News Flash...Ramsey's on CNN Wednesday on Larry King Live

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by purr, May 10, 2004.

1. purr

purr Active Member

i was just watching Larry King Live.

and i swear i saw a promo for
    Patsy and John Ramsey ........who will
    be on the Larry King Show on Wednesday..this wednesday.
    (i had my tv on mute...so i didnt hear what they said.
    i was typing on my computer and i looked up and saw the promo.)

did anyone else see it??

i went to his web site..and they dont have them listed yet.

someone.......SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM......

has got to call in and ask them a question!!!!!!!!!!!

so we ALL need to be calling in to get on the air!!!!!

what would be the best question to ask them?
    what question would they answer??

talk amongst yourselves..........

hmmmm i wonder if John is announcing
    on Larry King Live that he is running for the Michigan govt position?

yes...i think,
    purr

2. purr

purr Active Member

Nashville Speaker's Bureau

has this been mentioned before on the thread's???

that the Ramsey's are a member of NSB, Nashville Speaker's Bureau.

this is what event type or topic they can speak on?

Civic Groups
    Fundraisers
    Motivational/Inspirational
    Church
    Women's
    Safety & Security
    Coping with Change
    Health Issues
    Men's

maybe someone should ask them a question
    about being on this speaker's bureau.

they are EXPERTS on Safety and Security????!!!!!
    and all those other topics?????

geez louise,
    purr

3. purr

purr Active Member

yep, they are on Larry King Live for sure!!!

i just heard the whole promo and saw it too.

they are advertising it as an EXCLUSIVE!!

get your phone dialing fingers read to dial
    larry king!!!

we MUST have a forum member get through
    to ask a question.

would be so cool.......if ALL the questions were
    from forum members!!

purr

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Purr, love your enthusiasm! Thanks for the heads up!!

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks Purr...

Today, May 11th, is the filing deadline for him isn't it? So it would stand to reason he would feel the need to go on some show and announce it tomorrow!

6. Ginja

Ginja Member

Moab

I think you're right...I bet he's going on LKL to announce/talk about his candidacy.

What I'm wondering is whether the phone lines will be opened?

I've seen plenty of shows where the lines are not opened. And I have a feeling that Ramsey isn't going to want to "weed" through calls asking him about JonBenet!

Then again, he's stated publicly that he has to get through "that mess" early in his campaign. This would be the perfect opportunity.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It appears he and Larry King have bonded, isn't that special.

I expect that if Ramsey is granted an hour of free time on LKL, the other candidates should request and be granted the same privilege.

I'd be willing to bet it won't be a call-in show.

Speaking of pathological liars (we were, weren't we?) I hear the pathological liar is at is again at Purgatory.

Go get her, Ginja.

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

My guess is that there will be NO call-ins. It's not John's style. Remember that early CNN news conference where only a hand full of SELECTED media were allowed there and couldn't ask certain questions? Nah, John doesn't want the scrutiny. Same as he didn't want the scrutiny by LE at the time of JB's death. I think he just wants to put a feeler out, and if the going gets too tough, he and the little missus will withdraw the candidacy. But in the interim, he and the little missus will have yet another 15 minutes of hand picked minutes. And of course, Larry is looking for numbers and all of us who follow the case, will be glued to it. I'd rather cave to Larry's numbers than to let John get away with even more. Stinks.

9. Watching You

John Ramsey CAN'T answer questions about the case without having ten lawyers holding his hand. I wouldn't doubt that Lin Wood will be just off camera giving him two fingers up if he can answer a question from Larry King and thumbs down if he can't.

Ramsey has put himself in a very precarious position, actually. Anything he says can be used against him at a future time. His openness will be subject to conditions, just like their cooperation with the BPD was subject to conditions. We've been there, done that, and we know how they define cooperation - talk a big game, then stonewall. I don't expect anything different, here, nor do I expect him to give any responses to any indepth questions except the same canned responses we've been hearing from the RST about DNA and Carnes and Keenan BS.

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to expect that John has already had a teté teté with Wood and knows what the repercussions are for the quizzers of such.

11. Watching You

Whatever else anyone does during a phone-in, one should never refer to John and Patsy Ramsey as "the Ramseys" for fear of being sued by Mr. Big Brass Ones for libeling Burke. :rolleyes:

12. imon128

imon128 Banned

LOL, WY, I DO have some better names rolling around in my noggin'. :nuts:

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

Ramsey link to LKL

I vaguely remember that there's some sort of link between Larry King and the Ramseys, which explains why they've gotten so much air time on that show (as well as Lin Wood).

I think, but don't quote me because all my notes are boxed while I'm in the middle of remodeling, that the "link" is with Burke's nanny. I think one of her kids is a producer or something with King.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Which nanny?

Who ever calls in should just refer to the Ramseys as "The Umbrella People"...to avoid a lawsuit and all....

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I don't think it will be a call-in show either Ginja and Imon, and I also agree if it were, the questions should not pertain to the JBR case, rather some really pointed questions about his capabilities. After all, if John Ramsey is willing to go on LKL to play "Stump the Dummy", then we should stump him! He won't have Woody bin Limpy there to tell Larry he can't answer those questions.

Why Michigan?

Why Politics now when he doesn't have any background in it?

What does he really think he has to offer the constituents?

Does he really think he could possibly win?

Why is he taking time away from his sick wife to get into politics?

C'mon…we all know what pushes John's buttons, let's PUSH THEM :del:

16. imon128

imon128 Banned

Or, the Morton salt folks. When it rains, it pours. LOL, I see a thunderstorm coming with all this new political arena scenario. :lick:

17. Ginja

Ginja Member

Sparky

The one who took care of Burke when he was a baby in Atlanta. Shirley Brady? I can't even remember her name! lol

What I do remember is that she lives in a nursing home north of Atlanta (a few hours drive from the Ramseys former residence). She played piano in the background while John and Patsy showed up for a book signing...that was all the nanny's doing, if I'm not mistaken.

What's more, John and Patsy stayed in close contact with her, visiting her on weekends. Now mind you, she lived hours away and the Rams always traveled to visit Burke's ol' nanny, while practically across the street six feet under lay their daughter. Can you count how many times the umbrella people visited their baby's grave?

Instead, they traveled for hours to visit Shirley, who has kids, one of them who works for King.

See any connections?

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

thanks Ginja

Got it.

Who was the one after Brady, do you recall? That one used to talk to a poster on the old JW, was her neighbor. Said the Rams were kinda wierd.

19. imon128

imon128 Banned

Suzanne Savage?

20. Ginja

Ginja Member

Thinking cap on

Okay, so while I had lunch in the park in front of the courthouse, yakking away on my cell phone, I had a thought...that is, I thought of a question to call in to LKL:

To John:

What is your plan for bringing in new jobs to the region, considering you haven't been able to get a job yourself for 8 years? :curtsey:

Or has someone already brought this question up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice