Aurora Video!!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, May 13, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:thumbsup:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:yay: Aurora! You're the bomb. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new and improved Goddess of the Forums..

AURORA!!! YOU ROCK WOMAN. DAMN.

I love the fact that your hubby was right there with you.

You are my hero. :thumbsup:

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Aurora and Spouse....

Thank you on behalf of all of us on the forum for so clearly making the point that needed to be made....With your appropriately decorated umbrellas, you have reminded the public, through the media, that the Ramsey's are indeed, still under the umbrella of suspiscion....No matter what the Ramsey's and their attorneys claim....

I see from John's press release, and their comments to the media, that they are again using the unwarranted, and unsolicited public statement made by DA Mary Keenan, about the evidence favoring an intruder.....Mary should at this point recuse herself from the case, or Governor Owens should effectively remove her by appointing a special prosecutor....Her statement has futher muddied the waters in this case and prejudiced any future jury pool who may be called....Her statement repeated over and over again in the media becomes the VERDICT should she ever try the case....This is a violation of our American justice system...

We are correct in stating that she has overstepped her bounds with her public indication that the Ramseys are innocent....The old evidence, the initial evidence put John and Patsy Ramsey under the umbrella of suspicion....Nothing has changed with that evidence and the Ramsey's remain under the umbrella of suspicion....Again Aurora, thanks for the very pointed and timely public reminder.....

Voters Beware,
    Voyager

6. Ginja

Ginja Member

Aurora

I loved it! My god, Aurora, you go girl! :gottarun:

7. Aurora

Aurora Member

I can't view it... Can someone take a pic from the video and post it? Please...
    What did they get me saying? Aurora

8. Aurora

Aurora Member

JustinCase

Thanks for posting the link... GOOD FIND!!!!!!
    My sister in law lives near Flint, Michigan and she saw this on her local news.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

Fabulous!

And the nerve of you, Aurora - bringing up that messy unsolved murder thing...
    Poor John doesn't understand why people still keep doing that.
    Moron.

Kudos to you, Aurora!

10. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I couldn't believe it when I found it either, it's something to cherish!! Thanks so much for standing up and speaking out (and being artistic enough to bring those umbrella's) The Ramsey's must be very angry that there were protests, what's more, Patsy hugged you and thanked you for your prayers in our newest handwriting sample!! You Rock!!

If you still haven't seen it, there was footage of you and I'm assuming your hubby (or a male) walking hastily with your Umbrella's of Suspicion, there is also footage of you speaking and you do not look impressed.

I'm so happy that you went there and were so well behaved, I don't know you but I can see that fire in you that says you won't be hushed!!

Good Job
    JustinCase

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What a gutsy broad you are, Aurora, a perfect fit for FFJ! Thank you for all your efforts!!

Voyager, I couldn't have said it better myself. "There are none so blind as he who will not see!" If Owens needed a "fresh eyes" reminder of why Pease mandates Keenan's removal, this is it! Thanks, John Ramsey, for providing it (again).

12. purr

purr Active Member

Aurora.....Aurora......Aurora.....Aurora....Aurora.......!!!!

So proud of you girl!

i am sure that patsy saw that clip and recognized you
    as the woman who asked her to sign her book.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

man, you and your hubby were so brave.

and how brilliant!!!...........

to protest with those "umbrellas of suspicion".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

love ya aurora,
    purr

p.s. i tried to take a pic from the video..but it wouldnt let me.
    does anyone else know how to do it???

you said ...john is still under the umbrella of suspicion
    until they catch the killer.......in fact, they both are!!!

something to that effect.

LOVED IT!

13. Aurora

Aurora Member

Purr

Thank you... I managed to download a newer version of Internet Explorer...and then the real player and saw it myself. *LOL* I said alot more
    than was on that little clip.. let me tell ya. It was after I heard Johns speech and couldn't believe he said he was cleared and a victim of evil. Look up the word VICTIM in a dictionary...... a person HURT or Killed by an accident. There is ONE victim and it was JON BENET and is one of the perps....They sure have a lot of gall me thinks!

14. purr

purr Active Member

oh so glad to know you got to see yourself and hubby

and i am sure that you said a lot more!!!! i wish i could have heard it all!
    maybe you could contact that station and ask for the full clip
    that they recorded??? why dont ya??? you go girl!

and GOOD POINT about jonbenet being the only VICTIM!

aurora,
    what is the name of the local paper???
    how can i write a letter to the editor???

let me know,
    purr

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wake up people

http://www.freep.com/news/politics/ram15_20040515.htm

Two protesters

Even hot dogs and red, white and blue sweaters, flags, buttons and banners couldn't stave off the past. At the announcement rally Tuesday evening, where about 100 friends and supporters gathered in front of Ramsey's strip-mall campaign headquarters near Charlevoix, a man and a woman paced the perimeter sidewalk holding black umbrellas.

Under warm blue skies, the party-crashers shouted.

"Wake up people," said the woman.

She twirled her umbrella. Its top edges held a handwritten message: "They are suspects."

She wouldn't identify herself, saying only that she knew the truth and that groups were aghast at the Ramsey campaign.

"Stick your umbrella where the sun don't shine," a Ramsey supporter said. "Go back to Ann Arbor where they put up with that stuff."

The protesters were from Charlevoix.

An hour later, the party spilled down the street to a downtown oyster bar, across from Round Lake, where the revelers celebrated into the night.

Bob Ayotte of Cheboygan heard Ramsey was running the day before he announced. At first, he didn't think much when he heard the name. Then he remembered JonBenet.

"And it struck me," he said. "I thought, hmmm . . . you wonder. My wife thought the same thing."

Ayotte, 53, who works with sheet metal for a living, said he had a weird feeling in his gut. But then again, "he wasn't accused." And he wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good article, RR

Aurora, I love it. You sure did rain on their parade!

17. Aurora

Aurora Member

RiverRat

Great catch! Some of it....isn't true of course. I do not live in Charlevoix and my umbrella said John ..not THEY. Of course.....'they' is nice because it is including Patsy. They also left out I said...GUILTY AS HELL ! Or about JonBenet being the only victim ... and John was still a suspect! Oh well....I made my point. I wish I had 222 people to go protest with me. Maybe this can be arranged....or maybe I shall join his opposition's campaign and give them fuel to help John burn....*S*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice