2002 Boulder Weekly

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, May 16, 2004.

1. VP

VP Member

Does anyone else find the last paragraph of this article a titch odd? For the life of me I can't relate it to the story. Lee Hill springs to mind for some reason...

http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive/041003/incaseyoumissedit.html

DA Keenan says Mrs. Ramsey innocent

Boulder County District Attorney Mary Keenan says she has reviewed the ruling of U.S. District Court Judge Julie Carnes in the civil case of Wolf vs. John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey, and Keenan says she concurs with the judge’s assessment of the evidence that Mrs. Ramsey did not murder Jon Benet Ramsey.

"I agree with the Court’s conclusion that ‘the weight of the evidence is more consistent with a theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet than it is with a theory that Mrs. Ramsey did so,’" stated a press release issued by DA Keenan on April 7.

"Since Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey have not even been charged, much less convicted, they must be presumed innocent and must be treated accordingly," Keenan wrote in the press release.

The district attorney’s office is pursuing "new and other unpursued leads, most of which involve the possibility than an intruder committed this crime," states the release.

The Boulder Police Department is "focused" on arresting and prosecuting the killer of JonBenet, Keenan wrote.

States government lived up to its end of the bargain it made with Native people and gave them and their sovereign nations the respect they deserve.

Respond: letters@boulderweekly.com

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It Makes no Sense, VP.

So it must have something to do with Hill.

RR

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

This is far more poignant than that last paragraph, VP. The last one has nothing to do with the Ramsey case, it's almost like it was a last, unrelated thought. . .LH is what comes to my mind as well.

4. VP

VP Member

I think the sentence you reference has something to do with soiled undies stored in a swamp cooler. Or has that lead already been sniffed out?? :2mchinfo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice