Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Actually, that is exactly what that false panel at the foot of the basement stairs DOES look like- a tomb. It looks like the entrance to an above-ground mausoleum found in many cemeteries. Those have false doors, too.
    To me, walling it off is even creepier than simply cleaning out and remodeling the room.
    Would I live there? Probably not. But se assured, JB is NOT still hanging around there. She is in her heavenly home now. The negativity associated with a horrible death like that does often linger, but it really can't hurt you.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks, Ames, for posting the video link.

Here is a screen capture of the wall with the ironwork decoration you mentioned. I don't know why, but just knowing JonBenet's body was found beyond that wall makes me feel uncomfortable. Even though the room has been walled up as if it doesn't exist, it still stands (like the tomb it once was) behind the stylish decor. If only those walls could speak.
    You are quite welcome.

After you step down from that last step, in the photo.. is what was remodeled into a REC ROOM. I could NOT sit there eating my popcorn, and watching movies...knowing that JB's body had once been behind that wall.
    It would make it hard to enjoy myself. And no amount of money in the world...could ever make me spend even ONE night in that home. I still can't even look at her autopsy photos, without losing about a week's worth of sleep, it upsets me so much. Goodness knows...I would never be able to even step one foot into that home. They really should just burn the darn thing down. There has been way too many owners of this house, in just 12 years.
    Last edited by Cherokee; June 3, 2012, 5:10 pm at Sun Jun 3 17:10:40 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Actually, that is exactly what that false panel at the foot of the basement stairs DOES look like- a tomb. It looks like the entrance to an above-ground mausoleum found in many cemeteries.
    I had the exact same thought, DeeDee.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    There has been way too many owners of this house, in just 12 years.
    I may be wrong, but as I said in a previous post, after the Ramseys sold the house to their group of friends/investors, I believe it has been sold only one other time, and that was to Carol Schuller Milner and her husband.

The friends/investors had listed on the market for years, and finally rented it to a CU coach and several university students because they couldn't sell it, and that was the only way they could get any income from it. All the time the house was rented, it was still basically for sale. Periodically, a FOR SALE sign would go up in front and the realtor (Joel Ripmaster) would send out a press release about the house being for sale. Finally, in 2004, the Milners bought it. Now they are selling it with a different realtor, Julie Meko.

I'm sure Why_Nut may have the sale records on the house and can tell us if this is correct, or if there were other owners between the group of Ramsey friends/investors who bought the house in 1997 and the Milners in 2004.

Of course I can't say one way or the other, but if they used the original staircase into the basement, when you got to the bottom, you turned right and the cellar room was straight ahead.

http://hellhole_photos.tripod.com/basementsteps.htm

http://hellhole_photos.tripod.com/basementhall.htm

Thanks to the poster who found this video and to you, Ames, for bringing it here. The house is almost unrecognizable as the former Ramsey home from the inside. Interesting that the parents placed their bed in a different location than where the Ramseys had theirs in the master bedroom. Also, wonder how much remodeling they did on the master baths. Seems they turned the "dressing room" into a nursery? The bathrooms in JB's room and JAR's room still have the same cabinetry, right? This video gives me a much better idea of how rooms and doors and stairways are placed in relation to each other. I still get a chill looking at those rooms, though.

I don't like the basement decorating--too cave-like. But it's not the "ghost" of the history I couldn't live with in that house, its knowing people so evil as the Ramseys lived and did their worst there, beginning a tsunami of evil that has continued to this day. For people who don't really know what we know about the Ramseys and this murder, I'm sure it's a lovely house they could enjoy living in.

Unless, of course, the "intruder" comes back one day.... If I thought the Ramseys were innocent, I'd worry about that, especially with kids in the home. Really, seems you'd have to be totally ignorant of the history of the house to enjoy it.

As Cherokee said, this house has only been sold twice since the Ramseys owned it: once to the "investors" who bought it from the Ramseys and held it, and then to the Milners. Unless the U of CO coach bought it...did he? Sorry, can't remember, maybe he did. Anyhow, different people have lived in it through the years. Apparently, U of CO students and such have moved in and out many times.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Here is an interesting website with some info about the house through the years and some pics:

http://www.hauntedcolorado.net/JonBe...sey_House.html

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Here is an interesting website with some info about the house through the years and some pics:

http://www.hauntedcolorado.net/JonBe...sey_House.html
    Thanks for the link, KK. The information there said said exactly what I thought. There have only been two owners since the Ramseys - the friends/investors and the Milners. Like I said, the house as been "put on the market" numerous times, but it's the same owners trying to get rid of it.

"John and Patsy Ramsey purchased the house, then known as 755 15th St., for $500,000 in 1991, according to Boulder County assessor records. In 1998, the Ramseys sold the house for $650,000 to a group of investors, who pledged to resell it and donate profits to the JonBenet Ramsey Children’s Foundation. In 1999, E.J. “Doc” Kreis, a University of Colorado strength and conditioning coach, rented the house for two years.

In 2004, Tim Milner and his wife, Carol Schuller Milner — the daughter of “Hour of Power” televangelist Robert A. Schuller — purchased the home for $1.05 million."

Ramsey house timeline:

November 1991 — John and Patsy Ramsey buy the house at 755 15th St. for $500,000.

Dec. 26, 1996 — JonBenet Ramsey is found dead in the basement of the home. Her family never spends another night there.

February 1998 — A group of investors buys the home for $650,000, pledging to resell it and donate profits to the JonBenet
    Ramsey Children’s Foundation.

1999-2001 — E.J. “Doc” Kreis, the University of Colorado’s speed, strength and conditioning coach, rents the house before
    being fired and moving to California.

June 2001 — The address is changed to 749 15th St.

[March 2004 - College students are renting the house and have been for some time.]

May 2004 — Tim and Carol Milner buy the house for $1.05 million.

[A year and a half later, a For Sale sign appears in front of the house, but the buyer pulls out when John Mark Karr surfaces.]

July 2008 — The house is listed for sale by the Milners at $2.68 million

[May 2009 - The house is listed for sale by the Milners at $2.9 million.]

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

In my state, realtors not only have to disclose a murder or suicide in a home, they also have to mention any "encumbrances" (their word)- i.e GHOSTS in residence that you'd have to share the house with!
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks for the link, KK. The information there said said exactly what I thought. There have only been two owners since the Ramseys - the friends/investors and the Milners. Like I said, the house as been "put on the market" numerous times, but it's the same owners trying to get rid of it.

"John and Patsy Ramsey purchased the house, then known as 755 15th St., for $500,000 in 1991, according to Boulder County assessor records. In 1998, the Ramseys sold the house for $650,000 to a group of investors, who pledged to resell it and donate profits to the JonBenet Ramsey Children’s Foundation. In 1999, E.J. “Doc” Kreis, a University of Colorado strength and conditioning coach, rented the house for two years.

In 2004, Tim Milner and his wife, Carol Schuller Milner — the daughter of “Hour of Power” televangelist Robert A. Schuller — purchased the home for $1.05 million."

Ramsey house timeline:

November 1991 — John and Patsy Ramsey buy the house at 755 15th St. for $500,000.

Dec. 26, 1996 — JonBenet Ramsey is found dead in the basement of the home. Her family never spends another night there.

February 1998 — A group of investors buys the home for $650,000, pledging to resell it and donate profits to the JonBenet
    Ramsey Children’s Foundation.

1999-2001 — E.J. “Doc” Kreis, the University of Colorado’s speed, strength and conditioning coach, rents the house before
    being fired and moving to California.

June 2001 — The address is changed to 749 15th St.

[March 2004 - College students are renting the house and have been for some time.]

May 2004 — Tim and Carol Milner buy the house for $1.05 million.

[A year and a half later, a For Sale sign appears in front of the house, but the buyer pulls out when John Mark Karr surfaces.]

July 2008 — The house is listed for sale by the Milners at $2.68 million

[May 2009 - The house is listed for sale by the Milners at $2.9 million.]

Thanks for the timeline...I guess with the renters thrown in, and the person that backed out of the sale...it just SEEMED like it had alot of owners. So, did the Milners remodel it AGAIN in 2009? I thought that they had remodeled it in 2008. I hate to tell them...but, I just don't believe anybody would buy that home....for 2.9 million. I mean, its a lovely home and all...but, I just wouldn't want the baggage that comes with it, if you know what I mean. And I am quite sure, that even with the address change...people still drive by and gawk. I would, if I lived close enough.

Default The Curse of the HellHole continues

This house of the damned just draws the corrupt in, it seems:

http://www.ocregister.com/news/-279175--.html

Published: Dec. 7, 2010
    Updated: Dec. 8, 2010 9:00 a.m.

Crystal Cathedral gave insiders $832,000 for housing

By DEEPA BHARATH
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

GARDEN GROVE – Tax-exempt housing allowances make up almost half of the compensation given to Schuller family members and insiders who own homes in Newport Coast, Laguna Beach, Hawaii and even the infamous $1.8 million Colorado mansion where child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey was murdered.
    According to the Crystal Cathedral's most recent bankruptcy court filings, a total of $832,940 in housing allowances were given to the families of all five children of the megachurch's founder Robert H. Schuller as well as a few top executives.

Crystal Cathedral Ministries filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Oct. 12. Recent court filings show the cathedral through its financial turmoil, continued to pay family members and insiders generous salaries and housing allowances.

The cathedral paid out more than $2 million total to 23 insiders, mostly members of the Schuller family, over the 12 months before the cathedral's Oct. 18 bankruptcy filings. It was a time when the church's revenue dipped by about 25 percent, more than 150 employees were laid off and numerous creditors went unpaid.

Among those receiving the allowances were Schuller son-in-law Paul Dunn, who lives with his wife, Jeanne, in Hawaii, as well as Carol and Tim Milner, who paid a little over $1 million in 2004 for the Ramsey estate.

[snip]

The Milners could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

THE JONBENET RAMSEY HOUSE

In 2007, the Milners renovated the Boulder, Colo., house, according to an article in the Boulder Daily Camera. The newspaper stated that the basement where JonBenet's strangled, beaten body was found was being finished into a recreation room with a wet bar and a wine cellar by the Milners. According to the plans, the utility room where JonBenet was eventually found dead was left unaltered.

The 7,000-square-foot home, now valued at more than $1.8 million, was on the market from May 2009 to January 2010, said Boulder Realtor Beth Mason. It is no longer for sale, she said.

Tim Milner was quoted in the local newspaper in 2004 saying that the house was "perfect" for his family. But a year and a half later, a "for sale" sign went up on the property and Milner complained to reporters about a continuous stream of onlookers and sightseers who would stop and sometimes take pictures in front of the house's gated exterior.

[snip]
    The long article goes on to report on the tax exemptions involved, as well as the roles Schuler's family plays in his ministry at Crystal Cathedral. Comments at the end of the article are interesting, as well.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Remember this upstanding resident of the HellHole? Complete with BDA Lacy's specialty: "NO CHARGES FILED."

Ex-coach accused of assault

Alleged incidents took place at former Ramsey house; no charges filed

By Christine Reid, Camera Staff Writer
    August 25, 2006

A teenager told authorities last year that she was verbally, physically and sexually abused by a former University of Colorado football coach at the Boulder home where JonBenet Ramsey was killed. But a six-month-long police investigation ended with no criminal charges.

E.J. "Doc" Kreis was accused by the now 18-year-old girl of abusing her inside the infamous home at 749 15th St., where Kreis lived from 2001 to 2003.

Boulder police learned of the allegations in May 2005 and investigated until October, when the Boulder County District Attorney's Office declined to file charges because the accuser didn't want to pursue a case. The police report only was recently made public.

During CU's football recruiting scandal, it was discovered that Kreis allowed players who got into legal trouble to work off their community service hours by lifting weights. The players included two men convicted of providing alcohol during the December 2001 party at which two women said they were gang-raped.

No sex-assault charges were filed against any player, and a judge dismissed the women's subsequent lawsuit against CU.

The university fired Kreis after 10 years in May 2003 for undisclosed reasons. He is now the speed, strength and conditioning coach at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Kreis was contacted by Boulder authorities after the decision to not pursue charges. He said he had never been abusive toward the teen, according to the police report.

Kreis declined to comment for this story through his attorney, Mike Bynum.

The teen told police and therapists that on several occasions Kreis touched her back, stomach and breasts.

She said he also would yell at her, hold her face in a pillow and tell her that he wished she were dead, according to a Boulder police report. That happened about 20 times, she told police.

The teen said she was also punched in the kidneys and arms by Kreis, and he would squeeze her face between his hands and shake her shoulders — attacks that left her with marks and injuries. Sometimes she would lock herself in a bathroom to escape Kreis, she told police.

JonBenet, 6, was found strangled and beaten to death Dec. 26, 1996, in a basement room of the Tudor-style home.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Interesting, indeed. Hell Hole is right.....