Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 104
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Of course, the address then was 755, not 749.
    And the article (like so many on this case) is not entirely accurate. When the home was remodeled and redecorated, the WC was left intact but walled over. When you walk down the basement now, there is a wall facing you at the bottom of the stairs with a decorative scroll painted on it.
    Then, there was the door to the laundry area and just past that, the EC door.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,411

    Default Interesting Footnotes on the Hellhole!

    They should just tear it down and be done with it.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerxiv View Post
    they should just tear it down and be done with it.
    ita!!!!

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    ita!!!!
    Me, too!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV View Post
    They should just tear it down and be done with it.
    Not practical.
    Property is valuable- even THAT property. In such a notorious house, a teardown would be the preferable thing, it would also be the most expensive. And that house was expensive enough. If the new owners weren't bothered, the extensive remodeling and redecorating was enough. The inside looks completely different. The outside, however, looks exactly the same. Real estate, especially in a place like Boulder, is too valuable for someone to buy a house like that and tear it down and leave an empty lot.
    If it were me, I'd have changed the outside a bit, too- make it less recognizable.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Not practical.
    Property is valuable- even THAT property. In such a notorious house, a teardown would be the preferable thing, it would also be the most expensive. And that house was expensive enough. If the new owners weren't bothered, the extensive remodeling and redecorating was enough. The inside looks completely different. The outside, however, looks exactly the same. Real estate, especially in a place like Boulder, is too valuable for someone to buy a house like that and tear it down and leave an empty lot.
    If it were me, I'd have changed the outside a bit, too- make it less recognizable.
    We get that it's not a profitable solution.

    We just hate the house.

    On the other hand, it seems to be such a magnet for seedy people, I think it might actually be a snare Boulder LE could use to trap shysters, rapists, and child killers: wait to see who moves in and then start documenting what kind of criminal behavior or corrupt scam they're running.

    :cowboy:




    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    We get that it's not a profitable solution.

    We just hate the house.

    On the other hand, it seems to be such a magnet for seedy people, I think it might actually be a snare Boulder LE could use to trap shysters, rapists, and child killers: wait to see who moves in and then start documenting what kind of criminal behavior or corrupt scam they're running.

    :cowboy:



    I just think that it should be bull dozed down...and rebuilt into an entirely different home. That would stop all of the people that stop and stare and take pictures from riding by. Otherwise, nobody is going to buy it....or IF they do, they will not stay there, and end up putting it on the market..yet again...and again....and again....(for infinity). It's a creepy house...and it needs to be burned or filled with dynamite....or something....ANYTHING to get rid of the darn thing.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    I just think that it should be bull dozed down...and rebuilt into an entirely different home. That would stop all of the people that stop and stare and take pictures from riding by. Otherwise, nobody is going to buy it....or IF they do, they will not stay there, and end up putting it on the market..yet again...and again....and again....(for infinity). It's a creepy house...and it needs to be burned or filled with dynamite....or something....ANYTHING to get rid of the darn thing.
    Or maybe they could turn it into a Bed and Breakfast, la the old Lizzie Borden home. Re-decorate it the same way Patsy had it...and charge extra high rates at Christmas and Halloween.

    Oh, well, I'm sure the carpetbaggers will figure something out. Maybe they'll get a bailout from Congress.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    But it still stands as one of the last remnants of the injustist committed in this case so it still serves a purpose. I personally would hate to see it go. The house didn't kill Jonbenet. Patsy did. I think it helps keep the case alive and still active. The fact that people still drive by to see it proves that. That being said, I do understand what you are saying Ames. BTW, I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
    I hope that you had a very Happy New year TOO!!! Thanks!!!

    Yeah, I know that the house didn't kill JB...but, its just way, WAY creepy.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    I remember seeing that too and felt like it was a set up, like the "psychics" were just following the script. Like you I was not impressed.
    I saw that too...and they apparently didn't "see" in their "vision" JB being hit on the head, and her severe injury...because they didn't even mention it. And in their "vision"...they saw JB coming down in the dark, and sitting at the table all by herself...and helping herself to a bowl of pineapple. DUHHH..even John said that she would not have gone down their alone, in the dark..because she was scared. That show was a wasted hour of my time.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    I saw that too...and they apparently didn't "see" in their "vision" JB being hit on the head, and her severe injury...because they didn't even mention it. And in their "vision"...they saw JB coming down in the dark, and sitting at the table all by herself...and helping herself to a bowl of pineapple. DUHHH..even John said that she would not have gone down their alone, in the dark..because she was scared. That show was a wasted hour of my time.
    The best thing about that show was that it showed completely and inarguably how desperate Tracey and Smit were to squeeze the last drop of notoriety they could out of this murder, no matter how. Totally blew any credibility they ever had--and that was not much to begin with outside the realm of the gullible and the corrupt from Ramseyland and the Republic of Boulder.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Not to mention that JB's prints were NOT on the bowl of pineapple but Patsy's were.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.



Similar Threads

  1. Ramsey house basement photos
    By koldkase in forum Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 19, 2018, 7:21 am, Tue Jun 19 7:21:11 UTC 2018
  2. Ramsey house in Charlevoix
    By Why_Nut in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: April 1, 2009, 5:58 pm, Wed Apr 1 17:58:03 UTC 2009
  3. Flight755 15th Street Project
    By ACandyRose in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 27, 2007, 9:58 pm, Fri Apr 27 21:58:21 UTC 2007

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •