Need your help and FAST please!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 19, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I need a bit of research please.

I need the the transcript quote in which Lin Wood brags about how much money he has made of the case. I need the quote and what transcript it came from.

If anyone has a transcript of the press conference the Ramseys gave after they took their self sponsored polygraphs that would be great.

I need a LKL transcript where John talks about suing Steve Thomas and how he is going to take it all the way to court because it's not about money.

Also other than the Thomas suit were all the others based on Burke?

I may need more so check back in. This is very important. We have to act fast.

Watch soon as we support the Ramsey TRUTH heh!

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Maybe this is one of them?

This is the Larry King interview in 2000 - don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it does reference at the end that Lin Wood announces that the Ramseys will be suing Steve Thomas..

http://www.crimelynx.com/woodlkl.html

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

This references the press conferences after the polygraphs

An article by J.J. Maloney & J. Patrick O'Connor

After discussing the Ramseys failure to take the FBI sponsored polygraphs is this quote by Beckner:

"Obviously, we're disappointed that the Ramseys have declined to take the polygraph exams, after very publicly saying they would," Chief Beckner said. "However, our offer still stands, should the Ramseys decide to change their position."

When the Ramseys realized they were taking a public relations bath by copping out of the polygraph exams, they regrouped. During the next month, from May 6 through 17, they underwent "a series" of polygraph exams administered by nationally prominent polygraphers of their choosing.

At a news conference later that month, Wood presented the results of the Ramseys' polygraph exams, and offered to allow the Boulder Police and D.A.'s office to interview the polygraphers. Wood told the reporters that when the first batch of exams proved "inconclusive" they hired different polygraphers to conduct the second round. This time, Wood said, they passed, meaning each Ramsey, in separate exams, was found truthful to the basic questions concerning JonBenét's death, i.e., each denied having any involvement in her death, and Patsy denied having written the ransom letter. Patsy Ramsey told the media present that she "felt great about the results."

Boulder Police Chief Beckner called the whole polygraph episode part of "an ongoing publicity campaign."

And Colorado Gov. Bill Owens wasn't buying much of the Ramseys' claim of innocence either. In March 2000 he told reporters "there is very good reason, based on the evidence, for the Ramseys to be under the umbrella of suspicion."

In September when the

4. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

Hey Tricia. Would that be the one from the Epstein deposition in the Wolf v. Ramsey suit?

http://www.acandyrose.com/20020517epsteindeposition.txt

The quote is at page 200:

1 MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money
    2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in
    3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.
    4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling
    5 for chump change, which you've done in all these
    6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a
    7 decent --
    8 MR. WOOD: I've made more money in
    9 the Ramsey case than you've made in your entire
    10 career as a lawyer, you want to bet on that?

5. purr

purr Active Member

i just signed on a few minutes ago.

is that what you needed?

or do you still need info!

let us know,
    purr

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LKL - ST and Ramseys

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0104/28/lklw.00.html

THOMAS: Because I felt that Patsy is involved in this death, in this tragedy, and I felt that it had become such a debacle and was going nowhere. Out of frustration, I left the case and police work.

KING: John, why did you agree to go on with Steve? This is rather historic. I'm trying to remember if there is television like this.

J. RAMSEY: This man, as a police officer, has caused irreparable harm to my family. He has called my wife a murderer. He has called me a complicity to murder. He has called me a liar. He has slandered my relationship with my daughter, Patsy's relationship with JonBenet. He did that in public forum, which is reprehensible, and it needed to be addressed in a public forum.

KING: As most people say, you could have sued.

J. RAMSEY: You can count that that's coming down the road.

KING: Are you suing Steve?

J. RAMSEY: Yes, you can count on that, Steve. You'll spend a lot of quality time with what you'd call "Team Ramsey."

THOMAS: We'll see you, John.

7. Spade

Spade Member

LinWad vs. DarWad

From the Deposition of Gideon Epstein

20 MR. HOFFMAN: Hey, Lin, don't talk

21 to me about frivolity and the fact that I had

22 to go to an expert because your daughter had a

23 horse show that you had to attend and you

24 couldn't be a real lawyer over a weekend, you

25 actually had to twist everything into God knows

1 what in order to be able to --

2 MR. WOOD: I just wanted to make

3 damned sure that I would be there in Nebraska

4 to shred Robert Stratbucker.

5 MR. HOFFMAN: -- your family

6 outings --

7 MR. WOOD: I'm going to eat him

8 alive. Be there. Be there, okay. Guess

9 what? I'm going to be at my daughter's horse

10 show and I'm also going to be in Omaha,

11 Nebraska to rip Stratbucker a new rear end, and

12 I bet you what, you aren't going to be there.

13 You ain't going to bother to be

14 there, neither is Evan Altman, because you don't

15 have the money and you're not willing to spend

16 the money on this frivolous case. You got

17 that? I'll see you in Omaha. Are you going

18 to be there or are you going to show up by

19 telephone?

20 MR. HOFFMAN: How can I not miss

21 this invitation to be in Omaha? Okay?

22 MR. WOOD: You be there. You be

23 there. I bet you a thousand dollars you won't

24 be there. Want to bet?

25 MR. HOFFMAN: Lin --

1 MR. WOOD: Because you're afraid to

2 fly.

3 MR. HOFFMAN: -- I would never,

4 never bet you, you know better than that.

5 MR. WOOD: You're afraid to fly;

6 aren't you? That's what you told Susan Bennett

7 -- Jamison.

8 MR. HOFFMAN: I liked the AirTran to

9 Atlanta, I told you that when I got there.

10 MR. WOOD: It looked like you were

11 scared to death.

12 MR. HOFFMAN: Only of you, Lin.

13 You frighten me.

14 MR. WOOD: Well, that may be the

15 only smart damned thing you've said since I laid

16 eyes on you the first time. All right, I've

17 vented enough.

18 All I'm saying is this: I don't

19 intend to sit here and listen to you lecture me

20 one damned second about how to take a

21 deposition. I know more about taking

22 depositions on the thumbnail of my right thumb

23 than you'll ever learn in your damn life. Do

24 we understand each other?

25 MR. HOFFMAN: Lin, I'll just have to

1 take your word on that one.

2 MR. WOOD: You can take the word of

3 anybody that's ever had the opportunity to go up

4 against me in a courtroom. I'll talk to people

5 you've -- if we can find somebody.

6 MR. HOFFMAN: Lin, this sounds like

7 rank speculation on your part. Just drop it.

8 MR. WOOD: Let me tell you

9 something, if I am lucky enough, you will have

10 your day with me, sir.

11 MR. HOFFMAN: Oh, I hope so, and I

12 hope --

13 MR. WOOD: And it will be the

14 pleasure of my career when I take you down, and

15 that day may yet come because you still run

16 your mouth to the media so much that you're

17 going to get yourself sued eventually, you're

18 going to get your experts sued eventually, so

19 you just keep the business coming, Darnay. It's

20 really good for my pocketbook. I'm taking a

21 recess.

22 MR. HOFFMAN: I know in this case

23 that the Ramseys aren't paying a penny, the

24 insurance company is paying you finally, okay,

25 which is nice --

1 MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money

2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in

3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.

4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling

5 for chump change, which you've done in all these

6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a

7 decent --

8 MR. WOOD: I've made more money in

9 the Ramsey case than you've made in your entire

10 career as a lawyer, you want to bet on that?

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Okay Tricia. This is a LKL interview - the big one with Steve Thomas and the Ramseys.. scroll down to almost the end. LK asks JR if he plans to sue ST. JR says "Yes, You can count on that, Steve. You'll spend a lot of quality time with team Ramsey."

He doesn't say anything about money there, but the suing part is there. Link is:

http://robots.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0104/28/lklw.00.html

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

10. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

Also, Tricia, remember the email Walter (Mac) Davis received from Wood re Davis's book? Maybe you could get Mac's input on that. Here's a quote from an interview with him:

In fact, Wood promised the following in an email correspondence we had after I sent him the long footnote in the book that describes his activities. In his inimitable and singularly revealing words: "publish your accusatory book and I will bankrupt you with a suit... I will buy another Jaguar and thoroughbred race horse with the proceeds from another legal victory for the Ramseys."

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/Engel_Davis-Review-Interview.htm

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OMG YOU GUSY ROOOOOCCCK...

THIS IS SO COOL.

Be on the lookout as we throw our support behind "Support Ramsey Truth."

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Very Impressive, Everyone!

This sounds like the project that is going to defeat John Ramsey's dream of political office for once and for all.

Kudos to all who are sinking John's campaign boat. Let's put him on a slow boat to China!

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

How about the Phillipines instead, Lurker?!

You go, team! My puter's got THE virus/worm so am offline for the most part, but my spirit's with ya!

15. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am so impressed and humbled by the way everyone comes through when they are needed. I closed up shop last night to watch American Idol, which came on a hour later than it normally does.

Tricia rocks, you guys. And, she is going to rock Ramsey's boat big time. Good job, mates. I'm proud of you.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Threats

Dominick Dunne claimed to have received threatening phone calls -

BTW, I found this interesting little post by jameson on Lin Wood:-

18. Watching You

jameson found someone even more stubborn, egotistical, manipulative and dishonest than she, I think that may be what she was trying to say.

Every time I read the interviews and depositions where Lin Wood is involved, I am once again amazed at his rudeness and his arrogance. He is so full of himself, and he has a grossly inflated ego, and he's proud of it, as if that were something to be proud of. He is an insufferable boor, a playground bully with a cocky attitude. I can't wait until the FOX lawyers get hiim in court, if it goes that far. He needs to have some of that air knocked out of him.

I've noticed a couple of jabs jameson has taken at the Ramseys. They were veiled, but I know darn well what she was saying. It's quite easy to see she got her nose cut off by the Ramseys and she is not giving them an inch in this election race. I suppose she thinks she is punishing them, as in, just think of how much I could help you if you hadn't closed the door on me. I'll bet they are counting their blessings that she hasn't interferred in the campaign.

Yep, jameson found out there are people in this world who have harder buns than she has. Wood cut her up and spit on her. She says all is well now, but don't you believe it. She is less than nothing to him. He uses people, walks over them, and cuts them dead.

He is not a nice person, but then, neither is she.

19. Watching You

Remember this?

"DNA found on brand-new panties"

DNA found on brand-new panties"

Rocky Mountain News
    DNA may not help Ramsey inquiry
    Samples found on JonBenet's clothing may be from factory
    November 19, 2002
    Investigators in the JonBenet Ramsey case believe that male DNA recovered from the slain child's underwear may not be critical evidence at all, and instead could have been left at the time of the clothing's manufacture.

In exploring that theory, investigators obtained unopened "control" samples of identical underwear manufactured at the same plant in Southeast Asia, tested them - and found human DNA in some of those new, unused panties.
    And, investigators know the DNA found in the underwear - white, with red rose buds and the word "Wednesday" inscribed on the elastic waist band - was not left by seminal fluid.
    And, wherever it came from, that investigator said, "We certainly don't think it is attributable to an assailant. That's our belief. When you take everything else in total, it doesn't make sense. I've always said this is not a DNA case. It's not hinging on DNA evidence."

In the couple's book about JonBenet's slaying, The Death of Innocence, John Ramsey called attention to the fact that the underwear DNA did not match anyone in the Ramsey family.

"The DNA from the stain found on JonBenet's underwear cannot be identified," he wrote. "The police have these test results, and we can only hope that they are checking all possible suspects against this genetic fingerprint.

On Monday, the Ramseys' attorney stopped short of making so firm a declaration.

"It's foreign DNA," said Lin Wood. "It's not the Ramseys' DNA, and I obviously think it's a very, very important piece of evidence."

Wood also pointed out that unidentified DNA was also recovered from beneath JonBenet's fingernails on both hands. But investigators have long said that contamination problems render those samples of little value.
    The Ramseys' attorney scoffed at the notion that the underwear DNA might be traceable to the garment's production.
    "That sounds like a pretty spectacularly imaginative theory to me," said Wood. Of Kane, he added, "I've never found Michael Kane to be objective."

brennanc@RockyMountainNews.com or (303) 892-2742

20. Watching You

And then there is this gem from the swamp, courtesy of chief little head:

This is the kind of misinformation put out by that bunch. Caucasian DNA? I suspect that one came from the scientific expert Lou Smit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice