Dr. Henry Lee - New show?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, May 22, 2004.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Good News about Lee's New Show....

Sparky, hopefully it will have subtitles..... :reporter:

Voyager

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

He sounded pretty good in the previews.

Darn I wish he would speak out on the DNA in the Ramsey case. He knows what the real deal is.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yup,

If he'd explain to the RST was "this isn't a dna case" means, maybe they would shutup and stop lying and making up crap (4 markers?) ! ! ! ! ! !

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I hope he explains things better than he did in the Simpson case. He made extremely ambiguous statements in that trial that could have been interpreted in different ways, then sat back and let the defense interpret them in a way he knew wasn't right - statements like, "something not right." Well, yeh, something wasn't right. He was being paid by the defense, so he just let them spin it instead of clarifying what could have innocently gone wrong.

When a high-powered forensics expert like Henry Lee testifies, people listen, because he is considered credible and knowledgeable. I didn't like the way he worked around the truth on that one. Anyone with half a brain could see what he was doing - which, of course, goes to the intelligence sitting on that jury and in a lot of people who still think Simpson didn't kill his wife and her friend. I never quite forgave Henry Lee for that BS. If I had been on that jury, I would have hung it for sure, because I could read between the ambiguous statements made by the defense experts and the tricky way they worded everything. To me, it's the same thing as misrepresenting the truth, but they get away with it.

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

According to the current Court TV schedule, the program premieres June 2nd at 10 p.m. EST.

In the premiere episode, Dr. Lee travels to Hilo, Hawaii, where a woman's death has been questioned. Her family doubts the story told by the only witness, the victim's husband. With few clues, the crime scene no longer intact, and no body to examine, Dr. Lee used the most telling bit of evidence to determine whether the woman was the victim of a car accident, or murder. Also in the first episode, Dr. Lee arrives at a crime scene where a woman is believed to have been killed by an intruder, but the forensic evidence suggests a different story to Dr. Lee. He is able to piece together what really happened, through clues in the house and on the grounds, and establish a scenario that challenges everyone's preconceived notions.

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Is this trying to avoid a lawsuit or what? I wonder if this is something he's actually dealt with or if he changed a few things, namely the victims age and the molestation evidence, he said a WOMAN not a child, because she's an adult that would be rape would it not??

I also wonder about his 'challenges everyone's preconcieved notions', he means everyone INCLUDING the Ramsey's I would assume so I think I'll have a peek at the program to see what happens.

I'll do the vid cap for it, if anyones interested in viewing it please email me, I also have the most recent LKL and the E True Hollywood Story. I don't mind sending them along or posting them where they can be viewed.

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

I definitely want to watch his show. I might need a reminder from the forum, though. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. He is rather difficult to understand due to his thick accent so it might be nice if they put the words on the bottom of the screen. I think he's very dedicated to his line of work and has lots of experience so that alone will lure me to watch at least the first show to see how it goes. Thank you for the info.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Ugh

All I can say is if he tells that same stale joke about how all white people look alike, I'll spit food.

Henry Lee must be slapped! :sucks:

10. Sara

Sara Member

Dr. Lee

All's I ever remember him saying is

"Something not right."

And something to the effect of

"Could be a accidental death, mess up crime scene, look like a homicide."

What does he mean?

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! on being able to understand Dr. Lee!! I have 'text' on my TV - so I'll just read what he says! :balloon:

I am SO way behind in reading - so busy at work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice