New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 26, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 26, 2004

tgrif@xmission.com
    Support Ramsey Truth.com
    www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site.
    www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

A new website has been launched to counter the political website set up for John Ramsey at www.supportramsey.com Its address www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

John Ramsey, the father of murdered JonBenet Ramsey, recently announced he was running for the state legislature in Michigan. His website at www.supportramsey.com appalled many people who are familiar with the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation. “We believe John Ramsey is manipulating the truth at the very least†said website founder Tricia Griffith. “We decided to let the Michigan voters know what we feel is the truth and show how John Ramsey is not being up front with his constituents, in our opinion.â€

The website, www.supportramseytruth.com, takes point by point from John Ramsey’s website (www.supportramsey.com) and shows the people of Michigan and the world the real story behind what John Ramsey is trying to pass off as the truth concerning the JonBenet Ramsey investigation. The truth about the “killer’s DNA, the truth about the civil judge’s decision that said an intruder killed JonBenet, the truth about Ramsey civil attorney Lin Wood.

It’s ironic that there is not one website set up on the world wide internet by the family of JonBenet that deals with her murder, her life, her story; yet John Ramsey has a beautiful website set up for his campaign. There were promises made by the Ramseys, a $100,000 reward, a foundation, the list goes on and on. Yet, nowhere can this information be found on any website owned or operated by the family. Any of the websites set up by John and Patsy Ramsey for JonBenet no longer exist.

We encourage the media to expose the truth about this case. Visit www.supportramsey.com and click on “Status Family Tragedy.†Then come to www.supportramseytruth.com for what we believe is the truth.

tgrif@xmission.com
    www.supportramseytruth.com

2. Tricia

Hey all,

When you go to www.supportramseyTRUTH.com let me know if you have any technical problems. Look on the left at the links. For some reason, on my computer only, these links are showing up starting halfway down the page. It's weird. My computer. No one elses.

Let me know what you think of the site.

BIG THANKS TO ACR AND WY FOR ALL THEIR HELP

And thanks to the members at FFJ for coming together whenever we need you. You guys are the best.

Tricia

3. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Tricia!

The site looks wonderful! Thank you ACR and WY for helping Tricia with this.
    Thank you for having the courage to do this, Tricia!

The links start at the top for me.

4. Prairie

Prairie Member

Too cool! I can hardly wait for the next site installment!

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

Tricia~

Wow... That is great. You sure told it like it is. I love the web site. Has ole Lin Wood threatened to sue you yet if you don't take it down? *LOL* You know how he HATES it when us BORGS tell the truth.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Tricia try it again please

Tricia,

Go to the site again and this time it should be correct for your viewing pleasure. Let me know, okay :)

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

7. Tricia

Aurora it's only been available to the public for about an hour. LOL. Give old Linwas an hour and half.

I am waiting for his call or his paperwork. LOL.

8. Tricia

Yea...it works for me now. Thanks ACR. You are the BEST.

9. Quinn

Quinn Member

TRICIA,
    YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE WEB PAGE. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just me following you around and telling you all how wonderful the site is and to bow down to ACR, WY and Tricia. You guys are awesome!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

In the next installment, PLEASE relay the story, quotes and all from DOI, how Patsy and Susan called the reporter's wife to say he had a mistress and how funny they thought that was. If you really want to drive home the point, please tell that story along with their nice God, and Christian claims.

That will be a real eyeopener as well to see the kind of people and "Christians" Patsy really is.

And let's not forget John's cute story about Patsy LYING to his mistress and saving the day for him when his mistress came a callin'

It will make for great reading!

Once again, love you guys! Great job

Thanks Barbara.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2004
  11. Tricia

SORRY BARB. I hit your "edit" button instead of your "quote" button. Nothing was edited even though it says it was.

Yes I was up until 4:00 am why do you ask? LOL

Believe me the Michigan voters will know just what kind of company the Ramseys keep. Heh.

Thanks for the suggestions on the next installment.

Everyone I would appreciate your suggestions for the website. Remember everything thas to be backed up with facts.

This is a team effort. Don't give me this much credit because if it wasn't for you all none of this would be happening.

Tricia

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tricia and ACR, the website is a winner and it should bring all the nasty slugs out of their hidey holes again, so be prepared for the next onslaught. I hope the news gets out that the truth is there for all of Michigan to see.

Great job, ladies.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

14. Tricia

Hey at least it's something.
    http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/coun...2917735,00.html

'Cyber sleuths' counter Ramsey campaign

A group of "cyber sleuths" who say they are dedicated to uncovering the truth about the 1996 slaying of JonBenet Ramsey have set up a Web site to counter John Ramsey's campaign for the Michigan state Legislature.

Ramsey, who moved from Boulder to Atlanta after the death of his 6-year-old daughter, is running for the House of Representatives in Michigan, where the family has since moved. His campaign Web site is at www.supportramsey.com.

An opposing site, www.supportramseytruth.com, was announced Wednesday by Tricia Griffith, a Utah woman who has petitioned Gov. Bill Owens to appoint a special prosecutor for the unsolved Ramsey case.

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

:genie: :genie: :clap: Go, Tricia! Go, Tricia!

Go, Tricia! Go, Tricia! :jumpie: :headbang: :flash: :genie: :genie:

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Small mention, eh? Hopefully the MI papers will print something as well.

And in a following paragraph from the same article, could the Sadie Saga continue or is it just a slow news day in Boulder? Sad that the truth about Boulder's most infamous case is relegated to no more press than barking dogs and irate neighbors.

:did:

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:sadie:

18. Quinn

Quinn Member

WHO E-MAILED THAT INFO TO THE DAILY CAMERA? WAY :jumpie: TO GO..........

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  19. Tez

Tez Member

You ALL ROCK!

Way to go Tricia, ACR, and WY! Y'all did a wonderful job!!!!! The site looks great!!!!!! Very informative!

Oh my, I bet you have ruined Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey's holiday. Gee, I'm sorry, NOT!!!!!

20. Aurora

Aurora Member

Ruined holiday?

I doubt that... Today is the day the whole community of Charlevoix gets together and plants petunias on the streets of downtown Charlevoix. After the mass planting they all got together in the park for a picnic! You can bet ole John and Patsy were there...althou not getting their hands dirty. After all....he wouldn't miss another opportunity to spew his lies and twist the truth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice