JonBenet Open Casket? Is this for real??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, May 27, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

It must be, but from the French Canadian subculture there is a request for morbid money, no? This is the type of thing that sells for 5 cents at tag sales.

3. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

It's certainly morbid to think that people who don't have an interest in the case, would buy a magazine with the worlds last look at a murdered child before her casket is closed and she is interred.

I'm having a hard time reading that cover because it's so small, I believe it may have something to do with PMPT screenshots.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Good heavens, no, that is not a photo of the real JonBenet in an open casket, it is a still from the TV movie "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town," which, let us remember, was not a documentary.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes

I was just going to post that too - that it was from PMPT. I watched it once and couldn't watch it again.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I just ordered the DVD of PMPT. I am hoping it has some extras on it like most DVDs do.

I remember Schiller was criticized for using a doll in the scene where John finds her and brings her upstairs. If I remember correctly Schiller said he didn't want the child actor to be exposed to that type of scene.

The movie was filmed in SLC. It was weird seeing people I know in the smaller parts.

Did anyone catch any bloopers? I did. I have watched it all the way through twice. In once scene they have Steve Thomas going into a cute red brick house. In another scene (where Thomas almost punched out Shapiro) they had Thomas' house as a brand new one in a totally different neighborhood.

I guess I missed the part where they showed him moving. LOL.

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Yup, that's where it was from, I got PMPT off ebay about a month ago and watched probably half of it before bed one night.

Tricia, the copy I bought didn't have any extras, it's the "Special Directors Cut" "with over 18 minutes of additional footage." Very long but informative, some stuff seemed just plain weird; my BF kept shushing me as I rambled off names, places, theories.

I did notice one 'blooper', I wondered why JonBenet's room wasn't re-created, that layout is as important as the basement IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice