1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What a way to start a Memorial Day weekend.

This just happened in Buffalo, NY. A mother took her baby outside her upscale home and proceeded to smash that baby on the concrete sidewalk several time. The baby is dead. She won't cry anymore.

A woman who saw it happen said she was in her car and pulled over, shouted to someone looking out her window to call 911, and then she got a couple of men to go with her to get the baby.

The news is, the woman would take the baby to her next door neighbor when it cried, but this morning the woman wasn't at home. So, the mother killed her baby.

God, I can't take this.

2. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Wy

Wy, I am seriously concerned about our world today. Did you see where 3 children were beheaded in Baltimore? For the first time in my life, I fear that the dark side is winning the perpetual battle.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I truly understand people who don't want to let their kids out into the world. It is too scary.

Think about this.

How many people today saved another person's life?

How many kind deeds were done to help others?

How many children do have loving homes?

I think the answer is overwhelmingly more good things happened today than bad. We just hear about the awful stuff.

It's hard to find a balance between the good and bad because it can happen to you. Either good or bad.

All of this makes me want to hug my son, tell him he can't go outside until he is 40, and watch the Music Man.

Glad I have a handle on it. :abnormal:

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Twitch, I think many people have become desensitized to violence. I don't pretend to know the reason. It's a fact that people do become desensitized if they watch something long enough. Something that would have shocked us years ago no longer does. That is desensitization.

Violence sells movies, videos, and video games. We have wrestlers on TV that make millions on violence, and people just crave it. I can't stand to watch it.

As Tricia says, there are many good things that happen every day that we never hear about. There do seem to be many more bad things happening all the time, especially crimes involving children, and I too am concerned about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice