It just rolled off her tongue. Easily, convincingly, and without thought

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I received an email with this thought.

Do you notice how easily Patsy lied on Larry King Live?

It just rolled off her tongue. Easily, convincingly, and without thought.

Patsy said, "This week, we did present $1,000 worth of scholarships to Mount McSauba Day Camp here in Charlevoix, where JonBenet and Burke both attended day camp,"

In fairness to Patsy, according to the article in the Gaylord Times the director of Camp Mount McSauba did say that Patsy did commit to donate to the camp before she went on the LKL show.

The lie comes in to save face when Patsy says, "This week, we did present ...

Patsy did not "present" a check "this week." In fact Patsy didn't present a check until a full 15 days later and ONLY when the reporter from the Gaylord Times called her on it.

From the article.
    "I'm doing it today," Patsy said Thursday of her promise to make a donation to the camp fund, when questioned by the Herald Times."

The LKL show was on May 12. The reporter called Patsy on May 27th and on the 27th is when Patsy made the donation.

If Patsy would tell a stupid lie like this, in front of millions of people, don't you think she would lie about other things? More important things?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

From some of the footage I've seen from Patsy's police interviews, lying seems to be second nature to her. I've seen that look on the face that says one's lying, before when my kids were little and they tried to tell me a fib. It showed all over their cute little faces, and it shows all over Patsy's face, if you are savvy enough to catch it. I am, and I did. She's good, but she's not good enough.

Yes, Tricia, she lied when she said she had presented the check, there is no way around it.

3. Tez

Tez Member

WY, I believe you are right.

Lying comes as second nature to Patsy. I just wonder if she does the mad blinking of the eyes everytime she lies?

My personal opinion is they would have never "presented" a check, they may have made the committment, but that was like window dressing to say they were doing a good deed. Thank goodness Tricia asked the question, so at least the camp has a few extra dollars

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

If only I knew how to get an avatar back, this would have been it...

[​IMG]

5. Tez

Tez Member

Why_Nutt...

E-mail Moab....She helped me!

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I guess..... if you call putting that thing up in your corner helping.........

Please tell me what that is, it looks like a very hairy man....... with a dog....in a tub but for the life of me I can't figure out WHY!

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG Why_Nut that is a bit creepy.

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Looks an awful lot like Helen Crump of the Andy of Mayberry show to me. (with apologies to Ms. Crump)

Edited to add: Can she possibly blink her eyes more? She must be telling a whopper.

9. Watching You

There is a look I can't describe that comes over Patsy's face when she's lying. As I said, I've seen that look before - it can't be disguised no matter how she tries. She also almost always adds a little giggle at the end of her lies, just a quick one, and many times ends with , so...

She's got it down pat, though, looks her interviewer right in the eye and lies her head off. Obviously, I can't prove it, but I know it, just like I know she wrote that note. I can't lie, my face tells it all if I try to lie, just like hers does, if you know what to look for.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy--

Patsy got caught in a WHOPPER this time, on LKL.

How many times did she lie to the police?

Oh, yeah, I forgot--she took a lie detector test that proved she is truthful!

11. Tez

Tez Member

Free,

It's Jesse James from Monster Garage. Showing off his tatoos. I will change it, since you don't think he is helping things. I will find a more approriate one, ok? LOL

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

No Tez........if it works for you, then more power to ya :thumbsup:

13. Tez

Tez Member

Actually Free.

I am going to ask Moab if she can find my Tim McGraw one. He is cuter...LOL

14. Watching You

Be still, my heart. Yes, please go back to your Tim McGraw avatar. He is so beautiful he makes my little heart go pitter patter.

15. Tez

Tez Member

Wy...

Just for you, I e-mailed Moab a new, hot, updated version of Tim. I asked her to change my avatar for me...You will be pleased! :hug:

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hah...Tez!

I wondered where you got a pic of my daughter's boyfriend! He is tattooed from head to toe, and our nickname for him is Paintchip. But she loves him, so what can I say?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice