Ramsey's "Strong Voice Express" Tour Announced

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Jun 3, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Strong Voice Express Tour Announced
    Press Advisory Strong Voice Express
    Thursday, June 03, 2004

Press Release Contact: John Yob (231) 237-9704, (616) 460-0232

Ramsey Announces Strong Voice Express Tour of the District

Events Open to Public and Press Across Northern Michigan

Charlevoix, MI - Today the Friends to Elect John Ramsey Committee announced a tour of the district to meet with voters and members of the local media to discuss his plan to be a strong voice for Northern Michigan. The Ramseys will also be continuing their aggressive door-to-door campaign in various cities along the tour. The district tour will consist of the following events that are open to the public and the media:

June 3rd-6th - 9am-9:00pm - Mancelona - Bass Festival - The Ramsey's will be setup with the Strong Voice Express campaign bus outside of the entrance of Palmer Park. Please stop by the entrance to the park on the corner of Maple (CR 571) and Palmer Park Dr to talk with the Ramsey's and enjoy hotdogs and refreshments!

June 8th - 5:00pm - Cheboygan - Ramsey Headquarters Grand Opening - The Friends to Elect John Ramsey are having a grand opening for the Cheboygan campaign headquarters. Hotdogs and refreshments are available to members of the public who show up to help launch the headquarters. Location: 202 E. State St

June 10th - 5:00pm - Gaylord - Outdoor Meet and Greet - Hotdogs from the Red Hot Coney are available to the public while John and Patsy meet with voters and discuss issues. Location: 1662 South Otsego Ave.

June 11th - 5:00pm - East Jordan - Ramsey Campaign Fundraiser - Laurie and Richard Hodgson are hosting a meet the candidate event at Murray's Bar and Grille in East Jordan. Location: 115 Main Street, East Jordan.

Paid for by Friends to Elect John Ramsey

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh PLEASE JESUS let me attend one of these blessed events!

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Shirley Temple has a stronger voice than John Ramsey.

(Well, somebody had to say it :rolling: )

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The irony is that John is apparently giving out loads of hot dogs in direct contradiction to what he was supposed to have learned from his Bible.

"Give a man fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for life."

So John gives voters hot dogs and feeds them for a day. This would be...why? Because he is incompetent at creating jobs, and therefore cannot teach the voters to get a job and buy their own hot dogs, feeding them for life?

I would like nothing more right now than to see someone show up at these rallies bearing a "Create some jobs and I'll buy my own hot dogs" sign.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Didn't their last outing include pancakes? Oh no, what next? homemade Shamrock cookies?

Do the Ramseys think they will feed their way to the top?

They have their own bus??????????????? Who paid for that?????? People better watch out or they'll be under that bus in a heartbeat!

I think it was this forum and forgive me that I can't remember who said it, but it still sticks with me and makes me laugh:

Imagine answering your front door and seeing Patsy and John standing there. How many people would run away to hide their children???????

This would also be a great time for a Ramsey South Park rerun. That was the absoulute best!!!!

Perhaps the Michigan voters should watch that episode! Brilliant!

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hi Babs

The Ramseys are so gay.

7. Barbara

:wave: Hi Bob,

Uh oh, now you're asking for trouble! That remark may get all the way to Susan Stine. You know how she gets if she loses an erection; there'll be hell to pay! :winko:

8. Tez

Tez Member

Um.....

I am absolutely speechless and shocked! BWHAAAAA!

9. Quinn

Quinn Member

Well Jr Probably Has To Offer Hotdogs To Attract A Lot Of People-homeless. Don't They Have A Right To Vote? That Would Look Like A Bigger Crowd Than Just Relying On Real Supporters. All Two..lol

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Feh!

Do we have time to rev up the B!tch Slap Express and head them off at the pass?

11. Quinn

Quinn Member

WHERE DO WE SIGN UP FOR THE EXPRESS?

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

This is funny...

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~121~2183599,00.html

Ramsey runs

Friends in Michigan sent me the letter John Ramsey sent to local citizens, asking for money for his run for the state House of Reps. Almost half the letter addresses the death of daughter JonBenét, how it "changed both my life and heart" and led him to seek public office to focus on "service to others and contributing to a better world for my children and grandchildren."

He believes that new DNA evidence will "identify the killer of our daughter."

He also discovered that running for public office is expensive, so "any amount will be noticed and greatly appreciated."

13. Quinn

Quinn Member

MAYBE WE CAN SEND HIM A PENNY TO GET A CLUE.

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Didn't they just sell the 15th street house?? What do they need money for?? They put all the money they won from lawsuits in Burke's name so if they are sued that money can't be touched; I wonder how much of a donation Burke made to this campaign?

15. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Aurora and Michigan Friends....

Don't know if this is an unwelcome offer, however, I would be willing to fund a booth or a sidewalk offering of "umbrellas of suspicion"......

Here is the idea....You know those little tropical drink paper and stick umbrellas that you get with Mitiahs sp? etc.? Well, why couldn't we have one of our forum representatives (hi Aurora! :) ) to arrive with her labeled umbrella once more and pass out these little soveniers at some of the Ramsey events, just to remind the Michigan voters, that indeed, the Ramseys, are still under the umbrella of suspicion....

Do you think that this could be done without threat of a Linwood Lawsuit? Seems to me that this would be a subtle, and non-prosecutable reminder to the voting public that things aren't as rosey in legal land as the John Ramsey campaign is portraying.....not many of the Michigan voters will probably be accessing the FFJ Forum or listening to the media pundits who would mention the obvious legal shadow that still looms over these parents concerning the demise of their 6 yr. old daughter, so something local to counteract the Ramsey political events might work in favor of the best candidate....

Aurora, let me know what you think about this, will you?
    Voyager

16. Aurora

Aurora Member

Voyager

Are you trying to get me killed? I can think of better ways behind the scenes to get the point across. I need back up....not a one woman protest!

17. Barbara

First, Patsy used JonBenet for her own personal needs, now John has found use for her. Let's hope, now that Burke will be an adult soon that his parents don't put "JonBenet's brother" on his resume when he's ready.

Is there no end for the uses of "that child's" name?????

There are so few left NOT making money off of her name, but the parents have made it their career and income!

Disgusting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice