Dr. Lee's show produced by Lawrence Schiller?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Jun 4, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Forensic investigator examines his top cases
    June 4, 2004

"A familiar name in Connecticut for years, Lee, 65, became a national figure just over a decade ago, when he was called in to help out on high-profile cases from accused murderer O.J. Simpson to slain child pageant contestant JonBenet Ramsey. Though Lee has retired from the Connecticut State Police Crime Lab, he is currently working on the cases of Kobe Bryant (for the prosecution) and Scott Peterson (for the defense)."

"Much of this year, he has looked at some of his most intriguing cases for a new Wednesday evening series on Court TV "Trace Evidence: The Case Files of Dr. Henry Lee."

"In most cases, Lee and his producer, Lawrence Schiller, publisher of several crime best-sellers, go back to the scene of the crimes. But for the case of the February 1995 murder of Susanna Srb at Middlesex Community College, it was easier to replicate the college rest room than to go to the actual one, only a few miles away."

Full Article
    http://www.freep.com/entertainment/tvandradio/tv4_20040604.htm

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Good God.

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Dr. Lee was one expert in whose honor I had confidence. I will admit, however, that I have been dismayed to see some of the choices he is making in his clients. It will be interesting to see if he prostitutes himself and the evidence in the Scott Peterson case. I hope now that he has retired that he won't become another Dr. Baden. I believe Baden will twist evidence in any way necessary to promote the agenda of whichever side hires him. I consider him a whore. I hope my respect for Dr. Lee doesn't fall to that same level.

ed. to correct typo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice