Are you ready for the new Tracy Crock-'O-Crap?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Halp me, Jesus, can it get any more bizarre? Lou Smit is an absolute disgrace to his profession.

Whatever happened to the "DNA belongs to the killer" crap? How did two intruders get into the house when there is no evidence there was even one intruder there?

I honestly believe that Smit has gone over the edge, and I am not joking one bit.

3. Tricia

WY, I am serious when I say I hope someone is checking on Smit. He has lost it. I mean it. I hope the guy still doesn't drive. No way should someone with his delusions be behind the wheel of a car. Totally serious.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

uh huh

Yeah ol' bucky has been working on this character assasination piece for a year--and some of us did some pre-emptive strikes with media to make sure they knew that virtually all of this "theory" comes from a convicted child rapist ex-con with more arrests than anybody I've ever seen. We sent full copies of this idiot's rap sheet to various media outlets, saying before you air this thing, check it out! Michael Tracey knows all about this creep but chooses to go ahead with the con anyway. This case gets more and more evil every day.

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

?

So now we have 2 intruders that wore rubber suits.

This is so bad, really bad.

6. Tez

Tez Member

I do believe Lou has went around the bend....

7. BobC

My polst at Cyberslueths

Yeah only in the Ramsey case can you hang your entire intruder theory on a partial strand of DNA, then pick an intruder who doesn't "match" that DNA and pin the crime on him. Anyone who believes Lou Smit is not actively protecting the Ramseys better wake up. This guy is a liar and a fraud, just like the Ramseys themselves.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's a sign, Bob.......

Surely, this Crockumentary is not for viewing pleasure in the USA....we must send in the Troops to Lands Down Under before the Smit hits the fan!

RR

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh my, TWO killers! Helgoth, who left absolutely no evidence at the Ramsey crime scene, AND Helgoth's killer who left absolutely no evidence at the Helgoth crime scene. Could someone tell me please why this killer is "on the run" if there is nothing that links him to Helgoth's murder?

And remind me never to move to Boulder--they have the MOST talented murderers in the world!

Lou Smit needs to be committed..... :lier:

10. BobC

I feel

I feel that there were 18 intruders.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:eek: Only 18? Surely there must be more. There are probably more than 18 that the "bus" has already rolled over.

12. BobC

I'm certain of it

I'm certain of it. Four were wearing Patsy's vest, which explains the fibers. One was big old drag queen wearing beaver fur boots just like Patsy's. One spent months practicing Patsy's hand-writing for the note (Patsy's own sister said it looked like Patsy's writing!). There was even a clean-up crew who returned her pen and paper to the right spot, and then they even cleaned up Jonbenet! Talk about handy!

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Seemingly, Mr X (Helgoth's accomplice and murderer) is also wanted in connection with a 1993 child abduction and murder. He is described as a know paedophile who lived nearby to Helgoth's place of work.

Any ideas BobC? (keep it clean :))

14. Tricia

Jayelles, is there a way to get the transcript of this crock after it airs?

It's important that I get my hands on a copy.

Mary Keenan hired Lou Smit back to help with the Ramsey investigation. Yet here is Lou Smit, participating in a crock that is so off the wall, it would be more believable to say a UFO with alien intruders killed JBR. Hi Debbie R :wave:

This is who Keenan has on her team? Dear God what has to happen before the Gov. appoints a special prosecutor.

Tricia

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good job, Bob!

We sent full copies of this idiot's rap sheet to various media outlets, saying before you air this thing, check it out! Michael Tracey knows all about this creep but chooses to go ahead with the con anyway. This case gets more and more evil every day.

Way to go, BobC and company.

IMHO, Mike Tracey should be sent to Abu Ghraib for a good going-over by Sgt. Lindy. That is, if mame is not available.

:borgsmile

16. Jayelles

Tricia

I'm not certain that I'll be around to watch the documentary. However, I believe that HoraceMills from Purgatory may be taping it so perhaps he will transcribe it for us..

I have a friend who will tape it for me but it might be a few days before I get to watch it and report back.

I'm sure Horace will be posting about it on Purg though. Alternatively, jameson says she's been promised a copy of the video, so I daresay it will appear there sooner rather than later.

Would you like me to get a copy of the documentary for you? It would cost you about $20 to have it converted from PAL to NTSC (or whatever your VHS format is). I could ask another friend to tape it too.

17. Tricia

YES that would be great. I can mail your friend a money order in pounds sterling or even send it PayPal.

Let me know what works best ok?
    Thanks
    Tricia

18. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, only in Boulder can you steal a bicycle and do time in the state pen but when you kill a child, you don't have a thing to worry about!!!!

This whole Crock`O`Crap is really out there. Are they on drugs?

19. Tez

Tez Member

Lurker,

I just peed my pants again. You have me in hysterics. There is now Vanilla Coke all over my desk. The cleaning bill will arrive via PM! :highfive:

20. Jayelles

No no Tricia - sorry I explained that badly. You don't need to pay anyone here for anything! Video tapes and postage cost peanuts here but converting videos from our format to yours is much more costly here than it is in the States. I'm happy to get a spare copy made of the documentary and mail it to you - but you'll have to get it converted at your end. I believe it would cost you $20 or so whereas it would cost me about £40 (c $60).

I recorded a programme for Nova a while ago and sent it out to him. I think some store converted it to US format while he waited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice