Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Sometimes, she mentions the poster's name when she is posting her BORG stuff and sometimes, she doesn't even do that - just "found on a BORG forum".
    One thing I have noticed is that Susan Bennett aka Jameson tends to post "hats" when it's a well known poster hat i.e. someone who has been around since day one or shortly therafter and never changed hats. I suspect you are right about the made up post when no hat is used.

I believe the reason she doesn't post links, is because readers would see the extent to which she is quoting out of context and would also be able to educate themselves about both sides of the case or learn what hirself calls "misinformation," which is fact is generally anything but.

Those new to the case would also learn what a hir is because those who have been around since the days of the BNF (Boulder News Forum) have saved her early posts, posts which hir now insists have been altered. Too many of us read and saw those posts. Her goose was cooked years ago.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

She cannot accuse me of altering posts. I have a piece of software which saves webpages as a graphic. It does it automatically and will save the linked pages automatically too. The resultant file sizes are very small. However, the main point is that there is no edit feature in this software. You can display the webpages via the reader only. It is a bit of a pain if I want to quote from a saved page so I tend to save pages that interest me as html files too, but the main point is that if I was accused of altering a post, I could prove I hadn't.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Lightbulb

When I want to save something for posterity, I click on "File," "Send page by Email." I then email the page to myself and frequently to several other people who have a vested interest in preserving the information. To my knowledge, you can't alter an incoming email without doing a forward or reply, which would change the time and date it was sent. This may seem unimportant until you start taking about emails that are 6-7 years old.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default Ah! My old friend Rainsong!

I'm laughing here, Jayelles, I should have tagged Rainsong's name on the list to be slapped :frog2: We clashed on CN2000 last year, and Thor, Little and I were so weary of her, we left. Normally CN2000 was known for it's strict rules, but she slipped through the cracks. We had a feeling Rainsong may well be "Susan Stine" the game player. Then we thought she may well be Jams herself when her name appeared "editing" Rainsong's post on her own site (???)From what I have read of Rainsong on other sites, she doesn't seem to be welcomed anywhere she goes. jmo, of course

Jameson has had my posts on her site before, Jayelles. I did go over there and acknowledge that the posts she had taken were mine, that I wasn't going to stay and discuss them, just wanted them to know I was the person who had posted them. I think most of us have had our posts there. We cheered up the newest member by saying ..."Join the Club!"

So ... Rainsong, if you're reading this, how come you never gave me, "your old sparring partner" some credit for being the one who wants to slap the Grand Jury around? They were nothing but a bunch of idiot sticks!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Elle is BORG TO THE BONE.

Way to go, Elle!
    All the way, Lurker!!!
    Just my opinion.

Default Just ignore her!

She cannot accuse me of altering posts. I have a piece of software which saves webpages as a graphic. It does it automatically and will save the linked pages automatically too. The resultant file sizes are very small. However, the main point is that there is no edit feature in this software. You can display the webpages via the reader only. It is a bit of a pain if I want to quote from a saved page so I tend to save pages that interest me as html files too, but the main point is that if I was accused of altering a post, I could prove I hadn't.
    Best way to deal with someone like that is to just ignore her, Jayelles! Like Jams, she craves attention!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Best way to deal with someone like that is to just ignore her, Jayelles! Like Jams, she craves attention!
    She certainly has some psychological problems IMO. She's over at Purgatory doing her name-calling thing. For that, my father would have called her a fish-wife. Or he would have said she could "have a right guid battle ower the wash-hoose key". :-)

She's obviously trying to deflect attention from her inability to substantiate her false accusations against me. It is completely without foundation to suggest that I think the Ramseys asked for JonBenet to be murdered. I thought it came from me saying that I thought the Ramseys brought public criticism upon themselves and that they should be ashamed of themselves for not doing more to help the investigation in those crucual early days. However, Rainsong says she wasn't confused and that she feels that I think the "Ramseys asked for it" (i.e. Jonebenet being murdered).

It's insane to suggest such a thing. Just makes you wonder what goes on in some people's minds. To look at one thing and perceive something quite different.

Anyway, I've taken your advice and put her back on Ignore. She doesn't like us discussing her here (although it was OK for her to make the first posts about us over there).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Rainsong is definately not Jameson. Her style of writing shows that she is much more educated. She posts at John Douglas' forum.

I found something left of Pierce's website. Does anyone know what this is?

http://www.mcfworld.org/

Here's the article from Maryland about that nutcase, Pierce:

http://www.gazette.net/200246/freder.../130931-1.html

by Michelle Yoffee-Beard
    Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nov. 14, 2002

Tears flowed endlessly from Dina Naylor's big brown eyes when she talked last week of her beloved grandson, Jahi Turner. She constantly ponders the 2-year-old's whereabouts, ever since he disappeared from his last April en route from Frederick to California with his mother and her boyfriend.

So when Douglas Pierce of the Millennium Children's Fund, a nonprofit agency, flew in from California claiming to have news of Jahi's whereabouts, the family anxiously gathered for word of his fate.

Along with his luggage, Pierce brought the worst news possible. Little Jahi, Pierce allegedly told the family, was dead and the police just hadn't told them yet. He suggested the investigation had run amok because of Jahi's ethnicity.

Jahi is African-American.

The man told Naylor he came to Frederick to help the family raise funds for Jahi's funeral, which he suggested should be held on his birthday on Feb. 10, 2003. That would give the family nearly three months to raise money.

"He told us that it should be a celebration of Jahi's life," Naylor said. "He prayed with the family in a prayer circle while we all cried."

In the meantime, the family said, Pierce instructed them to hold a press conference. He told them Frederick Mayor Jennifer Dougherty and others would be in attendance.

The event was to have been held on Thursday, Oct. 24, on the steps of the Frederick County Courthouse.

Both Naylor and her son, Tramane Sampson, Jahi's biological father, took time off from work to organize the event.

Naylor, though, felt in her gut that something was wrong. She started to ask questions but kept telling herself that Pierce was trying to be helpful.

"He was talking sense and we believed him," said Naylor.

But the strange circumstances surrounding Pierce's arrival and the ensuing conversations were a constant nagging whisper in Naylor's mind.

Naylor was never told where Jahi's body was found, how he died or exactly why the police never contacted the family directly. In their grief, the family did not think to ask of the details at first. Naylor suggested that perhaps they just didn't want to know.

But Pierce kept asking for money and getting it -- with funds the family had to borrow from anyone who would give it.

"He wanted money to fax things and for his own expenses. Tramane even went and borrowed money to buy a fax machine," said Naylor.

The day before the press conference, the family's private investigator, Bill Garcia, confirmed Naylor's suspicions that Pierce's intentions may not be Jahi's burial. He told Naylor that Pierce wanted to help a candidate in a race for District Attorney of San Diego and alluded to the fact that the investigation was stymied because of Jahi's ethnic background.

Pierce repeatedly told Naylor that Jahi's disappearance doesn't remain in the media spotlight with the likes of Elizabeth Smart, the blond-haired teen from Utah who also went missing, and the only reason for that is because Jahi is African American.

But Naylor said the color of Jahi's skin has nothing to do with the seemingly stalled case.

"People say to me that the fact that if Jahi weren't black, maybe he'd be found by now, but I don't like to think that about people. I believe that the police and investigators are working hard on this case," she said.

Garcia, a San Diego private investigator, agrees that race has nothing to do with this case.

"Jahi is the most publicized missing child right now from this area," Garcia said. He is working the case for Naylor and Sampson on a pro bono basis.

The final straw for Naylor, she said, was when she noticed Pierce tugging on his chest and realized he was tape recording everything.

"I don't know what he was going to use it for, but I knew it wasn't right," Naylor said.

Several telephone messages were left at Pierce's business, but he did not return the calls.

The Frederick Police Department was aware that Pierce was in town, but chose to take no part in the activities of Pierce and his organization.

"We were aware of the fact that he was here and that his purpose was some political movement as it applies to this investigation in San Diego, so we didn't get involved," said Lt. Thomas V. Chase.

Garcia believes police have been working hard on this case, revealing that they searched a landfill in May. He also reported that at 10 p.m. on Nov. 5, police spent a lot of time in the home of Jahi's mother and stepfather in San Diego.

Garcia said an arrest may be imminent but that Pierce's actions did not help the case at all, and in fact hurt a family who has already lost a child.

She certainly has some psychological problems IMO. She's over at Purgatory doing her name-calling thing. For that, my father would have called her a fish-wife. Or he would have said she could "have a right guid battle ower the wash-hoose key". :-)

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! Luv it!

She's obviously trying to deflect attention from her inability to substantiate her false accusations against me. It is completely without foundation to suggest that I think the Ramseys asked for JonBenet to be murdered. I thought it came from me saying that I thought the Ramseys brought public criticism upon themselves and that they should be ashamed of themselves for not doing more to help the investigation in those crucual early days. However, Rainsong says she wasn't confused and that she feels that I think the "Ramseys asked for it" (i.e. Jonebenet being murdered).

This is absolutely ridiculous, Jayelles. You're right! Rainsong seems to have some kind of problem. The Ramseys did bring criticism upon themselves, and they should be ashamed of themselves for not cooperating with the police much better than they did. I've stated this myself many times too, Jayelles, so I cannot see where Rainsong ends up with a statement that you thought the Ramseys asked for JonBenét to be murdered. How stupid can she get?
    Her head's full of wheels.

It's insane to suggest such a thing. Just makes you wonder what goes on in some people's minds. To look at one thing and perceive something quite different.

With a friend like that who needs enemies?

Anyway, I've taken your advice and put her back on Ignore. She doesn't like us discussing her here (although it was OK for her to make the first posts about us over there).
    Tough cookies!
    Last edited by Elle_1; June 21, 2004, 8:45 pm at Mon Jun 21 20:45:58 UTC 2004.
    Just my opinion.

Default You are not alone Jayelles

Jayelles, many of us have felt your frustration. In one of my less gracious moments I made a post about "someone". In it I made reference to what might be making them...um...so ?contrary? Well, here it is, you fill in the blanks.
    You might become a less annoying little :(:(:(:(ant if that wasn’t constantly irritating you.

The gentle people here block the first part of the ant word, but suffice it to say the poster this was direct toward placed PA in front of their hat for a while. I guess it didn't annoy them as much as they annoyed me.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Jayelles, many of us have felt your frustration. In one of my less gracious moments I made a post about "someone". In it I made reference to what might be making them...um...so ?contrary? Well, here it is, you fill in the blanks.

The gentle people here block the first part of the ant word, but suffice it to say the poster this was direct toward placed PA in front of their hat for a while. I guess it didn't annoy them as much as they annoyed me.

Little
    Rhymes with hiss! I remember that time very well, Little!
    Just my opinion.

Default Sabrina

I hope Pierce goes to jail. As I said, he's a conman. Gives me the shivers.