Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Default Elle and Little

When someone starts the juvenile name-calling, I switch off. When I was a student, I worked for a couple of years as a relief care assistant in a nursing home. I loved it. There were different units in the home, psycho-geriatric, elderly stroke and young chronic-sick. I remember one resident of the psycho-geriatric unit who used to curse and swear and shout insults at the staff. At first, I used to jump out of my skin when I heard her shout "F*ing Wh*re" at me as I walked into the room, but then it was evident that she did it to everyone including the vicar's wife who worked as a volunteer and small children who came to visit their grandparents/great grandparents!

Eventually, you just learned that this was part of her illness and ignored it because coming from her, it didn't mean anything at all. She couldn't help it.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Providing links

Our "friend" continuous with her little tirade posting:-

Elle, if you are reading this, evidently Jayelles failed to let you know I think her copying my post in reference to your slam at the Ramseys was derogatory toward you. After all, her post pointed out your stupidity by naming you. I had the decency to refrain from connecting the two.
    Clearly she thinks she was doing a decent thing in "flaming you without naming you" and that NO-ONE would ever have made the connection between you and your copied post (only big bad Jay went and let the cat out of the bag!)

Guess that means no cookies for me Elle? :-)

Edited to say - I don't actually recall seeing any post where she has slapped my wrist for "pointing out your stupidity", but then again, she's made numerous posts to me after I put her on ignore.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Are allya talking about Susan jameson Bennett from Hickory, NC? Is that the poster you are talking about? What's this about a :(:(:(:(ant? Pithant? Pistant?

I realize name-calling is juvenile, but sometimes that's all they understand, because it's where they are coming from. Personally, I think a$$hole is a wonderful word. It describes some people so well. I don't call names just to call names. I just think a$$hole fits better than anus. Or, maybe not.

Nutjob, psycho, sociopath - they all fit, and if they fit, then pi$sant must wear them. There is a time and place for everything, even name calling. My problem is, even I, with my vast array of wonderful and derogatory descriptions for people like Susan jameson Bennett, don't seem to be able to find a strong enough adjective or noun for the evil b!tch. Oh, there's one - b1tch - and yet, a b1tch is a female dog, and I think it does the dog a disservice to compare it to Susan jameson Bennett.

I suppose I could use CSU's president's term of endearment, but I'm not fond of Susan jameson Bennett, so I guess I can't use that one, either. I have to dig deeply to come up with something strong enough to describe her.

Evil, contemptable, malignant, maggot-infested, black-hearted liar comes pretty close, but not quite there.

Sometimes, ladies, you've got to say it the way it really is.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Great post WY :-)

What a great post this is. It says it all.

The woman in question is Rainsong WY. Have permission from Little to post the following. We were all having problems with this poster on the JB forum CN2.

Little

8/4/03 04:36 PM
    Get a job [Post#: 123312 / re: 123298 ]

Ok Rainsong. You're the biggest & baddest hombre of them all. Your skills in debating and intelligent exchange of ideas are surpassed only by your ineptitude of providing good book reviews. Neither are based on anything more that a desire to create some sort of imaginary importance of your own opinion. Perhaps you should work on removing that enormous board you have lodged up your derriere. You might become a less annoying Little :(:(:(:(ant if that wasnít constantly irritating you.

If you suffer from such a damaged ego perhaps you should work on building it up by doing something constructive as opposed to destructive. Disrupting a board is no big thing Ė itís honestly not that difficult and it really does not take require much more than too much time on your hands. Your assertion that you want to help the Ramseys in their plight to have their side of the story understood is laughable. That is, unless your assignment/agenda/pitiful purpose in life is to become enough of an annoyance to keep people from pursuing their thoughts. You are very transparent and the posters here are just too polite to tell you that there is an odor about you.

Up to this point I could have given a hoot in hell what you said. I know manure when I smell it. Even crap serves a purpose in the whole scope of things. However, when you beLittle someone as sincere as Elle Ė someone who would gladly debate you one the elements of the case. I donít know who you are trying to impress but maybe you should consider associating with a better class of people if this type of behavior impresses them.

JMHO - And a darned good one.
    Little
    .................................................. .................................................. ..
    I can't type P-i-s-s-a-n-t here because it comes out like this :(:(:(:(ant :-)
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    When someone starts the juvenile name-calling, I switch off. When I was a student, I worked for a couple of years as a relief care assistant in a nursing home. I loved it. There were different units in the home, psycho-geriatric, elderly stroke and young chronic-sick. I remember one resident of the psycho-geriatric unit who used to curse and swear and shout insults at the staff. At first, I used to jump out of my skin when I heard her shout "F*ing Wh*re" at me as I walked into the room, but then it was evident that she did it to everyone including the vicar's wife who worked as a volunteer and small children who came to visit their grandparents/great grandparents!

Eventually, you just learned that this was part of her illness and ignored it because coming from her, it didn't mean anything at all. She couldn't help it.
    Back to " Ignoring this P-I-S-S-A-N-T of a woman" Jayelles. About the patient above, that was quite an experience for you. I must admit, I don't go to Jam's site too often and would never have known. I thank you for telling me. It proves that Rainsong really cares for me. *choke*
    Just my opinion.

Default Little and WY win the gold cup!!

Little and WY win the gold cup for the best description of Rainsong and Jams.

Three cheers!
    Just my opinion.

The poster is Rainsong instead of jammy sue. Ah, yes, Rainsong, the weakest link at Purgatory.

Is there a noticeable difference between Susan Bennett and Rainsong besides the fact that Rainsong seems a little more intelligent? They are both spiteful posters; I guess the same description fits them both.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

WY, Rainsong appeared with a backup called Robert St. James. It was obvious this was a planned attack on CN2. St. James vanished after the destruction and I've never seen this hat again. Someone mentioned he/she was a book reviewer for Amazon.

You're right, there is little difference between Jammy Sue and Rainsong. One is a clone of the other. There was the episode of Jams editing Rainsong's post, but explained this away by saying she was tired.

We also thought RST may be the game player, Susan Stine (?). Whoever they are, they are all tarred with the one brush and belong to the Ramsey suck-up club.
    Just my opinion.

Default Don't tell me ...

that nut Rainsong has re-emerged from whatever dark hole she resides in?

BobC and I used to have a lot of fun pulling her chain over at Court-TV.

She is a glutton for punishment.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Our "friend" continuous with her little tirade posting:-

Elle, if you are reading this, evidently Jayelles failed to let you know I think her copying my post in reference to your slam at the Ramseys was derogatory toward you. After all, her post pointed out your stupidity by naming you. I had the decency to refrain from connecting the two.
    Wait...let me get this 100% correct. Who is speaking here?

In my 50+ years I have never seen such enormous stupidity (except konniving krew know as the M's) as that seen coming from swamp owner Susan Bennett aka Jameson and hir minions.

Imagine paying $50.00 to be told what you can post on a forum.

Direct and on the mark post Little. Beautiful!

BTW, leave it here Jams. I saw that you have taken to borrowing parts of my posts again. We have had this chat before. Either take my post in it's entirety and post the link and my © info or do not take it at all. You know my © by now.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Jayelles is talking about Rainsong JR. Apparently Rainsong came across my post where I said I hoped one day I would read the news that the Ramseys had been charged, and she posted it somewhere on the swamp. Jayelles must have found it.
    Just my opinion.

Exclamation

Thanks Elle_1. Rainsong posts (or at least did) at the swamp correct? My post still stands. How dare s/he infer you are stupid.

Again, anyone who pays another person $50 to be told what they can post on an Internet forum is not only not the brightest bulb in the pack, they most likely don't even shed light. JMH&CPO.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©