Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Elle

RS has been on my case ever since I (inadvertently as it happens) exposed her at WS. She joined WS under the hat "TheMuse", made a couple of posts and then started attacking me in a way that felt personal. I didn't have a clue who she was, but suspected that it was *someone* from jameson's because there was a familiar ring to the posts (I'm not good at this business of identifying posters from their posts). Anyway, she made another post, but this time, signed it off "Rainsong" and I GENUINELY thought that she was being open and above board about who she was - that she had signed it deliberately to indicate who she was. So I replied "Rainsong, ....." and she came back with "Who is Rainsong?". I was gobsmacked and ROFL. She'd blown her own cover! She was clearly furious and I think she blamed me. Things got a bit nasty after that and River gave her a warning for harassing me. Eventually, River banned her but soon after, she followed me to Purgatory and the attacks continued there after I referred to one of her posts at CN2000 in less than glowing tones. She keeps telling me she doesn't like me - as if I don't realise it and as if I would care.

I took comfort from the fact that she was just as nasty at CN2000 and I posted this (I am referring to CN200 at the start):-

Rainsong>>Actually it took ten posts before I was--once again--attacked. Since the name is RAINSONG and not Christ, I did not turn the other cheek.

You started to get snide with the members there on your 5th post. Here it is:-

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bin...c=1#Post118795

And here is your 8th:-

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bin...c=1#Post118851

You say you were "attacked" after your tenth post. Was that the post where you were reprimanded for the tone of your reply to SuperDave when he called you "Rain"? Your response to SuperDave was that "only your friends called you Rain" and that ... "You continue to address me as Rainsong"

Do you really think the tone of these posts was going to endear a brand newbie to the good long-standing members of that forum?

Rainsong>>Now ask yourself WHY I was called an 'annoying :(:(:(:(ant.'

Because I asked for F-A-C-T-S.

Eh, perhaps you did ask for Facts, but I happen to know FOR a fact that the reason you were called annoying :(:(:(:(ant was because of the WAY you asked for your facts. You insulted those who didn’t see things your way. You insulted their intelligence and their integrity. A sweet long-standing poster called Elle summed it up when she said:-

Elle>>“What I cannot understand Little and Dave is how someone with such an atagonistic nature chooses such a beautiful hat as "rainsong"...it doesn't seem to fit her/him.”

and

Elle>>“As well as setting out to be irritating and offensive it seems Rainsong has set herself/himself up to be an authority on English grammar as well”

Now why would she use words like "antagonistic and offensive" if all you did was ask for facts?

Rainsong>>Over on Crime 2000, they still talk about the lack of footprints in the snow, the cord around JonBenet's neck having come from Patsy's sewing basket because it is the same cord used on one of JonBenet's outfits, and that the dark fibers found in JonBenet's pubic area were identified as coming from John Ramsey's shirt.

None of it true and I've called them on it. Crime 2000 forum, Websleuths and Purgatory don't like dealing with someone who asks for F-A-C-T-S, thus I get labled 'annoying :(:(:(:(ant' and more. But as I recall, the 'annoying :(:(:(:(ant' label occurred when I refuted Delmar's "Who Speaks for the Prosecution" junk.

You "called them on it". Hmm. They are entitled to post and speculate about whatever they like. Don’t you understand that? If you post in a manner that will earn their respect, then you will find that they will listen to you. If you go in all guns blazing and question their mental health if they don’t see things your way, then you will cause nothing but animosity and resentment.

Rainsong>>I rather like the appellation since it means I'm prodding y'all to think and back up your statements.

Oh, and Jayelles, I am NOT going to rehash my first posts here. I've proven--time after time--that I did not attack anyone on this board until you called me a liar--which I also disproved.

Rainsong, I proved you lied about several issues and the proof is still on these threads. If you want to believe the opposite is true, go right ahead. Enjoy your fantasy. The people reading this forum aren’t stupid. I backed up all my claims with sources and quotes. You did not. When asked for proof of YOUR claims, you said you had better things to do with your time that go looking for them. As you Americans say "Go figure"!.

Rainsong>>Perhaps if you concentrated on the case rather than spending inordinate amounts of time bashing me, Jameson and anyone else who holds a different view than yours, I and others wouldn't have to waste the time or bandwidth defending ourselves.

Firstly, I don’t “bash” anyone with a different POV from my own, if I did, I would spend an awful lot of time bashing an awful lot of people! I have a busy real life and strange as it may seem, I am not obsessed with the ramsey case. I check the forums when I come online to do other things and I only post on certain days of the week. I find it tedious to rehash the same old stuff over and over. Each day, I read only a small number of threads. Perhaps you don’t think jameson is connected to the ramsey case? I happen to think she is. We all have aspects of the case which particularly interest us. For some it’s Fleet White, for others it’s the astrology of those involved, for others it’s John Douglas. I happen to be particularly interested on one particular issue and jameson happens to be connected to it. Things have been slowly coming to a head over recent months and I am hoping that the truth will out.

Rainsong>>You really should take a look at the number of posts you make that have absolutely nothing to do with JonBenet's murder.

Looking at the number of posts you have made, I consider myself a mere amateur! I read at several forums and a few of these are private. Considering you are not (to the best of my knowledge) a member of them, I don’t know how you would know what I do and do not post about the ramsey case.

I have tried to post civilly with you and I have learned that it doesn't work. I take comfort from the fact that there is a recurrent theme surrounding you and the forums you post on. Pretty much the same sequence of events has taken place here, at CN2000 and at WS. I think you 'behave' at the JD forum because you care about the impression you make on John Douglas. I think you 'behave' at jamesons because you share the group think there. Your problems start whenever you encounter another person who doesn't share your POV. When they don't see things your way, you attack.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

JR, I think WY also mentioned she posted at Purgatory. I did hear some time ago that she was causing quite a stir over there. She seems to thrive on disruption, so she keeps throwing out insults here and there, hoping the recipient will bite. I'm positive, she is one of Jameson's recruits who scour the forums looking for posts to tear apart at the Swamp, and I'm sure Susan Stine is also in this group, causing disruption wherever they can. A pathetic bunch of women. After all, it was Susan Stine who first told the Ramseys about Jameson.

As I said to Jayelles, it's better to just ignore Rainsong. You can tag the other clones on to her name.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Thank you for your explanation, Jayelles, it looks like we posted at the same time. I didn't realize that Rainsong had gone for you before she came to CN2000. Rainsong and Robert St. James appeared out of the blue within days of each other, and it seemed every poster was attacked. Yes, she did go after Delmar too.

Personally, I think we should just put her out to pasture, and enjoy our own discussions without her interruptions, but I honestly believe there is a conspiracy out there to attack anyone who is anti-Ramsey. My money is on Susan Stine being a large part of it. I would give anything to hear what happened to her after she was charged with sending mail as Mark Beckner (?). I'm amazed at how this was hushed up so fast. The Ramseys have a lot of people out there looking out for them.

We are all entitled to our own opinions as to who we think committed the murder or accidental death of JonBenét Ramsey, and over the months I have met some wonderful posters who don't agree with my theory, but we can still discuss the case and even learn something from each other.

btw I remember seeing posts from "TheMuse" on other forums (?).
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Thanks Elle_1. Rainsong posts (or at least did) at the swamp correct? My post still stands. How dare s/he infer you are stupid.

Again, anyone who pays another person $50 to be told what they can post on an Internet forum is not only not the brightest bulb in the pack, they most likely don't even shed light. JMH&CPO.
    It doesn't quite work like that. If it did, at the very least I might consider it an honest business. :stupid1:

As I recall, Rainsong was outed as Jameson a while back but then Jameson says she was just correcting Rainsong's post. Since we all know Jameson is an admitted liar...

Rainsong and Robert St. James appeared out of the blue within days of each other, and it seemed every poster was attacked. Yes, she did go after Delmar too.
    This definitely sounds like Jameson's style as does attacking any poster who questions the Ramseys in any way.

JC, of course it works like that. Try posting that a Ramsey is guilty - see how fast you have lost your $50 and ability to post unless you are hir pet. I think hir does have one of those that gets away with being "Borg," simply so hir can say hir lets both opinions stand.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

I don't think Rainsong and Margoo are the same person. It's just an impression but I'd place Rainsong in her early to mid 40s and Margoo in her mid to late 50s. I think Margoo has had a university education but I don't think Rainsong has.

Margoo has a refinement that Rainsong lacks. As I say, it's just impressions. Margoo seems more controlled. Rainsong is kinda hyper.

If Candy is calling Rainsong "Margoo", IMO, it's just Candy doing what she has a habit of doing - i.e. getting posters mixed up. She gets posters and posts mixed up on a regular basis and it is the cause of some of the trouble.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Dodging bullets!

I can't wait to see what Rainsong's reactions will be to this latest news bulletin on her education, from you, Jayelles (?). Hope you're good at dodging bullets! Any of those old WWII helmets lying around? I would start wearing them if I were you! :knight:
    Just my opinion.

LOL - good one!

I doubt she'll comment - unless I'm totally wrong of course!

Default Elle

I was totally wrong - she did respond!

Post the url where we can check it out. btw I refused to post with Rainsong and RST because it wasn't posting, it was battling. I was better off without their aggressive advice.
    Just my opinion.

Default Elle

Rainsong's respose was deleted by jameson :-)

HOWEVER.... bearing in mind that I have been FALSELY accused of thinking that the Ramseys "asked for it" (i.e. JonBenet's murder), I found the following post by jameson quite ironic:-

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    06-23-04, 10:22 AM (EST)

38. "RE: One Eye"
    In response to message #37

There have been times when the Ramseys were withdrawn from situations, quiet when I felt they should have been active, and I was a bit surprised. I have not always understood their actions.

More than once I have wondered if their actions, or lack of same, was taken as a grievous insult that demanded payback.

I will not be a bit surprised if that turns out to be the case - the seed that mushroomed into this horrible crime.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...37/269.html#38

I shall watch with interest for any responses to this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Rainsong's respose was deleted by jameson :-)
    Note, by the way, how that act makes a complete mockery of Jameson's claim that by giving her all one's identity information (including, remember, one's checking account number and bank routing information, through her insistence on being paid by a check with the member's name and address on it), the members "own their own words." Members cannot possibly "own their own words" when the administrator can, at any moment, alter the original post and edit the meaning at will or delete it altogether.

(I have no problem with these abilities being available to a forum administrator, but at least all of them except Jameson have had the decency not to lie to the posters about word-ownership.)