Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Default Jayelles

See what you, mean! The kettle calling the pot black! Thanks for the url. That's quite a thread!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Copyright Infringement on another forum

I moved this from Delmar's Mystery thread because I didn't want to disrupt the discussion there.

To quote a certain poster from jameson's, who felt strongly enough about this matter to start a new thread on it:-

Rainsong
    Member since Jul-4-03
    764 posts Aug-20-03, 01:44 PM (EST)

"Point of Law"

Words written by anyone are the sole property of the author. Writing the words is equivilant to filing a copyright form and posts should not be cut and pasted in their entirety without permission of the author.

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/...um=DCForumID101

Ironic therefore that this same poster has copied Easywriter's above post in its entirety to jamesons. The usual "Fair Use" protocol of quoting and providing a link to the source has been ignored.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/288.html

To paraphrase jameson on this matter:-

"copyright is copyright" - if an author objects to having his/her entire piece of writing copied and the correct papers are filed, then the offending server will be closed down for a few days while they "duke it out".
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

They are Twin slimey snakes in the grass, Jayelles! That's all I can think of to say at the moment. They slither here, they slither there, they slither almost everywhere!
    Just my opinion.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Ironic therefore that this same poster has copied Easywriter's above post in its entirety to jamesons. The usual "Fair Use" protocol of quoting and providing a link to the source has been ignored.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/288.html

To paraphrase jameson on this matter:-
    Jayelles, come on Darlin' Do you really think you can use the name Susan Bennett aka Jameson or any of her minions names and the term fair use on the same page? Don't be naïve Sweatpea.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default Same "stuff" different flies

Actually, I found it a rather amusing little expose on why it's better to keep one's mouth shut and appear to be clueless than to attempt to reply to something you know nothing about and remove all doubt.

When I can stomach it, I rather enjoy her amusing attempts. It proves my point time and again.

Little

Default Twin Snakes

The twin snakes Jams and Rains like to see their names plastered on all the JonBenét forums, Little.
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Elle

Jameson IS Rainsong. They are the same person.

Default Thought this before, Bob!

We thought this before but she keeps denying it. Do you really think she can handle so much by herself, Bob? We thought we had found her out from her editing Rainsong's post, do you remember that?

Is everyone else convinced here that they they are "one and the same?"

Let's have a count!
    Just my opinion.

Default One & The Same

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    We thought this before but she keeps denying it. Do you really think she can handle so much by herself, Bob? We thought we had found her out from her editing Rainsong's post, do you remember that?

Is everyone else convinced here that they they are "one and the same?"

Let's have a count!
    No, not I. But that's only my thought; BobC could certainly be right for all I know.

Default Cloned!

They definitely both appear to be cloned JC.
    Just my opinion.

Default Editing

I have a forum and if I edit a post, it says that it was edited by me as opposed to the person who actually own is. Also, go look at CN2000 to this thread:-

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bin...ed&sb=5&part=7

Look at my post where I give a new poster the URLs for the various forums. At the bottom, it says "edited by Coco" - who made the URLs into actual links for me.

I am absolutely convinced that jameson and RS are not the same person. They have totally different personalities and they react quite differently to having their misinformation pointed out. jameson responds as if it is a completely different issue at hand and then she drops/changes the subject and locks or archives the thread so that no-one can continue with "Eh, what? Who's talking about such and such?". RS just starts her stupid name calling and she goes on and on and on and on...

RS seems to have a real problem understanding this copyright business too. She seems to think that if you quote and link, then you are posting out of context. No, posting out of context is quoting WITHOUT providing a link - as appears to be standard practice at jamesons. She appears to misunderstand the fact that the link is what puts the quote INTO context.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Just so that you can see how thigs lose their meaning in translation!

I posted this:-

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I don't think Rainsong and Margoo are the same person. It's just an impression but I'd place Rainsong in her early to mid 40s and Margoo in her mid to late 50s.

I think Margoo has had a university education but I don't think Rainsong has.
    Rainsong's interpretation of the above statement:-

I'm uneducated and quite young.

Margoo is Univerity stuff and terribly, terribly old.

Not having a university education BECOMES "uneducated"

Mid to late 50s BECOMES "terribly, terribly old"

I think this gives us a clue to how some minds work and "why" I get the impression that Rainsong doesn't have a university education!

EDITED TO SAY:-
    Apparently I'm wrong about RS's age. Seemingly, she's been crowing about having removed her bra in a public bar in 1974. I was 12 years old then and I'm now in my early 40s, so she must be a few years older than me. Still, she seems to consider that being in one's early to mid 40s is "quite young", so I guess that's made my day :-)
    Last edited by Jayelles; June 26, 2004, 5:08 am at Sat Jun 26 5:08:15 UTC 2004.