Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    In Cass County, Texas, there have been two Butts triple homicides - one in 1973 and one in 1992. The two families were not related. No one was prosecuted for either triple homicide, altho arrests were made in both cases. The same district attorney, Neil Birmingham, was in office during those years. EasyWriter, have you ever, in all your reading, run across these cases?
    They ring a distance bell, but can't recall particulars. Something comes to mind about povery level families living in the boondocks with incest and that sort of thing. However, as I say, it's all too vague to even know if I'm thinking of the right cases.

Default Thanks, EW

Wishful thinking on my part, like I didn't already know there's been nothing written about it; I did. Sometimes I think I'm the only person who thinks it's just flat-out weird .

Default conspiracy vs stupidity

It was 31 years ago this month that the first Butts family was found shot to death in their home. Charles E. White, charged & indicted by a grand jury, walked - he would be 69 years old today, last heard of living somewhere in West Texas around Odessa, thanks to DA Birmingham I guess.

Remembering the death of Steven Jones II, four years ago today, in Cass County, Texas. Four young people lost their lives the summer of 2000 in Cass County from killer hits of meth.

His father's true story, was at webbsleuths.org, has been deleted. Only two threads remain today, supposedly were to be removed weeks ago. His father's membership dues were more than paid in full.

Default Evil aberration?

History will not judge the Ram Spin Team favorably, or anyone associated with it. Jams seems to be the Queen of this group, which seems hell bent on imposing its’ irrational views upon the populace.

History will probably judge the Ramsey case itself as a freaking enigma and an evil aberration.
    Most people are not stupid; however, there are enough of them around to muddy the waters and play havoc upon the rest of us. It is incredible that so few idiots can cause so much destruction and misery.
    We can study the facts in the Ram case ‘til the cows come home, but it all remains so very simple. If John and Patsy had been Mary and John Doe, they would be viewing the world through iron bars right now.
    There are many lessons here to learn. The greatest novelist in the world could not “think up” the likes of Lou Smit , Alex Hunter or Mary Keenan. Editors would throw out their characterizations as being “unbelievable.” As for Jams, well, no one could possibly dream up such a character; unless it was J.W. Rawlings, for one of her witches in Harry Potter.
    History will, IMHO, crucify the media, in regards to this case.
    And, what will history say about those of us on the internet who are striving mightily to bring these child killers to justice? Hopefully, history will view us in a kind light. Because, warts and all, we are, for the most part, sincere in our efforts to expose the deeds of those who abuse and murder our littlest citizens.
    Our voices, however weak, are screaming to be heard.
    GL

Default Well said, Greenleaf!

I Couldn't add another word to this post, Greenleaf. Well said!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default This is so sad!

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Remembering the death of Steven Jones II, four years ago today, in Cass County, Texas. Four young people lost their lives the summer of 2000 in Cass County from killer hits of meth.
    I don't know about this case JC, but this is so sad that four young people lost their lives.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

[QUOTE=Greenleaf]

"We can study the facts in the Ram case ‘til the cows come home, but it all remains so very simple. If John and Patsy had been Mary and John Doe, they would be viewing the world through iron bars right now."

Sadly, this is concisely and precisely the whole truth of it.