Thread: Smits Silly Sit

Default Smits Silly Sit

Lou Smit's intruder theory does not work. According to the Boulder Police Department, this window sill showed no disturbance, including having "a complete coating of undisturbed dust," per Steve Thomas.

Note: Perhaps someone could post the page reference for those new to the case. My books are packed away.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

The crime scene photo of the window.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Lou Smit's intruder theory does not work. According to the Boulder Police Department, this window sill showed no disturbance, including having "a complete coating of undisturbed dust," per Steve Thomas.

Note: Perhaps someone could post the page reference for those new to the case. My books are packed away.
    When I revisit this scenario, I'm almost embarassed for Smit. Almost. Let's not forget that now there are TWO intruders that are the latest spin AND it's winter. What no coats? Also, let's not forget the undisturbed spider web.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Here is the crime scene photo of the mark on the wall. Look closely at the window sill.

©

Here is the crime scene photo of the mark on the wall. Look closely at the window sill.
    What am I missing? Remember, JR stated that he came through that window in his underwear prior to that night. Skid marks?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Cool

Oh you are bad Barbara.

Judging by the thick cake of dust on those window sills I would say that basement hadn't been dusted or painted in a while. That smudge on the wall could have been there for a long time - even prior to John's inability to wait until his wife got home, drive to a gas station or go find a tree. JMH&CPO

©

Lightbulb

Here is another shot of the window, mark on the wall and with the suitcase in it. Look at the clutter in that room. It would not be a room one would expect to have pristine walls. It is a basement used for storage after all. JMH&CPO.

Our friend GlynEngland needs to review all the still shots from the crime scene that we can easily repost. Perhaps the documentary s/he was discussing yesterday won't be nearly so convincing once s/he does. Again - JMH&CPO

©

PHP Code:
     NotePerhaps someone could post the page reference for those new to the case. My books are packed away
    My book with the pic of SteveT stays beside my bed.....Page 37 y'all. lol

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird
    My book with the pic of SteveT stays beside my bed.....Page 37 y'all. lol
    Well Free...some of us are moving. But he can put his boots beside, by, under, on... my bed anytime if he's ever free (as in single.) I know...I know...I have to wait in line.

Thanks for the reference Darlin'

©

Default marks on wall

John probably left those marks.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...408302,00.html
    Smit's argument: Police photographs show an open basement window. The window, hidden from view, would have been a likely point of entry for an intruder.
    (jump)
    Mark on wall: A scuff below the window resembles a shoe mark, "That's exactly where your foot goes, and you're trying to climb in that window and lever yourself down."

NE book page 133 & 134

TT: okay. But on the outside you’ve got that kind of skinny narrow window well. Did you have any difficulty sliding into that or sliding down the wall?

JR: Yea, well, as I recall, I did it at night and I had a suit on, and I took my suit off and did it in my underwear. But, it’s not easy, I mean, you can get in that way, you get dirty, but.
    Jump..
    Steve Thomas asks John how he maneuvered himself down – feet first, etc. John says it seemed like he went in feet first..

ST: Feet first, backwards?

JR: Yeah.

ST: And when you went through in your underwear were you wearing shoes…?

JR: I still had my shoes on, yeah.

ST: And were those with a suit, were they business shoes?

JR: They were probably, probably those shoes.

ST: Okay. And what are those shoes?

JR: Business shoes..shoes that I wear with a suit, just a pair of business shoes, dress shoes.

I know...I know...I have to wait in line.

I'd be in that line too JR but, I would not mind those sloppy seconds....nope, not at all.