Smits Silly Sit

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Jun 19, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

[size=-1]Lou Smit's intruder theory does not work. According to the Boulder Police Department, this window sill showed no disturbance, including having "a complete coating of undisturbed dust," per Steve Thomas.

Note: Perhaps someone could post the page reference for those new to the case. My books are packed away.
    [/size]

Attached Files:

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The crime scene photo of the window.

Attached Files:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

When I revisit this scenario, I'm almost embarassed for Smit. Almost. Let's not forget that now there are TWO intruders that are the latest spin AND it's winter. What no coats? Also, let's not forget the undisturbed spider web.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Here is the crime scene photo of the mark on the wall. Look closely at the window sill.

Attached Files:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What am I missing? Remember, JR stated that he came through that window in his underwear prior to that night. Skid marks? :)

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oh you are bad Barbara. :winkaway:

Judging by the thick cake of dust on those window sills I would say that basement hadn't been dusted or painted in a while. That smudge on the wall could have been there for a long time - even prior to John's inability to wait until his wife got home, drive to a gas station or go find a tree. JMH&CPO

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Here is another shot of the window, mark on the wall and with the suitcase in it. Look at the clutter in that room. It would not be a room one would expect to have pristine walls. It is a basement used for storage after all. JMH&CPO.

Our friend GlynEngland needs to review all the still shots from the crime scene that we can easily repost. Perhaps the documentary s/he was discussing yesterday won't be nearly so convincing once s/he does. Again - JMH&CPO

Attached Files:

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

PHP:
     NotePerhaps someone could post the page reference for those new to the case. My books are packed away.
    My book with the pic of SteveT stays beside my bed.....Page 37 y'all. lol

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well Free...some of us are moving. But he can put his boots beside, by, under, on... my bed anytime if he's ever free (as in single.) ;) I know...I know...I have to wait in line.

Thanks for the reference Darlin'

10. Little

Little Member

marks on wall

John probably left those marks.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_408302,00.html
    Smit's argument: Police photographs show an open basement window. The window, hidden from view, would have been a likely point of entry for an intruder.
    (jump)
    Mark on wall: A scuff below the window resembles a shoe mark, "That's exactly where your foot goes, and you're trying to climb in that window and lever yourself down."

NE book page 133 & 134

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'd be in that line too JR but, I would not mind those sloppy seconds....nope, not at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice