Exclamation Amber Alert Issued for 3 Year Old Illinois Boy

Posted: Monday June 21 4:30 PM CT
    The Illinois State Police and the Iroquois County Sheriff's Department issued the Amber Alert after the boy was abducted in Loda, Illinois, which is just north of Champaign, on Monday afternoon.

James E Tester, 3 yrs., 3' 6", 50 lbs. white male with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Police are looking for Daniel l Tester, 33 yrs., 6'1", 250 lbs. with brown hair.

Threats were made to harm the child.

They are believed to be in a 1992 white Chevrolet pickup truck with Illinois tag 19804C. The truck is an extended cab with crome wheels and a tool box in the bed.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Iroquois County Sheriff\'s Office at 815-432-4918 or dial 911.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Police are looking for Daniel l Tester, 33 yrs., 6'1", 250 lbs. with brown hair.

Illinois tag 19804C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Amber Alert issued for missing boy

By Hal Dardick
    Tribune staff reporter
    Published June 22, 2004, 2:47 PM CDT

Authorities today are seeking a 33-year-old central Illinois man after state police issued an Amber Alert for his 3-year-old son. The father allegedly abducted the child and threatened him with harm.

Police identified the missing child as James E. Tester, who is about four months shy of his fourth birthday. The boy was believed to be traveling with his father in a white 1992 Chevrolet pickup truck.

The extended-cab truck has a bed-mounted tool box and chrome wheels. The license plates are either Illinois 19804C or Wisconsin 212GNU, said Lt. Randy Eimen of the Iroquois County, Ill., sheriff's department.

At about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, the boy's mother called police to report she had been attacked by her live-in boyfriend, the boy's father, the night before, Eimen said.

She made that call from a neighbor's home in Loda, Ill., along Interstate Highway 57 about 110 miles south of Chicago. During the call, the father went to that home and abducted her and her son before police arrived, Eimen said.
    ...snip

The man "made some comments to his girlfriend that if she did not recant her allegations to police about the (incident) that he would harm himself and his kid," Eimen said.

On Monday night, the father met relatives staying in a Madison, Wis., motel, Eimen said.

While there, the man removed the Illinois license plates from his truck and replaced them with the Wisconsin plates, Eimen said. The father also allegedly dyed his hair and the boy's hair red and shaved off his mustache and goatee, and told family members he was heading south.

Police described the boy as a white male, 3 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 50 pounds, with naturally blond hair and blue eyes. The father was described as a white male, 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighing 250 pounds and with naturally brown hair.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...l=chi-news-hed

Thumbs up Amber Alert Canceled for 3 Year Old Illinois Boy

Amber Alert Canceled for 3 Year Old Illinois Boy
    Posted: Monday June 21 4:30 PM CT
    Updated: Thursday June 24 10:05 AM CT

The Illinois State Police and the Iroquois County Sheriff's Department canceled the Amber Alert after the boy was found safe on Thursday. No further information is available at this time.

http://codeamber.org/tester/