Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb "RE: Margoo's soapbox again" - John Ramsey compared to Marc Klaas & John Walsh

You know what I'm tired of (if you care)? I am tired of John Ramsey being compared to Marc Klaas and John Walsh. WHAT those men began to do, with regard to missing children, DID NOT OCCUR UNTIL AFTER their child's perp had been found or they had been cleared (Adam Walsh's killer is not KNOWN for sure)and they were able to 'recover' from the shock of their child being murdered. Ed Smart COULD NOT enter the missing children 'talking head' arena until AFTER his daughter returned home (and he was cleared). As long as the killer of JonBenét is at large, there is NO WAY John Ramsey can enter the same arena. Actually, I don't really expect him (or anyone) to do that to the same extent as Mark Klaas and John Walsh anyway. Not everyone's ego needs as much feeding.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/72.html

Margoo, I hold John Ramsey up to someone other than the men and spokes persons (talking heads) you mention and that man is Robert Cooke who after 2 1/2 years does not know where his daughter (or her body) is nor who abducted her or what might have been done to Rachel. Your argument does not fly. RC has done a lot for our missing especially those over 18! Rachel Alert Network (RAN), his 501C(3) organization http://rachelalert.org/index.html is not a non functioning organization like the JonBenét Ramsey Foundation appears to have been. JMH&CPO It really does offer a service and distribute the funds it raises.

I'm quite sure you know about him but chose not to include him in your rant because it wouldn't hold water if you did. JMH&CPO

From Roberts daily journal:

Thursday, March 4

I received a call today from the National Center for Missing Adults. They have requested I be a part of a team which will develop a law enforcement training package on handling a missing person case. I will fly to Phoenix next month for the first meeting.

http://rachelcookesearch.org/journal_mar2004.html
    http://rachelcookesearch.org/index.html

The Rachel Alert Network is proud to sponsor a M.U.S.T. women's self-defense and awareness seminar. The beginner's class is FREE (donations accepted).

http://rachelalert.org/must.html

(M.U.S.T. stands for mentally useful safety techniques.)

Might I suggest you find a new soapbox?

Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

OMG only an a$$hole would accuse the 2 men who have done more for children thru their grief than has ever been done before or since as being on an ego trip.

Pathetic little swamp slitherers defend John Ramsey who couldn't do enough to impede the investigation of his murdered daughter yet attack Klaas and Walsh... Unfluckingbelievable. Haters the whole lot of them.

I think Margoo's ego needs a lot of feeding.

John Ramsey wouldn't make a patch on RC's butt, JR. John Ramsey is full of excuses and blame for everyone but himself.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Omg!

Margoo IS Patsy!

Patsy hates Marc Klaas.

Arrow

Well Lurker, that may explain this:

(Mark Klaas should have more empathy for John than he does -- (of course empathy won't get him the media exposure) - after all, HE was accused (by Davis) of the unimagineable crime of molesting his own daughter too.
    and this

Lucky you, or you might still be the MAIN suspect and have everyone STILL talking about you and how you probably molested your own daughter and murdered her to keep her quiet, regardless of any evidence to the contrary!)
    which were part of the same post.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default John Ramsey

Could do alot of things even if the murderer of his child has not been brought to justice - but he has chosen to run for public office which seems more like needing his ego fed than what Marc Klaas and Adam Walsh started out doing. They couldn't have known what publicity they would eventually receive and did and still do lots of work regardless.

Margoo does sound like a Ramsey!

Lightbulb

Actually Texan, the media seeks out Klaas and Walsh. Ramsey sought out the media, which is one major difference in the 3 men.

Before any comments are made at the swamp, yes! - Robert Cooke works very hard to keep his daughter Rachel's name in the media. To do so is important. She wasn't found dead in his basement. She has yet to be found and there are few clues to her abduction.

©

I can't imagine anyone saying to Mark Klaas " lucky you".

....amazing.

Default believe me

JR - I am in total agreement with you about Klaas, Walsh and especially Robert Cooke. I hope you didn't misunderstand my post!

Arrow

Texan, I didn't misunderstand your post at all Darlin'

I just find the gall of some people unbelievable. How dare this Margoo attack either of these men when John Ramsey hasn't done a d*mn thing to help others and now all he is doing is running for office. How many politicians have you ever seen truly help the people? JMH&CPO

©

Default That's a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Margoo IS Patsy!

Patsy hates Marc Klaas.
    I could believe she is, Lurker!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

To accuse someone who is working through their grief (by trying to prevent others from going through their own type of tragedy), of EGOTISM, is like accusing a chemo patient of having an "eating disorder". No one chooses to endure these hardships, and they (in both types of cases) are best endured by finding strength somewhere and in Someone, while helping others to avoid the pratfalls of landing in the fix that you're in (such as in promoting cancer awareness, research or prevention, just as in preventing potential abductions by self defense trainings, or by publicizing the faces of perps who are still loose and need to be caught.)

The Ramseys need to realize that there is an educated community within the American populace which still doubts their innocence, and although this is by no means an accusation, a doubt is still as good as egg on your face when running for political office. Would you rather vote for Michael Jackson at this point, should HE run for office? The song remains the same.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004