"RE: Margoo's soapbox again" - John Ramsey compared to Marc Klaas & John Walsh

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Jun 23, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/72.html

Margoo, I hold John Ramsey up to someone other than the men and spokes persons (talking heads) you mention and that man is Robert Cooke who after 2 1/2 years does not know where his daughter (or her body) is nor who abducted her or what might have been done to Rachel. Your argument does not fly. RC has done a lot for our missing especially those over 18! Rachel Alert Network (RAN), his 501C(3) organization http://rachelalert.org/index.html is not a non functioning organization like the JonBenét Ramsey Foundation appears to have been. JMH&CPO It really does offer a service and distribute the funds it raises.

I'm quite sure you know about him but chose not to include him in your rant because it wouldn't hold water if you did. JMH&CPO

From Roberts daily journal:

Thursday, March 4

I received a call today from the National Center for Missing Adults. They have requested I be a part of a team which will develop a law enforcement training package on handling a missing person case. I will fly to Phoenix next month for the first meeting.

http://rachelcookesearch.org/journal_mar2004.html
    http://rachelcookesearch.org/index.html

The Rachel Alert Network is proud to sponsor a M.U.S.T. women's self-defense and awareness seminar. The beginner's class is FREE (donations accepted).

http://rachelalert.org/must.html

(M.U.S.T. stands for mentally useful safety techniques.)

Might I suggest you find a new soapbox?

:lame:

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

OMG only an a$$hole would accuse the 2 men who have done more for children thru their grief than has ever been done before or since as being on an ego trip.

Pathetic little swamp slitherers defend John Ramsey who couldn't do enough to impede the investigation of his murdered daughter yet attack Klaas and Walsh... Unfluckingbelievable. Haters the whole lot of them.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think Margoo's ego needs a lot of feeding.

John Ramsey wouldn't make a patch on RC's butt, JR. John Ramsey is full of excuses and blame for everyone but himself.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Omg!

Margoo IS Patsy!

Patsy hates Marc Klaas.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well Lurker, that may explain this:

and this

which were part of the same post.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey

Could do alot of things even if the murderer of his child has not been brought to justice - but he has chosen to run for public office which seems more like needing his ego fed than what Marc Klaas and Adam Walsh started out doing. They couldn't have known what publicity they would eventually receive and did and still do lots of work regardless.

Margoo does sound like a Ramsey!

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Actually Texan, the media seeks out Klaas and Walsh. Ramsey sought out the media, which is one major difference in the 3 men.

Before any comments are made at the swamp, yes! - Robert Cooke works very hard to keep his daughter Rachel's name in the media. To do so is important. She wasn't found dead in his basement. She has yet to be found and there are few clues to her abduction.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I can't imagine anyone saying to Mark Klaas " lucky you".

....amazing.

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

believe me

JR - I am in total agreement with you about Klaas, Walsh and especially Robert Cooke. I hope you didn't misunderstand my post! :hiya:

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Texan, I didn't misunderstand your post at all Darlin'

I just find the gall of some people unbelievable. How dare this Margoo attack either of these men when John Ramsey hasn't done a d*mn thing to help others and now all he is doing is running for office. How many politicians have you ever seen truly help the people? JMH&CPO

11. Elle

Elle Member

That's a possibility!

I could believe she is, Lurker!

12. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

To accuse someone who is working through their grief (by trying to prevent others from going through their own type of tragedy), of EGOTISM, is like accusing a chemo patient of having an "eating disorder". No one chooses to endure these hardships, and they (in both types of cases) are best endured by finding strength somewhere and in Someone, while helping others to avoid the pratfalls of landing in the fix that you're in (such as in promoting cancer awareness, research or prevention, just as in preventing potential abductions by self defense trainings, or by publicizing the faces of perps who are still loose and need to be caught.)

The Ramseys need to realize that there is an educated community within the American populace which still doubts their innocence, and although this is by no means an accusation, a doubt is still as good as egg on your face when running for political office. Would you rather vote for Michael Jackson at this point, should HE run for office? The song remains the same.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hmmm

Sure sounds like Stumpy/Morgan to me.

John Ramsey isn't qualified to lick Adam Walsh's boots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice