Steinberg free on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

According to CS,, Darnay Hoffman will pick up the baby killer Joel Steinberg from prison on Wednesday.

Hold your babies close, New Yorkers, Darnay and his sidekick Joel are footloose and fancy free.

Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will blow that bastard Steinberg away.

On second thought, maybe the Ramseys could hire him for their light work.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2004
  2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

In one of our conversations Darnay told me that everytime the media asks him about Steinberg, he has a chance to bring up the Ramsey case. In otherwords, "you wanna talk about Joel, you'll have to listen about the Ramseys."

Personally it's not worth it in my opinion.

As if Darnay couldn't look any worse.

3. Watching You

Well, what's there for him to bring up - you mean like the way he totally screwed up the Wolf case?

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What?!

Does Darnay do a comparision of the TWO Murdered little girls and the ways he enabled their killers to go on with their lives?

Dare I say that we may soon see a new hat posting in support of Darnay?

::shocked2
    RR

Last edited: Jun 28, 2004
  5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

I Will Never Be Able To Understand....

why this murdering monster is eligable for parole.....He beat a child to death after torturing her both psycologically and physically for years with his daily treatment of her....

Is the life of a child worth less than the life of an adult? I have seen this type of thing happen often in our state when a parent or guardian kills a child in their care....they are prosecuted for child endangerment, or child neglect or some lesser charge, even though the child in their care, has by their direct or indirect abuse, ended up dead....

We would do well to advocate for both state and Federal laws that protect all citizens equally, including our youngest and most vulnerable, from murderers like Joel Steinberg....The laws that support a young life as worth less are false and unreasonable....

Lawyers who support these kinds of criminals and who aspire toward fame and fortune by strutting their infamous clients before an astounded and voyeuristic public, should be shunned along with their life-long guilty clients.....

And for those who say that Steinberg has paid for his crimes, I say, the only price that he could pay to serve justice, would be to sacrifice his own life for the one that he so tragically took when he killed the child entrusted into his care...

This case, along with the murderer and his lawyer, reflect the worst in our criminal justice system, and puts our justice system in shame before God and the rest of the world....

I am disgusted by his release and by the attending publicity which he and Darnay are being afforded,
    Voyager

6. Watching You

I totally agree, Voyager. I thought if anyone ever deserved the death penalty, Steinberg did, but, go figure. I know some drug dealers who got more time than Steinberg got.

To my knowledge, he has never shown any remorse for what he did to to little Lisa, nor do I believe he has any. One has to have a conscience to feel remorse.

I hope Darnay is willing to spend a lot of time keeping tabs on this baby abuser and killer. I just cringe to think of what the system is unleashing into the public on Wednesday.

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

sounds to me like

Joel has not accomplished what he was supposed to while in prison. The theory behind prison incarceration is that it not only punishes the perp but also rehabilitates them. Obviously he is not rehabilitated and one can expect him to be abusive in any relationship he has.

My guess is he will be in trouble with the law again if whomever he has a relationship with will be strong enough to report abuse before someone goes into a coma this time.

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

9. Watching You

I have to look at it this way, JR. Lisa is happy and loved more than we can even imagine on the other side. Steinberg, however, will be neither happy nor loved on this earth or on the other side when he gets there. He hasn't even begun to pay for what he did.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Darnay Hoffman's advocacy for Joel Steinberg totally negates anything he does in the Ramsey case. Of course, he has already negated anything positive in the Ramsey case with poor lawyering, and his "friendship" with Joel Steinberg just punctuates it! Let's face it: the public KNOWS Joel Steinberg is a baby killer and here is this a$$hole coddling him in one breath while trying to advocate the Ramsey case. What an idiot! Nobody in their right mind will take him seriously any more.

Perhaps if John loses the election, Darnay can have him work for him as well. John needs the work and Darnay seems to love "baby killer" friends.

11. Quinn

Quinn Member

I WOULD THINK DARNAY SHOULD BE AFRAID TO WALK OUT OF THE PRISON NEXT TO THE CHID KILLER. WHAT IF SOMEONE TAKES A SHOT AT HIM ,NOT AGREEING WITH HIS RELEASE, MISSES AND GETS DARNAY?

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL, are you just trying to cheer me up? We can only hope and pray!

Being in NYC, I can tell you that all the papers and the newscasts have this as their top story. The people of NYC are outraged as are all around the USA. It certainly is more than possible that New Yorkers will cure his attitude problem in a "NEW YORK MINUTE".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice