Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    How indecent that this hideous child-killer should be driven around in a white limo! Where were the cops when this vehicle was doing 85 on the freeways?
    This story makes my blood boil.

However, I believe the residents of the West Bronx will know how to deal with this travesty. Steinberg better not be going out for a walk alone anytime soon.

As for Hoffman's part in this, "Stinky" Hoffman is lower than whale $hit and smells worse.
    Trust me, as a New Yorker and from Brooklyn, he shouldn't walk alone here either. I don't think there is a safe place in NYC for him; at least I hope there isn't. He continues to be the top story even the day after. I suspect he'll be news for quite some time here in NY. Hoffman better watch his step as well. New York doesn't seem to be too crazy about him either these days and especially after the write ups. As much as Darnay loves the limelight, he might want to reconsider.

You know you're a bad guy, when all the other bad guys want to kill you.

Here's to you Joel! May you reap what you sow!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default a little late, but...

I know it's a bit late to bring these up - but I haven't been here for about 3 weeks (still lurking, tho! ) - but I get the NY Post on line every morning and noticed these two articles:

Joel, Get Out! July 7, 2004 - Carrying a miniatture white coffin adorned with a photo of murdered Lisa Steinberg, dozens of furious Harlem residents protested last nigth outside the halfway house sheltering the girl's killer, Joel Steinberg.
    Chanting, "Baby killer, out of here," they marched outside the Fortune Society at - and drive, demanding that is most notrious resident, who beat to death his 6-yr-old adopted daugher 17 years ago, be sent somehwere else.
    "How can you have an outsider who has comitted such an atrocity here among our childre?" said neighborhood activist Delois Blakeley.
    She complained that residents had not been told of the plan.
    "You have to aler the parents and comunity when you place someone like that in here," she said.
    Young protestor Christine Lopez, 12, said she's frightened by her new neighbor. "He could go out and do the same thing," the seventh-grader said.

sorry about the typos - but I ain't going back to check!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Default another article

from the day before -
    Harlem Rally to Ride Joel out on a rail-

Outraged Harlem residents today plan to protest kid killer Joel Steinberg's presence in their neighborhood by carrying a casket symbolizing his dead 6-year old adopted daughter, Lisa, past his halfway house.
    .... snip....
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!

It's been on the news every day here. New Yorkers will not let him live in peace, nor should he ever live in peace. He has no remorse, no responsibility for this tragedy in his eyes, and no soul

Perhaps Darnay Hoffman will rescue him and his good friend and supporter, Mary can ride shotgun in the limo.

Disgusting!

GLAD to hear that Barbara!! he should NEVER rest in peace - he should STILL be in jail!! well - that's my opinion!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    It's been on the news every day here. New Yorkers will not let him live in peace, nor should he ever live in peace. He has no remorse, no responsibility for this tragedy in his eyes, and no soul

Perhaps Darnay Hoffman will rescue him and his good friend and supporter, Mary can ride shotgun in the limo.

Disgusting!
    Where are Mary's comment on Darnay's disgusting behavior? Why is she avoiding the topic? Could it be...gasp....Mary is dumping Darnay for Woody????

I hope all of New York make Steinberg feel uncomfortable. I hope all of New York makes Darnay uncomfortable also.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Question

Statement by Time Warner Cable of New York City

“Reports that Mr. Steinberg has been hired by Time Warner Cable are untrue. He is not an employee of our company.

“’New York Confidential’ is a program which was previously carried on Leased Access Channel 35, until several months ago. The producer of “New York Confidential”, who is unaffiliated with Time Warner, did not fulfill obligations to Time Warner and, as a result, has not been carried since March.

“We are required to set aside a certain amount of channels for lease by unaffiliated programming pursuant to federal law as well as applicable FCC regulations. “New York Confidential” was one of these programs. We have no choice but to carry this leased access programming and are prohibited, except under certain limited circumstances, from exercising any editorial control over any of such leased access programming.

“We realize that not all customers support this leased access requirement mandated by Federal Law. If you have any comments on the law, you may communicate with the FCC at 445 12th St, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554 and with your local congress person.”

http://www.asmallvictory.net/archives/007051.html

I can't stop being awed by Darnay Hoffman.

There's something to be said about a man who can't even be successful on PUBLIC ACCESS CABLE?

No real rules, etc. and he couldn't even do THAT right.

Even Candy doesn't mention him anymore.

Way to go, Darnay!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

I am assuming Darnay did not pay his bill and that's why his show is toast?
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Prolly cause his wife's sending their money to JRamsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird
    Prolly cause his wife's sending their money to JRamsey.
    Hahahahahaha