If you loved the NY POST, you'll love this more

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

New York Daily News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headline:

Quote:

On Page 4:
    Quote:

This explains so much! What a schmuck!

THIS POST MAY BE COPIED EVERYWHERE!

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

What did Steinberg do - beat the chit out of her?

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Maybe DH is gonna hook him up with a little piece of Candy.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, Barbara!

ROFLMAO!!!

"Darnay was and is such an amazingly bad lawyer, and he's never bothered to get better" said Ron Kuby, Hoffman's courtroom rival in the 1996 civil trial.

The malodorous Hoffman and the maladroit Candy would make a lovely couple!

5. Barbara

Just had to add: I checked and it's amazing that this post has not found its way to Cybersleuths.

It has found its way to the swamp and interestingly, Jameson has not commented.

But you know her, she loves those baby killers and seemingly, so does Candy.

Speaks volumes

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, I did a community service and have just posted the article over at Cybersleuths. Imagine little old driver beating Candy to the punch! :D

:kmg:

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Driver..... I couldn't find it over there. Where is it posted?

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Driver

I have never been more proud of you.

Free - do not miss the thread at CS in the All Criminal Cases forum. For some reason, Darnay Hoffman news is no longer "Case related" so it's not in the JonBenet forum.

This recent experience with Steinberg's release and the people that support him - people that we have to directly deal with - they know who they are - has skaken me in a bad way. Pure Disgust kind of covers how I am feeling. The only that that could probably break me out of this low point is if Fleet decided to run against Keenan.

Or better yet.....Priscilla.

RR

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The fact that Darnay is an amazingly incompetent lawyer should come as no surprise to anyone, given the way he totally compromised the JBR case by his handling of the Wolf case. Everything Wood and Keenan have done since the judge rendered her decision has been based on the result of that case - IOW, the buck stops with Darnay. Some may give him a pass, but I won't. He opened the door to the travesty that is going on in Boulder right now.

Of course, there will always be groupees who follow people like Darnay around, hoping to attach themselves to a vacant place on his ample behind.

10. Barbara

Today's New York Daily News

TODAY'S NEW YORK DAILY NEWS:

FRONT PAGE:

The article on p.7: Enlargement and color is mine

There is a picture in the paper of Malavet and I can say with all honesty, I wouldn't want him angry at me. I hope he runs into Joel tee hee

From page 6:

11. Barbara

Keeping you all informed

Today's update 7/6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title of the NY Daily News article:

And from the Editorial section: JUST FOR YOU WY: :)

Gee, New York loves him, they really, really love him.......NOT

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

New York loves Steinberg soooooooo much...the city would like to give Steinberg a New York limo ride...attached to the bumper going 90 miles an hour on a rusty nail, razor blade and glass shard encrusted mogul road. Course need to stop every 5 minutes and wash his wounds with salt water.

This news burns me up...Steinberg free, little Lisa's life worth only a few years in prison.

And Darnay proud of his bestest buddy. Gag...the very thought of Darnay makes me want to vomit. I thought Geragos was the biggest, sleaziest lawyer I knew, but Darnay takes the cake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice