An Open Letter to Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 5, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Attention Leroy Lincoln Wood,

My constitutionally-protected opinion is that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey!

Mr. Wood have you no class?

Did you know that TC would have considered taking down the website if the Ramseys had asked him to? What a concept Mr. Wood. Asking. Suggesting. Rather than your email ambush.

Bring it on Lin. My name is Tricia. My email is tgrif@xmission.com

My constitutionally-protected opinion is that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey!

Any questions?

Tricia

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well Tricia...

There you are asking rhetorical questions again, if Lincoln Log Wood had any klass (kind of like krab with a "k") he wouldn't be representing the reprehensible Ramseys!

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Attention Leroy Lincoln Wood,

My constitutionally protected right is to discuss my opinion on this case on any venue I so chose and I will continue to do so. Though I try very hard to remain on the fence until all the evidence is disclosed, the Ramseys, their friend and (perhaps hired?) Internet Spinner a.k.a. Susan Bennett and your outrageous grandstanding make that a very tough task.

My gut instinct is that one or both of the Ramseys is involved in this murder and that one of the Ramseys was molesting JonBenét, for some period of time prior to the murder. Further, I have read all the books and news articles written about this case and they have only served to reinforce my gut instinct. For the record, the Ramseys own book, <u>Death of Innocence,</u> moved me closer to the (guilty) edge of the fence than anything else that was written previously or afterwards. The continual drivel posted by their pal Susan Bennett only serves to make them look even more guilty than their own actions and words. Perhaps your clients should look at suing themselves, their publisher and definitely Susan Bennett.

I have a constitutionally protected right to my instincts and a constitutionally protected right to discuss them.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly. I am fully responsible for anything I post and hold the web master of this and any other forum on the Internet I chose to exercise my constitutionally protected rights on, totally harmless.

My name is Jacqueline. My email is Jusrotn@cox-internet.com

Edited to add:

I certainly hope that the following people (though not limited to those listed) file suit against Ms. Bennett:

Linda Hoffmann-Pugh in behalf of her daughter Arianna
    Mervin Pugh for liable and slander
    Steve Thomas for liable and slander
    Fleet White for liable and slander
    NAACP for punitive damages in behalf of those who are impacted by the horror of that horrendous picture Ms. Bennett finds a need to post every few months.
    John and Patsy Ramsey for making them look guilty of the murder of JonBenét Ramsey IF in fact they are truly innocent and for posting private emails between them and Ms. Bennett (or misrepresenting the facts of said correspondence.)
    John Does 1-99 (those unnamed people) Ms. Bennett keeps stalking, harassing and turning in as possible intruders, for liable and slander.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2002
  4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

We need a banner.......... Free our opinions, or speech or ........ I don't now I just was to free something. :)

5. Tricia

ok

My reply from Lin Wood

Dear Ms.

Through their attorney, the Ramseys have now asked him to take down the website. Let's see if he does so or whether he continues to engage in an Internet attack on a child.

In the future, please exercise your warped perception of your First Amendment rights by bothering someone else with your childish e-mails. Thank you.

L. Lin Wood

Feel free to add your thoughts to this response. I need to step away from the computer for a moment before I throw it out the window.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2002
  6. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

These are some great letters:

The posters here have written some great emails to Lin Wood but I will not be one bit surprised if he does not just ignore them from now on. He obviously has no class or he would not represent the Ramseys.

And if he is smart, he will at least distance himself from Susan Bennett.

One thing about all this is good. He at least knows now that we, the people of the Internet, are not going to just kowtow to the Ramseys. There is strength in numbers, and I want to thank you all for standing up for free speech, even if some of did not like what the webpage said.

Someone sent him an email mentioning some 43 sites on the Internet. Writing emails, threatening those owners ought to keep him busy for a while. I cannot believe he is not concentrating on the upcoming civil suits. I sure would NOT want him for MY ATTORNEY. He seems to have his priorties wrong. And he seems to be letting Susan Bennett guide him. I have no doubt hir is the one that started all the ruckus about Troy's site. That is why hir forum in on lockdown now. Hir cannot take the truth.

Sometimes I really hate some of the things I feel but I cannot tell what happy I will feel when once and for all the Ramseys are behind bars and I can say, I told you so.

7. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

VP

That was excellent!

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Dear Mr. Wood

Dear Mister Wood,

Kiss my ***.

Yours in anger,

BobC

PS: "Mommie Did IT!!!"

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm proud of you, veep

that was a skillfully-written letter, one that should get Wood's full attention, one hopes. How he can tell Tricia not to bother him with her childish e-mails while supporting the childish tripe that originates on jameson's forum is beyond me. Is it possible he doesn't even read there? I've thought many times this is the case from things she has said in the past. Maybe he'll take the time to go there and read now. I can't believe he would like what he will see. But, then again, this is Limpwood we are talking about.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, BobC

I like yours the best, hahahahahahaha.

11. Tricia

well

VP your letter was thought out and very well put together.An incredible piece of work. Really.

BobC your letter leaves some doubt as to where you stand on this issue. Could you be a little clearer please??hehe

Tricia

12. Tricia

My response

Dear Mr. Wood,

I assure you this is the last e-mail you shall receive from me.

In your email to me you wrote;

Dear Ms. ****:

"Through their attorney, the Ramseys have now asked him to take down the website. Let's see if he does so or whether he continues to engage in an Internet attack on a child.

In the future, please exercise your warped perception of your First Amendment rights by bothering someone else with your childish e-mails. Thank you.

L. Lin Wood"

Mr.Wood I agree the website is repulsive. I don't believe for one second Burke had anything to do with the murder of JonBenet. However what I find "warped" is the fact that Burke would not have to deal with such things if his mother had not murdered his sister. If Patsy would do the right thing and tell the truth then her son would not have to suffer. What is "warped" is the fact Patsy would allow this harmful situation to continue for Burke to protect herself.

What is "warped" is your bully tactics on behalf of your guilty clients.

What is "warped" is Susan Bennett. Bennett is a direct mouthpiece for the Ramsey's and Lou Smit. I am sure others have sent you Bennett's warped ramblings and pictures on her site.

Mr. Wood so many things about the murder of JonBenet Ramsey are "warped" I can't even begin to write them all down.

What is not "warped" or "childish" Mr. Wood is my constitutionally protected right to say Patsy Ramsey murdered her daughter, JonBenet.

Warped is how I would describe your irrational defense of the Ramsey's. Childish is how I would describe your e-mail threats and e-mail responses.

Confusing is how I would describe your e-mail to me. In the e-mail to me you said "through their attorney"...then you signed it, " L. Lin Wood".
    I thought you were "their attorney".

Tricia ****

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Everyone's jealous

Everyone's jealous of my letter.

On the serious side--you all haven't seen what an arse this Wood guy is until you see the tape of the cops meeting with him and Patsy in Atlanta. Wood was the most pompous, nasty jerk I'd ever seen. He ordered the cops around like they were garbage I would have told him to kiss my you-know-what.

This guy wants to make money off the murder of a six year old--which in my book makes him as low as the person who killed Jonbenet.

For the record--I never saw the site that was supposedly threatened. It's another Burke-did-it site? Sounds like a real snoozer. Evidence please!! That poor kid has suffered enough. The lawsuits on Burke's behalf don't bother me a bit.

PS: my e-mail at home has not been working since friday so if anyone needs to reach me you'll have better luck trying bcooksey@acclaim.com

14. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Letters

VP, great letter and very well written.

BobC, yes, I am jealous but only because you said so much in such a short, sweet letter. LOL! Now, care to tell us where you stand in the case? :)

15. Tez

Tez Member

Great Letter VP

VP, your letter was extremely well-written.

Bob C., loved yours too!

I agree with Jeanilou, I wouldn't want Lin Woodpecker representing me either. He just wants to make a dollar off of the death of JB. He disgusts me. Everytime I see him, he makes me want to puke!

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHA, I can't stop laughing at BobC's short, well-written letter to Wood for Brains. And Veep, Tricia, all of you put your thoughts down so well to this idiot I would not be able to add to it. Great, great job, folks. I'm proud to belong to this forum with such intelligent people. Nope, I wouldn't want Woody representing me. He is an arrogant ***. I'd say more but can't here, I'd get a chitload of astericks.

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

LOL, Troy wrote to Jammy and one sentence Jammy wrote in response stands out, no chit. "Its up to you now Troy." (trying to get him to take the website down)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice