913 Days and Rachel is Still Missing

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by "J_R", Jul 10, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Rachel Cooke has been missing for 2 1/2 years. It is time for that person who might have seen something to search their memory and to speak up. We must bring Rachel home. Her family has not known where she is for 913 days now. That is far too long.

My thoughts and prayers are with RC and the Cooke family today as always.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you for the reminder.

Prayers will go up here tonight for Rachel, Kent, and all the missing.

"Behind every work of God you will always find some kneeling form."

~~Dwight L. Moody

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Prayers here also.... Lord love you, it takes some mighty strong people to make it thru the day by day pain of missing your child. Peace be with you...

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't think of Rachel, and my heart aches for her family. RC has turned his grief into a platform for helping others. My prayers are that the Cooke family will find Rachel, her kidnapper found and prosecuted, and RC will continue to have the strength to continue in his work for other victims.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

RC, Janet and Family....

I often think of Rachel and of her loyal and loving family, and have never lost hope that she will be found....

Though it has been over 2 1/2 very long years, I know that there are those of us who continue to pray for Rachel's safe return and for the Cooke family's strength and guidance during these unimaginably difficult times...

I can only say that we here at FFJ have enormous respect for the perserverence of Rachel's family in there search for Rachel and others who have been abducted and for their work in the preventative areas of both child and adult abduction which seeks to keep this terrible tragedy from happening to another family...

My congratulations on your strength and courage RC and Janet....may God be with you in your continued effort on behalf of Rachel and others who are still missing...

Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice