Jayelles offers up important info for Mr. Gigax.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is from our wonderful Jayelles. She posted it on another forum but I stole it. :kilroy:

I wanted this info to get out as quickly as possible.

Jayelles, you are amazing.

`````````````````````````````````````````````

OK, this is my guess:-

LE didn't contact him because they never considered him a suspect. So far, LE have said nothing about Tracey's doc, but if Gigax is cleared on DNA we will see LE distance themselves from Tracey's documentary faster than you can say forty-kay.

The Ramsey PIs never contacted him - let me see - because they are incompetent?

Tracey never contacted him because Gigax might have taken steps to stop the documentary being broadcast and Tracey wouldn't have made any ££££s.

What is going to be very interesting is that in the UK, if the makers of documentaries are proved to have misled the public, they are FINED big style. Tracey's first documentary was aired by Carlton and they have been subject to a record fine:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/237932.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/286723.stm

I hope Gigax considers contacting:-

www.ofcom.org.uk

They are the TV regulators in the UK and they take complaints about British broadcasting VERY seriously indeed.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks Jayelles.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thanks Tricia

I'd like to add that jameson says "Steve Gigax" was going to consult his lawyer and having had a wee think about this, my guess is that any decent lawyer is going to see a juicy lawsuit here and will advise his client NOT to speak about it (for now anyway). He might jeopardise his position in a lawsuit by talking (especially to jameson who is know to be in contact with the very people who made the documentary).

If I were Gigax, I'd definitely speak to the lawyer before offering up any comments.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Great points Jayelles. I can't imagine a lawyer worth his or her salt letting their client join a discussion forum.

I have a copy of the crock. If Mr. Gigax's attorney needs a copy he or she can email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Tricia

4. Elle

Elle Member

Kudos to Jayelles!

Kudos to P.I. Jayelles. :bowdown: Now find out if Margoo comes from Glasgow, and I'll give you more!

5. Prairie

Prairie Member

Jayelles rocks!

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Tricia, who produced this? Does C.U. have anything to do with it? (deep pockets)

Since Mr. G. has "come out of hiding" it sure looks BAD for Smit, Gray and Tracey-- doesn't it.... the prime suspect and Smit has never spoken to him? Can't find him?

Tracey,Smit and Gray should be hiding their heads in the sand....and they should have known beter than to befriend a loose cannon whose criminal record is more extensive than the men he is fingering.

I will give Jameson credit for being fair in what she posted. She probably is going to get vindictive if he doesn't contact her again, he would be a fool to do so. She is also probably begging the NE to sell the story and make more $$$ to line her grimey pockets, and you know what, I wouldn't care on this one-- if the truth gets out and the world can see how reckless Tracey was, all to make a buck.....that's fine with me.

And the world needs to know how incompetent these "renowned" detectives are- Couldn't find this mystery man, but internet amateur sleuths did. LOL

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I agree that she will become vindictive if he doesn't contact her again. We have all seen how she behaves when people don't contact her - ala vanDam.

She says the media are contacting her and that they don't know what to do with the story.

Of course the media are contacting her. They are doing so because:-

a) She has posted that she has spoken with Gigax and
    b) The media knows she sells information - she's one of their sources. Nothing unusual in them contacting her.

This story WILL be covered by the media. It will be very interesting to see what gets written by the reporters who speak to jameson. They will tell half a story just as Tracey told half a story and they will end up with egg on their faces just as he did.

The most interesting part of the story has not been told so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice