Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Contact Info for Steve Gigax

This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default quote

Quote from Gigax thread at jamesons: "If you had a choice between FFJ and Webbsleuths, any one with half a brain would contact Jameson."

From personal experience I know that's true. I have a sign, :stupid1: That's not saying much about me or you, Steve, if you indeed did contact Jameson. Not that I think you did for one minute.

Absolutely true, JC. Anyone with half a brain and a brain stem has the intelligence of a leaf. So, it is certainly true that anyone with half a brain posts at jameson's and anyone with half a brain would contact her.

Bwahahahahahahaha
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

I don't care who he contacts as long as he is cleared. Which he will be.

If he is getting a lawyer, lik Jayelles said, his lawyer will tell him not to talk to anyone let alone participate in any forum.

The only reason I would like it if he contacted me is because I can provide him with a copy of the Crock.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Talking Hey, Steve Gigax!

You have a great case against Michael Tracey and the producers of his Crockumentary. It's worth big bucks$$$$$$$.

If you need the name of a good tort lawyer in your state, please contact me here at FFJ by PM.

I'd say you have at least half a mill coming your way for defamation of character.

Default Mr Gigax

Mr Gigax has a very legitimate reason to speak to his lawyer.

Michael Tracey made a documentary called "Who killed the Pageant Queen - Prime Suspect". It claimed that:-

“The new team of detectives think Helgoth may well have been involved as an accomplice of an even more deadly killer. One who later murdered him to stop him talking after Alex Hunter’s unnerving press conference.”
    The documentary suggested which basically accused the "Prime Suspect" of the following:-

1. A dozen or so midnight burglaries in the Boulder area
    2. Involvement in the JohnBenet Ramsey murder
    3. Michael Helgoth's death
    4. A sexual assault on the 12 year old "DAnceWest" victim

IMO, the case presented for these accusations was built on sand and speculation.

jameson claims to have spoken with Steve Gigax - says she doesn't know why he contacted her rather than any of the "other forums". Maybe it was because she posted contact information and we didn't. That has been altered. I have now posted a contact e-mail addy for anyone who wishes to talk with no strings attached. Since she "spoke" with Mr Gigax, jameson has already contacted Lou Smit, Ollie Gray and Michael Helgoth. Given that she is a known tabloid source, she may also have alerted them to a possible story. Let us not forget the $40K payout for the Ramsey interview tapes which severed her friendship with John and Patsy Ramsey. Understandably, she may feel very keen to use her contact with Mr Gigax to curry favour with the sources who severed contact with her as a result. Rest assured, she will attempt to discredit us. I would hope that Mr Gigax will research her claims carefully. jameson likes to be in control.

Let us also remember those other case characters to whom she offered "safe" membership to her forum. They were CRUCIFIED! jameson has her own very special agenda.

My advice to Steve Gigax is - see your lawyer first. My guess is that he will advise you NOT to speak to Internet posters who have a proven record of selling information to tabloid newspapers and documentary makers (she calls it being a "paid consultant"). Also, if you speak to her or post on her forum, you may jeopardise any future lawsuits. Please consider that as a "paid consultant" to Michael Tracey, this may not be an outcome that either jameson or Tracey would find disagreeable.

If you still decide to speak to jameson, please set aside a few hours to check out the following website before you put your trust in jameson (AKA Susan Bennett). Her claims of credibility are precisely that - HER claims.

www.acandyrose.com

jameson has said that :-

Michael Tracey - he is aware of what is happening as well. I am sure he would buy John Gigax a cup of coffee or a beer if he was interested in a face-to-face.
    How big of Tracey. Bleck.

I will be delighted if Steve Gigax does exactly what we would expect an understandably outraged and innocent man to behave - i.e. come forward and take a DNA test. The Tracey documentary was seen by 20+ percent of the British viewing public - that's a lot of people. Gigax's personal information was easily readable on my portable tv screen and the accusations against him were strong.

I would hope that Gigax will get in touch with Tricia. If for no other reason than to obtain something she has for his lawyer. She has already offered him a copy of the documentary. jameson will offer that too. Be VERY careful of giving her personal information.

Tricia won't sell him out to a tabloid, she helps victims, she doesn't make money from them.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default Proof

The proof that jameson sells to the tabloids can be found HERE

Default Rocky Mountain News

Thank you, Jayelles, I never saw this before. I just read it on the forums.

Ramsey friend sells material

Woman gets $40,000 for giving transcripts to National Enquirer

By Owen S. Good, Rocky Mountain News
    November 28, 2002

BOULDER - A confidant of John and Patsy Ramsey sold handwriting samples and interrogation transcripts from their daughter's murder investigation to a supermarket tabloid for $40,000. Susan Bennett, 51, of Hickory, N.C., who uses the name "Jameson" on Internet forums about the JonBenet Ramsey murder, insists she sold the material to the National Enquirer because she believed that its publication would prove the Ramseys' innocence.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Jameson hoax

I don't believe for a NY minute that Gigax contacted Jameson.

Of all the people he could have contacted, he contacted hir? This is the person who's thrown people like Oliva, Pugh and Helgoth under the bus for no other reason other than these people are not Ramseys!

Gigax better hold on to his underwear, especially if he's sporting the idea of posting at hir site, lolol.

Nah....too outrageous. Hir's pee'd off because Tricia got the scoop on Gigax's identity and the only way hir can outdo that is to post that HE called HIR!

Right! And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya!

Default Mr Gigax

Is assured of absolute discretion here. That includes broadcasting about any contact he should make.

That information would certainly NOT be posted by me. I certainly can be trusted to keep a confidence.

I hear you Ginja, and I believe you. I doubt Gigax would want anyone to publicly announce he had contacted them.

Gigax would be a fool if he contacted Jameson, for sure. I don't think anyone from FFJ would announce contact with him, as Jayelles states.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    The proof that jameson sells to the tabloids can be found HERE
    Handwriting samples, too. I didn't remember that. I remembered the article being longer than that. I think Lovely Pigeon posted it the day it came out. And Jeff Shapiro was talking with jameson. Dog.

"jameson claims to have spoken with Steve Gigax - says she doesn't know why he contacted her rather than any of the "other forums". Maybe it was because she posted contact information and we didn't."

Maybe it was because she contacted him first. I doubt it was because she posted contact info.