Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default jameson

jameson would apparently rather sweep this all under the carpet and she will try her damndest to discredit her critics. Readers beware - jameson is a proven liar. She cannot be trusted an inch. She has proven time and time again that she will say absolutely anything to try and discredit her critics.

She seems to believe that this would ALL have been Okeydokey - if the mystery man hadn't actually been named. She says:-

Tricia's sleuthing and reporting - and that done by others in the spirit of supporting Tricia - - that could cause problems for him - - problems that will NOT be caused by the documentary Tracey put out.

I mean, look at what they are doing - emailing and calling people. Looking to "help" SX in an impossible lawsuit against Tracey. It is really quite scary that people can do that. Have they no conscience?
    Impossible lawsuit? I think not. Unless of course jameson is ACTUALLY saying that she believes Gigax is guilty of the documentary's accusations.

jameson is dearly loyal to Tracey - she has admitted that he uses her as a paid consultant on occasions and she will (naturally) want to keep that line of work open. She has kept him up to date with the latest events on the Internet and I have no reason to suspect that she will NOT be filling Tracey in with any communications she has with Steve Gigax.

Regarding anyone looking to "help" Gigax with a lawsuit, it's laughable that she should point the finger at anyone for doing this. She's been forwarding information to Lin Wood for years lest it help the ramseys in their lawsuits against others. Only recently, she posted about the Fox lawsuit:-

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    06-13-04, 06:56 PM (EST)

10. "RE: Margoo: Video"
    In response to message #9

Rest assured that Lin has access to the tape - I have a copy, for example.
    What was that about looking to "help" with lawsuits?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default On trust

I have been on the forums for 4 years and I trust very few people. I would NEVER give my personal information to jameson. I have seen her post people's personal information out of spite for that person. She posts Misty's repeatedly knowing how much it upsets Misty. She even did so knowing that Misty had just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. THAT is jameson.

Tricia knows how to contact me. I have never see Tricia post anyone's personal information and have no reason to fear her having mine.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Jayelles wrote:jameson is dearly loyal to Tracey - she has admitted that he uses her as a paid consultant on occasions and she will (naturally) want to keep that line of work open. She has kept him up to date with the latest events on the Internet and I have no reason to suspect that she will NOT be filling Tracey in with any communications she has with Steve Gigax.
    So ... Jameson is collecting "friend rings." We have Lou Smit, Lin Wood, Michael Tracey, and now John Gigax is the latest one to ring her? she sure is collecting the men around her. John Ramsey's must have been thrown under the bus by this time (?).

You never know how this is going to turn out, Jayelles. Michael Tracey might be planning a documentary on "Jameson" herself (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Gigax needs to be aware that Jameson talks to Kenady, Tracey, Ollie, and Smit on a regular basis.

Her motivation is to promote herself-- It is not to help clear anyone. She only wants publicity, a feeling of importance and $ she can get for selling stories. Just like Kenady.

She plays both sides, has no shame, meddles and is a nuisance to the case. Calls people numerous times a day if they don't call her back. Turns in innocent people and causes them to be investigated-- just like she claims she was accused so she has a bond with Gigax--she has falsely accused others. But instead of being so blatant such as Tracey and Gray, she does things like submit "evidence" to the police and demand it be tested or investigated at tax payers expense-- with Lin Wood right behind her screaming "noone else was ever looked at."

A minor and her father also comes to mind. An internet hoax who sent her instant messages. Panties in the mail for DNA testing. It's pretty hysterical and downright unbelieveable if one would describe this to professionals who have no knowledge of these sideshows.

She doesn't care about Mr. G. clearing his name, she just wants to get back "in" with Smit, and draw attention to herself.

So if you are reading here Mr. G..... tread very carefully. Listen to your lawyer who will tell you not to talk to internet groupies or post at their site. And if your lawyer does not tell you this, he's probably incompetent.

Default Gigax

I think he's nobody's fool. He was astute enough to get a lawyer and he hasn't posted on jameon's forum. It's interesting to note that where jameson was quick to post that he had contacted her and she even set him up with a membership for her forum to get him to talk about the case, his friendship with Helgoth etc etc,

Reporters will flock to jameson because they know she sells information. No other reason. I have one thing to say to those reporters - "empty vessels make most noise"! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I think he's nobody's fool. He was astute enough to get a lawyer and he hasn't posted on jameon's forum. It's interesting to note that where jameson was quick to post that he had contacted her and she even set him up with a membership for her forum to get him to talk about the case, his friendship with Helgoth etc etc,

Reporters will flock to jameson because they know she sells information. No other reason. I have one thing to say to those reporters - "empty vessels make most noise"! LOL
    I don't believe for one minute that Gigax contacted her. I think she may have eventually gotten hold of him and he gave her a couple of sentences. Or maybe she just contacted him at some point with the excuse of a purchase and he brushed her off with a couple of polite statements.

I do not believe anything she says.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404