Contact Info for Steve Gigax

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Quote from Gigax thread at jamesons: "If you had a choice between FFJ and Webbsleuths, any one with half a brain would contact Jameson."

From personal experience I know that's true. I have a sign, :stupid1: That's not saying much about me or you, Steve, if you indeed did contact Jameson. Not that I think you did for one minute.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Absolutely true, JC. Anyone with half a brain and a brain stem has the intelligence of a leaf. So, it is certainly true that anyone with half a brain posts at jameson's and anyone with half a brain would contact her.

Bwahahahahahahaha

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I don't care who he contacts as long as he is cleared. Which he will be.

If he is getting a lawyer, lik Jayelles said, his lawyer will tell him not to talk to anyone let alone participate in any forum.

The only reason I would like it if he contacted me is because I can provide him with a copy of the Crock.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hey, Steve Gigax!

You have a great case against Michael Tracey and the producers of his Crockumentary. It's worth big bucks$$$$$$$.

If you need the name of a good tort lawyer in your state, please contact me here at FFJ by PM.

I'd say you have at least half a mill coming your way for defamation of character.

6. Jayelles

Mr Gigax

Mr Gigax has a very legitimate reason to speak to his lawyer.

Michael Tracey made a documentary called "Who killed the Pageant Queen - Prime Suspect". It claimed that:-

The documentary suggested which basically accused the "Prime Suspect" of the following:-

1. A dozen or so midnight burglaries in the Boulder area
    2. Involvement in the JohnBenet Ramsey murder
    3. Michael Helgoth's death
    4. A sexual assault on the 12 year old "DAnceWest" victim​

IMO, the case presented for these accusations was built on sand and speculation.

jameson claims to have spoken with Steve Gigax - says she doesn't know why he contacted her rather than any of the "other forums". Maybe it was because she posted contact information and we didn't. That has been altered. I have now posted a contact e-mail addy for anyone who wishes to talk with no strings attached. Since she "spoke" with Mr Gigax, jameson has already contacted Lou Smit, Ollie Gray and Michael Helgoth. Given that she is a known tabloid source, she may also have alerted them to a possible story. Let us not forget the $40K payout for the Ramsey interview tapes which severed her friendship with John and Patsy Ramsey. Understandably, she may feel very keen to use her contact with Mr Gigax to curry favour with the sources who severed contact with her as a result. Rest assured, she will attempt to discredit us. I would hope that Mr Gigax will research her claims carefully. jameson likes to be in control.

Let us also remember those other case characters to whom she offered "safe" membership to her forum. They were CRUCIFIED! jameson has her own very special agenda.

My advice to Steve Gigax is - see your lawyer first. My guess is that he will advise you NOT to speak to Internet posters who have a proven record of selling information to tabloid newspapers and documentary makers (she calls it being a "paid consultant"). Also, if you speak to her or post on her forum, you may jeopardise any future lawsuits. Please consider that as a "paid consultant" to Michael Tracey, this may not be an outcome that either jameson or Tracey would find disagreeable.

If you still decide to speak to jameson, please set aside a few hours to check out the following website before you put your trust in jameson (AKA Susan Bennett). Her claims of credibility are precisely that - HER claims.

www.acandyrose.com

jameson has said that :-

How big of Tracey. Bleck.

I will be delighted if Steve Gigax does exactly what we would expect an understandably outraged and innocent man to behave - i.e. come forward and take a DNA test. The Tracey documentary was seen by 20+ percent of the British viewing public - that's a lot of people. Gigax's personal information was easily readable on my portable tv screen and the accusations against him were strong.

I would hope that Gigax will get in touch with Tricia. If for no other reason than to obtain something she has for his lawyer. She has already offered him a copy of the documentary. jameson will offer that too. Be VERY careful of giving her personal information.

Tricia won't sell him out to a tabloid, she helps victims, she doesn't make money from them.

7. Jayelles

Proof

The proof that jameson sells to the tabloids can be found HERE

8. Elle

Elle Member

Rocky Mountain News

Thank you, Jayelles, I never saw this before. I just read it on the forums.

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

Jameson hoax

I don't believe for a NY minute that Gigax contacted Jameson.

Of all the people he could have contacted, he contacted hir? This is the person who's thrown people like Oliva, Pugh and Helgoth under the bus for no other reason other than these people are not Ramseys!

Gigax better hold on to his underwear, especially if he's sporting the idea of posting at hir site, lolol.

Nah....too outrageous. Hir's pee'd off because Tricia got the scoop on Gigax's identity and the only way hir can outdo that is to post that HE called HIR!

Right! And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya!

10. Jayelles

Mr Gigax

Is assured of absolute discretion here. That includes broadcasting about any contact he should make.

That information would certainly NOT be posted by me. I certainly can be trusted to keep a confidence.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I hear you Ginja, and I believe you. I doubt Gigax would want anyone to publicly announce he had contacted them.

Gigax would be a fool if he contacted Jameson, for sure. I don't think anyone from FFJ would announce contact with him, as Jayelles states.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Handwriting samples, too. I didn't remember that. I remembered the article being longer than that. I think Lovely Pigeon posted it the day it came out. And Jeff Shapiro was talking with jameson. Dog.

"jameson claims to have spoken with Steve Gigax - says she doesn't know why he contacted her rather than any of the "other forums". Maybe it was because she posted contact information and we didn't."

Maybe it was because she contacted him first. I doubt it was because she posted contact info.

13. Jayelles

jameson

jameson would apparently rather sweep this all under the carpet and she will try her damndest to discredit her critics. Readers beware - jameson is a proven liar. She cannot be trusted an inch. She has proven time and time again that she will say absolutely anything to try and discredit her critics.

She seems to believe that this would ALL have been Okeydokey - if the mystery man hadn't actually been named. She says:-

Impossible lawsuit? I think not. Unless of course jameson is ACTUALLY saying that she believes Gigax is guilty of the documentary's accusations.

jameson is dearly loyal to Tracey - she has admitted that he uses her as a paid consultant on occasions and she will (naturally) want to keep that line of work open. She has kept him up to date with the latest events on the Internet and I have no reason to suspect that she will NOT be filling Tracey in with any communications she has with Steve Gigax.

Regarding anyone looking to "help" Gigax with a lawsuit, it's laughable that she should point the finger at anyone for doing this. She's been forwarding information to Lin Wood for years lest it help the ramseys in their lawsuits against others. Only recently, she posted about the Fox lawsuit:-

What was that about looking to "help" with lawsuits?

14. Jayelles

On trust

I have been on the forums for 4 years and I trust very few people. I would NEVER give my personal information to jameson. I have seen her post people's personal information out of spite for that person. She posts Misty's repeatedly knowing how much it upsets Misty. She even did so knowing that Misty had just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. THAT is jameson.

Tricia knows how to contact me. I have never see Tricia post anyone's personal information and have no reason to fear her having mine.

15. Elle

Elle Member

So ... Jameson is collecting "friend rings." We have Lou Smit, Lin Wood, Michael Tracey, and now John Gigax is the latest one to ring her? she sure is collecting the men around her. John Ramsey's must have been thrown under the bus by this time (?).

You never know how this is going to turn out, Jayelles. Michael Tracey might be planning a documentary on "Jameson" herself (?).

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Gigax needs to be aware that Jameson talks to Kenady, Tracey, Ollie, and Smit on a regular basis.

Her motivation is to promote herself-- It is not to help clear anyone. She only wants publicity, a feeling of importance and $ she can get for selling stories. Just like Kenady.

She plays both sides, has no shame, meddles and is a nuisance to the case. Calls people numerous times a day if they don't call her back. Turns in innocent people and causes them to be investigated-- just like she claims she was accused so she has a bond with Gigax--she has falsely accused others. But instead of being so blatant such as Tracey and Gray, she does things like submit "evidence" to the police and demand it be tested or investigated at tax payers expense-- with Lin Wood right behind her screaming "noone else was ever looked at."

A minor and her father also comes to mind. An internet hoax who sent her instant messages. Panties in the mail for DNA testing. It's pretty hysterical and downright unbelieveable if one would describe this to professionals who have no knowledge of these sideshows.

She doesn't care about Mr. G. clearing his name, she just wants to get back "in" with Smit, and draw attention to herself.

So if you are reading here Mr. G..... tread very carefully. Listen to your lawyer who will tell you not to talk to internet groupies or post at their site. And if your lawyer does not tell you this, he's probably incompetent.

17. Jayelles

Gigax

I think he's nobody's fool. He was astute enough to get a lawyer and he hasn't posted on jameon's forum. It's interesting to note that where jameson was quick to post that he had contacted her and she even set him up with a membership for her forum to get him to talk about the case, his friendship with Helgoth etc etc,

Reporters will flock to jameson because they know she sells information. No other reason. I have one thing to say to those reporters - "empty vessels make most noise"! LOL

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't believe for one minute that Gigax contacted her. I think she may have eventually gotten hold of him and he gave her a couple of sentences. Or maybe she just contacted him at some point with the excuse of a purchase and he brushed her off with a couple of polite statements.

I do not believe anything she says.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice