Shapiro Tapes and Screen Capture Updates

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Jul 14, 2004.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I have updated some of my web site pages for your viewing and listening pleasures. :)

==================================================
    These audio files are worth listening to and please do download them and save them for yourselves. :)

THE SHAPIRO AUDIO FILES (27 Audio files in .MP3)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/07281999shapirotapes.htm

===================================================

I have completed this page with 384 screen captures from this show. This is when Jeff Shapiro first released the audio tape files that he recorded in secret of his bosses at the Globe and it also is when Susan Bennett got her 3 minutes of fame at the end of the show.

By the way, there is a NEW pic of Jeff on the web site. :)

CBS 48Hours 'Justice for JonBenet Ramsey? April 8, 1999
    (384 screen captures)
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/04081999-48hrs-pic1.htm

I have completed this page with 269 screen captures from Michael Tracy's Court TV shows of Lou Smit's intruder theory. Lots of good pics of the that narrow window grate with Lou Smit climbing in it.

Court TV "A Second Look" May 11, 2003
    (269 screen captures)
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05112003secondlook-pic1.htm

For those of you who wish to venture into the J.T. Colfax side
    show on the Ramsey case, I also did some 'clean up' work on his web site and fixed some of the broken links. :)

http://ode2colfax.tripod.com/ramseycase.htm

2. Little

Little Member

You are amazing ACandyRose!! :takeabow:
    Little

3. ACandyRose

Little,

You can copy the information to put over on your forum if you like :)

BJ

============================================

4. Elle

Elle Member

Remarkable and Amazing woman ACR - 3 Cheers!

What a wonderful remarkable, amazing. fantastic, generous person you are ACR.
    Thank you for all the hard work you do. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :queen:

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Acr,

Thank you for your very hard work for all of us. Great going!

6. ACandyRose

:)

Thank you and you are all welcome.

I do encourage you all to download these audio files to your own hard drive if you want to keep them. All you have to do is right click on the audio link and select "Save Target As" option then select what folder in your hard drive where you want to put them.

They are online now but one never knows how long that will be. I have permission to upload them and I hope the site stays up for historical purposes.

I might add that I also know that "Candy" from Cybesleuths has posted my "Shapiro Tape" web site link on that forum and she has posted the link to the deposition of Steve Thomas mentioning that apparently Shapiro had recorded telehone conversations with Thomas.

The audio files that are on my "Shapiro Tape" web site DO NOT include any taped conversations between Jeff Shapiro and Steve Thomas. The audio files are taped conversations between Jeff Shapiro and his former bosses at the Globe regarding tabloid tactics.

================================================

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

ACR we appreciate all your hard work and willingness to share...unlike some wannabe journalist who only wants accolades from us guttergossips and threatens to sue us if we copy her work....or what she thinks is her work, since she gripes if anyone else finds it first on the internet.

If you find a news article first does it belong to you and no one else? lol...apparently in Candy's eyes.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ACR, YOU ROCK WOMAN. Thank you for all your hard work.

My friends, if you have not listened to this latest addition at ACR's then you must do so now.

It's amazing.

One of my favorite parts is when Shapiro is talking to Tony Frost of the Globe and Tony blurts out that Alex Hunter just called him. LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice