Here's the question you all should ask

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I just love the dog and pony show that the RST have now come up with. The RST (now including Candy) are just having a field day with the distraction of Tricia and Gigax' name being put out there.
    They are saying that because of this and that, Gigax' right to privacy, Gigax' right to have his name private, Gigax now needs a lawyer, Gigax shouldn't have "been bothered"......yadda, yadda

Even Jameson spews that this is good because now other people can "come forward and clear their name"

Hello?

Haven't we heard a thousand times that one doesn't have to prove themselves innocent? The ramseys don't have to clear their name because they are not suspects? The ramseys are INNOCENT until proven guilty? For crying out loud, THE RAMSEYS WOULDN'T EVEN COME FORWARD AND "CLEAR THEIR NAME". The Ramseys didn't trust the authorities and now they pick on those who are either dead or have criminal records and a tainted past, who are not at all wealthy and THEY WANT THEM TO GO TO THE SAME AUTHORITIES TO CLEAR THEMSELVES?????????????

Total strangers should "come forward and clear their name?????"

Now for the question you should be asking:

Tricia "outed" Gigax' name.

Why was there a name to out in the first place?????????????????

I'd like Tracey to answer that.

It seems Tracey doesn't want too many copies floating around the United States. Well duh, of course not, people will see what a farce and a slap in the face to the "investigation" here by suggesting such drivel

Tracy will be "outed" as the blood sucker that he is.

Now the National Examiner is naming Helgoth (you know, the man Jameson "outed") and his "accomplice" as the killers.

Yeah, but the RST and Lou Smit and the Ramseys can continue to distract the facts with the focus on Gigax' name made public.

Doesn't anyone see what is happening???? This is the RST's dream! All Tricia talk, all Gigax talk and NO Ramsey talk.

Wake up guys!

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

R S T=

RAMSEY SCUM TEAM

3. Barbara

I bet you Candy thought of that first LOL :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

Great post, Barbara!

5. Barbara

Thanks Elle,

I try to always read "between the lines" of what is going on and while sometimes it takes a little time, I eventually get there and then I start on my own rants.

Unfortunately, it is difficult most times not to get caught up in the banter myself as it is, (juvenile or not) very entertaining at times. Hey, we all need the laughs.

But I try to keep up with the "distractions" that get more and more blatant as time goes on.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Barbara,

That is an excellent post! I can't believe the audacity (sp) of some people. Who else needs to come forward and clear their name and prove their innocence? Who needs to be thrown under the bus? :troll:

The Ramsey's have never cooperated fully with LE. I don't care what they say about how they cooperated. Heck, they cooperated more when Pasta Jay took the bat after those reporters and when their house in Atlanta was broken into by that nice gentleman burglar. In both of those instances, they couldn't wait to get to the police station to cooperate. Patsy for Pasta Jay, and both John and Patsy for the gentleman burglar. Something is very wrong with that picture IMO.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2004
  7. Elle

Elle Member

Like many of the younger ones on this board, you are feisty and call it like it is! I'm feisty myself, Barbara, although a Senior! I think we need to be like this when coming up against a situation like the one we've got on hand now.
    I'm fed up with the whole damn lot of them myself. I could line them all up in a row and throw rotten tomatoes at the whole bunch.

8. Elle

Elle Member

You're darn right Tez! They did cooperate more with the police about these incidents. Something "far" wrong with this scene!

9. Barbara

See what happens when you don't wade in the swamp? You miss gems like this.

Jameson
    "RE: Responding to BORG"
    In response to message #0

Barbara:
    Why isn't anyone asking why and HOW Tracey was able to get hold of this information and make a f***ing documentary all about this guy?
    He got to know where he lived, who his family is, what he does, HIS NAME, HIS NAME, HIS NAME, HIS NAME, HIS NAME

His records, his date of birth, his friends, and everything else about this case and this man's whole life story. Tracey is nothing but a journalist, and a two bit journalist at that!

WHY ISN'T ANYONE INQUIRING WHO GAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION TO TRACEY AND IF IT IS SUPPOSEDLY "LEGITIMATE" INFORMATION, WHY DOES TRACEY HAVE IT????

WHY WAS TRACEY GIVEN ALL THIS INFORMATION AND ALLOWED TO MAKE A TELEVISION SHOW ABOUT HIM, MAKE A PROFIT, MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF?????

AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO BELIEVE JAMESON THAT SHE HAD ALL THIS INFORMATION, I WOULD ASK: WHY DOES AN ORDINARY CITIZEN HAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION???????????????

SHE IS NOTHING BUT A CITIZEN. WHY WAS SHE GIVEN ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, ESPECIALLY INFORMATION THAT IS SO "CRITICAL" AND "IMPORTANT"?????

WHO IS LEAKING THIS INFO TO AN ORDINARY CITIZEN?

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS BESIDES ME???????

I guess they are still being paid rather well by the RST

A bit??????????????? Apparently, he interviewed the wrong people

Tracey has shown us that if you put in even less time, you can fill in the blanks with misinformation, but time is money after all. Be damned with accuracy!

That's why "professional journalists" are supposed to check the FACTS before all that sharing is touted as "information"

Ah, the three "journalists". Is it any wonder the information is bogus?

Do us all a favor and KEEP IT SECRET. There are already too many people making it up as they go along

Sure you do.

As Martha would say "It's a GOOD THING"

Let me reiterate: There are never supposed to be "sources" in an (in your words) "ongoing, active investigation". If there are, then it is illegal as well as inaccurate it seems. Lou Smit has ruined his reputation by revealing these things to ordinary citizens

Unless you can get $40,000 and then some

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Misleading the British Public

What Tracey's documentary said about the investigators:-

I think that it appears in the documentary as though Augustin, Gray & co are working on the official investigation with full access to the Ramsey file. Reading between the lines, I think they have perhaps been contracted to do some work for the DA on the investigation and are using this as a ticket to qassociate themselves with the investigation. JMO.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Lou Smit "was called back to lead" the investigation ???

I thought Tom Bennett was in charge and Lou was a "consultant."

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hello? The BDA "called Lou back"? The BDA has said all along Loose Mitts was a "consultant" on the case. When was he let go in order to ever be "called back?" And his agenda? To clear the parents. Why would an impartial district attorney purposely do that? Because (1) the BDA is not impartial and (2) the BDA's agenda is to clear the parents. How many more times and in how many more ways does Keenan have to spell it out? Whatever happened to Pease and the FFJ Petition effort? As long as the case remains in the BDA's care, custody and control, the public will continue to be subjected to bogus intruder theories generated by Smit libeling innocent people. This Gigax fiasco, if there ever was one, should be the straw to break the BDA camel's back. :censored:

13. Barbara

I certainly hope they are looking at Lou with all these "leaks". Is it any wonder Tracey could make a film of misinformation. Just look at the Powerpoint Presentation. Same amount of credibility

This case will never get what it deserves in Boulder, period.

This is just a joke until somebody in authority steps in and gives the ENTIRE CASE, LOCK STOCK AND BARREL along with all the power to interview, interrogate and test the evidence to the FBI or at least to a competent team of investigators from elsewhere.

In the long run, it would likely prove more economical for the Boulder taxpayers, because they'll get the job done one way or the other, and Boulder residents don't have to keep pouring money into the "investigation" via their taxes for a crime that blatantly, Boulder CANNOT/WILL NOT SOLVE.

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Amen, Barbara, but the Ramsey case is solved. The BDA just won't prosecute the suspects. Instead they have flagrantly accused BPD of a narrow, prejudicial and therefore incompetent investigation while conducting one of their own blatantly, rubbing the public's nose it in all the way. Jameson, Candy and their consorts are kept to continue supporting the claims that internet case enthusiasts are ignorant and incredible, all the while ignoring those like FFJ who have done a tremendous job all these years of punching big fat holes in every intruder theory they've run up the flagpole and saluted.

The case, as you say, needs to be placed in the hands of another authority; otherwise, it will just continue to breed Smitchit until he takes his last breath.

15. Little

Little Member

Great post Barbara, thank you.
    Elle wrote:
    I can vouch for that statement! :angeldev:

Little

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

An honest question

If this death were the result of actions by someone under the age of 10, would there ever be any reason by law to disclose this? And in fact, would not at the time it happened, there be reason by law not to disclose this fact, if it were a fact? Yall know my sign. :)

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

JC, in 1996, a juvenile perp under the age of 10, by CO statute, would not have been prosecuted. To protect the identity of any potentially culpable minor, public disclosure would not have occurred. However, there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest the crimes perpetrated against JonBenet Ramsey were committed by anyone chronologically under the age of 10. Mentally and emotionally is a different story.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Ha,ha,ha! Luv your little devil angel. Yes, Little, that's me! I'm glad you truly know me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice