This needs to go beyond "US"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have sent Catherine Crier a lengthy letter along with all the appropriate links to clarify the whole Michael Tracey fiasco.

Since he was a guest on her show and has seen the croc, it is only fair that she be kept updated on that story.

She needs to update the public on what was stated on the show about these "mystery suspects". Not all the public who watched and believed his every word about the case reads the forums and I feel it is an obligation to the public to re-visit that story. She now knows the primary reason his film would not sell here in the U.S. and why the networks wouldn't and couldn't touch this here. There is no "virus" as Tracey suggested, just poor and deceiving "ahem" journalism at its worst.

Instead of just showing amongst ourselves what liars the RST are, including Lou Smit who was referred to many times during his filming, along with others, it is imperative that the media reporting on this croc know the follow up that has taken place.

I suggest others do the same in contacting those who might not be aware of the latest developments with the case.

I will continue to do my part as I can.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Good for you, Barbara! I hope Catherine Crier picks up the ball and runs with it.
    Not enough people in the U.K. know enough about the JonBenét case, hence the reason for Michael Tracey showing it there. I'm hoping that Gigax takes note of Jayelle's post on the Independent Television Commission in the UK. He would be a fool not to contact them and sue Tracey. If he doesn't have any more crimes hanging over his head, he has nothing to fear, but I think being accused of the JonBenet crime, would be one he would want to clear up.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Mystery Suspects

Babs--Mystery suspects is the perfect term since these "suspects" are a complete mystery to Law Enforcement. None of these people are supects--never have been.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you, Barbara

I really appreciate that you took the initiative here to inform Judge Crier. How else is she to find out what a fraud Michael Tracey is?

You go, Brooklyn girl! --from another Brooklyn girl. :yay:

5. Barbara

Oh Boy, do you still live in Brooklyn?

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sadly, no.

I lived in Park Slope from 1936 to 1959. I've been in Pennsylvania for 43 years now. I miss the old neighborhood, and go back occasionally to photograph landmarks for my genealogy pages.

7. Barbara

Brooklyn sure has changed since 1959. Park Slope has now become the "place to go" for the "professionals" and for restaurants. It's one of Brooklyn's pricier and most desirable areas now, but I'm sure you know that.

The homes and apartments there are gorgeous and out of most people's price range these days. There's nothing like the old brownstone buildings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice