Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Too bad there isn't a more fair and square way of voting for a candidate. To me, it sounds like such an "up-the-creek" way to vote for someone in this manner, depending on the cash flow going into the campaigns, It doesn't make sense to me, plus all the mud-slinging from either side.

It seems Jams is still working hard to be back on the Ramsey party list.

I wonder what JR's 2 cents bought? One Kleenex to catch the tears of joy or sadness when the voting is over (?).

Thanks, Jay.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Jayelles Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson is picking out the personal details of some of his donors and posting them at her forum - deliberately identifying them as BORG posters.
    Someone should also tell JR that the particular poster mentioned was on the fence until the likes of Ramsey friends like Susan Bennett aka Jameson and Susan Stine along with the Ramsey's own words convinced her of Ramsey guilt, hence making her "BORG." That ought to really make his day.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Someone should also tell JR that the particular poster mentioned was on the fence until the likes of Ramsey friends like Susan Bennett aka Jameson and Susan Stine along with the Ramsey's own words convinced her of Ramsey guilt, hence making her "BORG." That ought to really make his day.
    JR,

Susan Bennett is now trying to justify the posting of your personal information on her "very respectable website." She fails to mention that she has a history of harassing people once she gets their personal info, and even calls their place of employment. Her minions have also threatened others ... so her posting of personal information is not just a public service, but an invitation to harassment.

Ms. Bennett also insists she has posted your correct address. I think your attorney should be contacted tomorrow so he/she can shut her up, and shut her down.

However, the FIRST thing you should do tomorrow is contact the Ramsey campaign, and tell them about Ms. Bennett's posting of your personal information on her dubious website, and her history of harassment. I would also inform them you are going to contact the media regarding Ms. Bennett and her various activities on their behalf including the sale of information to the National Examiner. Be sure to include her tales of molestation with snakes, shower dreams, and velvet sex gloves.

I hope you get to speak to Patsy personally.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...D37/272.html#3

Susan Bennett wrote ...

>"As for my posting a name and address - the person who sent in 2 cents obviously wanted to make a public statement. I documented that action on a very respectable website that documents all kinds of Ramsey case issues. If she and her friends have a problem with that I will pass on advice I give my own kids - - - - you will be judged by your words and deeds, if you don't want something held against you - - don't do it."<

Susan Bennett also wrote ...

>"JR posted, "I had to give my real information with my donation or it would not have cleared my bank but more importantly, my message would not have gone through. Susan Bennett aka Jameson did in fact print my personal information but used a bogus street number and name ..."

>NOT SO! I would NEVER do that!

>I copied and pasted the name and address and posted the URL so anyone could see for themselves that I had told the truth.

>I thought perhaps JR had complained to the campaign people about her name being there for all to see - - I still think that is likely what was happening there - so I went back to check.

>The URL was long, was going to destroy the margins in the thread so I put it on 4 lines but if you copy and paste each line you will get to the right page - - and there is still is - -"<

IMO

Lightbulb

Thanks for the update Cherokee.

Susan Bennett aka Jameson can try to justify what ever she wants to - she is wrong and needs to remove the information. I am sure my attorney can convince her of her faulty beliefs. I also intend to let the Ramsey camp know they need to get control of their friend once and for all. They approved of Susan Bennett in their book and now she runs amuck doing as she pleases. I will hold them personally responsible for this latest escapade.

Not sure why she is insisting that is my correct address. It's not.

Type 8793 Simpson Rd Georgetown, Tx into mapquest.com and see what response you get. Simpson Road won't even come up much less with that street number.

We all know Susan Bennett doesn't hesitate to lie when it suits her - she's admitted to it. Don't know...don't care why she is insisting the info is correct but the street information (name and number) is wrong as you can see for yourself.

I have no problem being judged for my actions but Susan Bennett is not my judge and has no right to post my personal information. I am not a public figure in this (or any other) case. Susan Bennett best be sure she is on proper legal ground come morning.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Lightbulb

Well, chalk one up for Susan Bennett aka Jameson. She did pick up the address information correctly, which says she would have posted my information correctly is she had had the correct information and that my friends is very scary. I just checked the site address she listed and the form she pulled the info from has the street number and name wrong. That means Ramsey is reporting it wrong. I wonder how that data got entered? Still and all, Susan Bennett aka Jameson needs to remove my information from her site and she will be notified by my attorney if she insists on being stubborn. She needs to be prepared to pay legal fees at that point. Fair warning.

©

Well she certainly tried to put you in harms way.
    Her place is full of freaks,idiots, weirdos and pedophiles, she knows it and uses that to her advantage, to do her light dirty work.
    That is one nasty b*tch, the perfect spokesperson for the Rams. She's as dirty as they appear to be.
    Just my opinion formed from years of experience on the forums. Your opinion may be different either way we are entitled to one as Americans. A right I fully intend to exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Thanks for the update Cherokee.

Susan Bennett aka Jameson can try to justify what ever she wants to - she is wrong and needs to remove the information. I am sure my attorney can convince her of her faulty beliefs. I also intend to let the Ramsey camp know they need to get control of their friend once and for all. They approved of Susan Bennett in their book and now she runs amuck doing as she pleases. I will hold them personally responsible for this latest escapade. ...

We all know Susan Bennett doesn't hesitate to lie when it suits her - she's admitted to it. Don't know...don't care why she is insisting the info is correct but the street information (name and number) is wrong as you can see for yourself.

I have no problem being judged for my actions but Susan Bennett is not my judge and has no right to post my personal information. I am not a public figure in this (or any other) case. Susan Bennett best be sure she is on proper legal ground come morning.
    So was Susan Bennett ever a justice of the peace?The Lord rebuke her, along with your lawyer.

JMO on why john is running......

Like so many who care so much about what others think of them, the syndrome continues, and with it, the saga...

Why should an old lady buy a plain shirt, when sequined blouses are there on the racks?

Someone has to run for office, why not John?

It's a more socially acceptable alternative to RV'ing or crushing old cans, other things which one could do during their retirement or later years.

It's another reason to throw a party or two or ten.

Must stay fashion forward, and at least one step ahead of the neighbors.

It takes a lot of support staff to remain a legend in one's own mind.

If you can't be a big fish in a bigger pond, try the puddle on for size, you'll look just HUGE in there. It's all a matter of perspective, and something's definitely fishy about this...

Need a new hometown, and what better way to fit in, than to say you belong here, and then to eventually relocate to the capitol, where you start the "this is my home town" folderol all over again.

Be the first on your block to have the tax exempt license plates on the car.

Must find alternative things to brag about when Myrtle and Eloise start talking about the grandkids.

And, finally,

"Because my wife told me to do it!"
    Last edited by JustChillun; July 29, 2004, 5:21 pm at Thu Jul 29 17:21:11 UTC 2004.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    JMO on why john is running......

"Because my wife told me to do it!"
    A summation of over seven and a half years that shall not be bested.