Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Donations to Ramsey

Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson is picking out the personal details of some of his donors and posting them at her forum - deliberately identifying them as BORG posters.

Gosh, this could put some people off donating you know. Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson's actions could end up depriving his campaign funds of some crucual $$$s

jameson indicates that she recognises some of the names of posters in there. I imagine posters won't be among the high contributors. Nice one jameson. I guess that might put one or two more potential donors off contributing. John Ramsey will love you for that.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson is picking out the personal details of some of his donors and posting them at her forum - deliberately identifying them as BORG posters.

Gosh, this could put some people off donating you know. Someone should tell John Ramsey that jameson's actions could end up depriving his campaign funds of some crucual $$$s

jameson indicates that she recognises some of the names of posters in there. I imagine posters won't be among the high contributors. Nice one jameson. I guess that might put one or two more potential donors off contributing. John Ramsey will love you for that.
    Thank goodness you weren't allowed to contribute.

I wonder if John Ramsey will be upset that she is doing this.

It could also be a way of reminding her posters (I stated this at Purgatory also) what can happen if they dare to cross her. Indirectly, of course.

She is truly slime
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Once again the skank proves hirself lower than low...posting posters names.

Gee...didn't she critisize Tricia for the same thing?

Where Rainrong's outrage? Prolly ashamed of the skank...and has to hide her face. Actually, IMO, Rainrong is Jams the scam hirself.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Once again the skank proves hirself lower than low...posting posters names.

Gee...didn't she critisize Tricia for the same thing?

Where Rainrong's outrage? Prolly ashamed of the skank...and has to hide her face. Actually, IMO, Rainrong is Jams the scam hirself.
    Outrage? At Susan Bennett? At her forum?

You think they want THEIR information posted next?

I think not!

Lightbulb

Susan Bennett didn't have to go too far to get my personal information and neither does anyone else. I don't try to hide who I am. For the record she has not posted my actual street number or address and that could mean any number of things with hirself. I would advise her to stop doing crap like that because it is going to come back and bite her butt one of these days. I have forwarded the thread from her forum to my attorney just to keep on file.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Outrage? At Susan Bennett? At her forum?

You think they want THEIR information posted next?

I think not!
    Maybe the 50 bucks a year to post is hush money?

JR good for you giving the info to your attorney!

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Susan Bennett didn't have to go too far to get my personal information and neither does anyone else. I don't try to hide who I am. For the record she has not posted my actual street number or address and that could mean any number of things with hirself. I would advise her to stop doing crap like that because it is going to come back and bite her butt one of these days. I have forwarded the thread from her forum to my attorney just to keep on file.
    I am truly glad your actual address is not posted. She is truly vindictive and the mail you could receive could be endless and cruel.

As far as turning that over to your attorney, good move.

I feel much better now. I was really worried about your info out there.

Lightbulb

Barbara, I would advise Susan Bennet not to mess with Texas mail even by posting a false address because if that is a real street number and name and mail starts arriving there she could be in a mess of trouble. This is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and just because a street isn't listed on mapquest.com etc. doesn't mean it does not exist.

Texas is not a state you mess around in even on the Internet.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Quote Originally Posted by J_R
    Barbara, I would advise Susan Bennet not to mess with Texas mail even by posting a false address because if that is a real street number and name and mail starts arriving there she could be in a mess of trouble. This is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and just because a street isn't listed on mapquest.com etc. doesn't mean it does not exist.

Texas is not a state you mess around in even on the Internet.
    Are you saying that Jameson didn't print your home address or that the address given with the donation is not your own?

Either way, she had no right to post it.

Lightbulb

Barbara, I had to give my real information with my donation or it would not have cleared my bank but more importantly, my message would not have gone through.

Susan Bennett aka Jameson did in fact print my personal information but used a bogus street number and name at least at the point I was alerted to the thread and went over to grab it and forward it to my attorney. If someone who saw the thread earlier can verify that there was in fact a different street name and number posted and wants to tell me in PM's what it was I will definitely take action if it was my real address. Even if that information is easy to locate, Susan Bennett should know better than to post it on a forum. It just isn't kosher and an uglier person would come right back and post hers - yes, Susan I do have yours but I am not that stupid or mean.

BTW, Susan aka Jameson, if you bothered to get in touch with the Ramseys, that is if they will talk to you now that you sold them out, you would know that my message to them was not the least bit mean or nasty but it did give them my opinion of where their focus should be rather than on the political arena and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

©

Could you please post the url, Jayelles? Thank you! :-)
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Sure

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/D...D37/272.html#3

Well at least J_R's donation stands out. All those dollar donations get lost in the running total ROFL!

I'd guess that jameson's posting of donor's personal details might put some people off donating. I don't think JR would be too happy about that.

Maybe Jeff Garfield would be interested to know that John Ramsey has an obsessed devotee who does nasty things like this and that she did things like this for years with the Ramseys' blessing?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission