Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The letter Tricia sent out endorced no candidate.

Garfield asked for the forum's help, and I think that help was given. It was not only he that received the help, the other candidates also received it indirectly.
    Imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Intestigative is short for infected testicle gash. "tive" means "related to."
    LOL, WY. You are an expert parser of the English language. Clinton (it depends on what "is" is) could learn a few tricks from you. ;-)

I heard that in some parts of the world, "intestigative" means an investigator with cojones. Obviously, there are none in Boulder at the moment.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Thanks, Information2004. I read about Kevin Elsenheimer's being ahead of Ramsey in the polls by 2 points and meant to comment on it, but life interferred.

We would want the best candidate for you Michigan voters, but in all sincerity, it wouldn't matter to us if it were Simba the monkey running against Ramsey - we would support Simba - anyone but Ramsey.

As a resident of the district, can you tell us what the general feeling is among the natives about this race? We have some very strong opinions on this forum, as you can see. I'm just wondering what the voters know about Ramsey.
    WY, Simba the monkey would be a much better choice than John Ramsey. I'm sure Simba never had a dead child turn up in his basement.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Information 2004, as aptly and correctly put by other posters on this thread, the presumption of innocence doctrine is reserved for a court of law. Outside the court, we have a little ole thing called the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which guarantees our freedom of speech regardless of what state we live in. If you are going to use law to try to support your contentions, at least use it correctly, k? Have a nice day!

Default opps

Interesting, it seems I left my system logged in and everyone here could access it. The original post was mine. But, yes, the 105th voters don't seem to like Ramsey and it appears that is playing particular havoc with the polls. If he is elected it would be a surprize. And if he is elected, it has been stated that many repubs would vote dem. And Garfield is not a contender on any of the polls.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Information2004
    If he is elected it would be a surprize. And if he is elected, it has been stated that many repubs would vote dem. And Garfield is not a contender on any of the polls.
    Cheers.
    I'll be really surprised if he is elected, too. And, should I be really surprised come tomorrow evening (I can hardly wait!), it wouldn't be a bad thing if repubs vote dem come November in this particular race ... or another as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for posting.

Cool For the record...

Quote Originally Posted by Information2004
    And Garfield is not a contender on any of the polls.
    Cheers.
    Don't know what polls you read but the ones I have seen show Garfield and Ramsey pretty much neck and neck in this race with Elsenheimer slightly ahead of both.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)