Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 79
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Yeah Lurker, and I counted the one time I saw him slime that tongue out during one of the political commercials they aired. That counted as far as I'm concerned. God only knows how many times it flicked in & out off camera. It is more active when JonBenet is mentioned. Surprised the bastid hasn't fallen off.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

  2. #14

    Default

    Wellllll I just checked the supportjohn website and another part of his elaborate plan to create jobs is listed. Yep, the site now lists the 'Chamber of Commerce' and small business sites.

    Wow I'm floored...must have taken a half hour to copy and paste the websites. John's gonna create jobs...big joke. All John's going to do is point you to the people that can actually help. Nothing coming from John's end.

    Just like SHOES and the JBR foundation....John once again gives himself a lot of credit ahead of time, takes his bows and does nothing.

    Do the voters of Michigan want a man of BIG WORDS and no action?

    I think John is scared to have a press conference before the primary...some one might ask a hard question...like what exactly did you do for SHOES? Where is the laws you were going to legislate for children?

  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    "JR:Michigan is a wonderful place to live... have talked about it for a long time... talked to Burke about it... He felt he would like to continue with school in Charlevoix..that was all we needed to make the decision."

    Living hell is living hell - in Georgia and Michigan. John Ramsey is afflicted with a tongue thing? How appropriate.

    Kids rule!

  4. #16

    Default

    Thanks, DejaNu, Tez, Show Me (and any others not mentioned) for taking the time to write a letter to the editor regarding the REAL John Ramsey.

    It galls me to think John Ramsey (if elected) will be supported financially by public tax dollars as a source of income. As an incumbent, he could easily stay on the public dole for the rest of his life. I also believe that John will not be content to remain a state representative, but will eventually make a run for governor of Michigan or US Senator.

    John and Patsy are hoping to regain previous social status and financial prosperity. When they say they want to "move on," what they really mean is they want to "move up."



    IMO

  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Letter sent!

    I find it ironic that John would bring up such an old "mistake" when he himself has an old "mistake", namely adultery from so many years ago.

    I sure hope he is prepared to answer for his own "mistakes" made way back when.

    I also hope he is prepared to answer some "pranks" his own wife and company played on Tony Frost's wife, calling up as a "mistress".

    Yeah John, go for it! Let's see you answer some allegations for a change.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  6. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Letter sent!

    I find it ironic that John would bring up such an old "mistake" when he himself has an old "mistake", namely adultery from so many years ago.

    I sure hope he is prepared to answer for his own "mistakes" made way back when.

    I also hope he is prepared to answer some "pranks" his own wife and company played on Tony Frost's wife, calling up as a "mistress".

    Yeah John, go for it! Let's see you answer some allegations for a change.
    Thanks, Barbara, for sending your letter.

    I truly believe the Ramseys think if John is elected, it will help remove from them the stigma of suspicion in their daughter's death. They will also see it as a vindication of sorts ... that the public LOVES them once again.

    I have said this before, and I will say it again ... it is what the Ramseys crave most of all ... approval and social acceptance. It was one of the reasons behind the cover-up of what really happened to JonBenet, and it their primary motivator even now. They have always cared more about what people think of them, than they ever cared about JonBenet.


    IMO

  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Thanks, Barbara, for sending your letter.

    I truly believe the Ramseys think if John is elected, it will help remove from them the stigma of suspicion in their daughter's death. They will also see it as a vindication of sorts ... that the public LOVES them once again.

    I have said this before, and I will say it again ... it is what the Ramseys crave most of all ... approval and social acceptance. It was one of the reasons behind the cover-up of what really happened to JonBenet, and it their primary motivator even now. They have always cared more about what people think of them, than they ever cared about JonBenet.


    IMO
    The public will never LOVE them. They don't even have friends that LOVE them. Notice how their dearest friends never stay that way for very long. Even the Stines were their dearest friends for only a couple of years.

    I have never heard mention by them or anybody else that either one of them have friends from long ago that they are still close with. Most people have a couple of dear friends that they have either from childhood, or school, college, even friends made once they became adults.

    Neither John nor Patsy seem to have any real "old friends" to speak of. They are all temporary best friends until better friends come along.

    If anyone else has any knowledge of "lifelong friends" that either one have, I'd be interested to know.

    Maybe it's silly, but these are exactly the sort of things that I look for when sizing people up.

    So should the Michigan voters.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  8. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Right in front of my pc
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Here's a copy of the e-mail I just sent to one of the editors:

    I read recently in an online news article that John Ramsey, suspect in the murder of his daughter, JonBenet, is leading in the polls in his bid to serve in the Michigan state legislature.

    The Michigan public must be either completely oblivious to the facts behind the case or consider possible murderers to be just the representation they need. On the other hand, they could simply be completely ignorant.

    Jeff Garfield may have used cocaine in his life, but it appears to anyone who is familiar with him that he's now an exemplary citizen.

    Mr. Ramsey has continually distorted the truth in his daughter's murder investigation. The DNA found on his daughter's body was degraded and cannot be dated, but Mr. Ramsey insists that it must belong to the killer. How that killer's DNA degrades so much faster than JonBenet's, with which it was mingled, is a mystery to anyone with common sense. It could also belong to a school chum, but Mr. Ramsey won't go there. He claims that the DNA exonerates him and his wife. The fact is, it does not.

    Mr. Ramsey used Judge Carnes decision as "proof" of his and his wife's innocence in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. Unfortunately, there was no actual evidence from the police file submitted into evidence. As an open murder investigation, that evidence is highly confidential and could not be presented in a civil case without compromising the investigation. But Mr. Ramsey doesn't want anyone, especially the voters of Michigan, to know that.

    Regards,

    My Name
    Former Michigan Resident

  9. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie
    Here's a copy of the e-mail I just sent to one of the editors:

    I read recently in an online news article that John Ramsey, suspect in the murder of his daughter, JonBenet, is leading in the polls in his bid to serve in the Michigan state legislature.

    The Michigan public must be either completely oblivious to the facts behind the case or consider possible murderers to be just the representation they need. On the other hand, they could simply be completely ignorant.

    Jeff Garfield may have used cocaine in his life, but it appears to anyone who is familiar with him that he's now an exemplary citizen.

    Mr. Ramsey has continually distorted the truth in his daughter's murder investigation. The DNA found on his daughter's body was degraded and cannot be dated, but Mr. Ramsey insists that it must belong to the killer. How that killer's DNA degrades so much faster than JonBenet's, with which it was mingled, is a mystery to anyone with common sense. It could also belong to a school chum, but Mr. Ramsey won't go there. He claims that the DNA exonerates him and his wife. The fact is, it does not.

    Mr. Ramsey used Judge Carnes decision as "proof" of his and his wife's innocence in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. Unfortunately, there was no actual evidence from the police file submitted into evidence. As an open murder investigation, that evidence is highly confidential and could not be presented in a civil case without compromising the investigation. But Mr. Ramsey doesn't want anyone, especially the voters of Michigan, to know that.

    Regards,

    My Name
    Former Michigan Resident
    Excellent letter, Prairie. Thank you for copying it here.

    I hope you will send it to ALL the e-mail addresses listed above as every newspaper in Northern Michigan needs to print your letter.


    IMO

  10. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default Opinion

    I don't know this Jeff Garfield but for my tuppence worth I would say this:-

    If I had to choose between

    a) a person who had an old conviction for possession of a recreational drug and who was upfront about this - accepting responsibility for his irresponsibility ... and

    b) a person who had committed adultery for two years when his wife had three young children - and who then went on to deceive his NEW wife on the reasons for his previous marital breakdown - leaving her to find out about it years later from strangers .... and who proceeded to blame the ex-mistress for the affair ...

    it would be a no-contest. Drug taking might not be my cuppa tea, but honesty, courage and integrity are much bigger issues with me.

    Everything I have seen about John Ramsey suggest to me that he is a man who blows his trumpet about his achievements and blames others for his errors. I simply cannot respect such an individual and that alone would lose him my vote. I don't think he killed his daughter, but everything I have seen of him suggest to me that he is a weak and egotistical man who consistently puts himself before others. That is the worst possible quality for a politician.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    I think in any political race, an open debate in front of the voting public will clear up any questions the voters might have.

    Is there such an event being planned? If so, when? If not, why?

    I can't imagine voters not wanting such a debate.

    That will answer a lot of questions
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  12. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    John would never agree to a debate. The man is such a coward.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT
    84098




    I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword



Similar Threads

  1. Jeff Shapiro: Patsy Did It, Hunter Agreed She Was Only Logical Suspect, Lacy Wrong!
    By Cherokee in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: January 16, 2012, 1:00 am, Mon Jan 16 1:00:15 UTC 2012
  2. Take JonBenet Case Out Of Limbo/Jeff Shapiro
    By Elle_1 in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 2, 2006, 12:31 pm, Wed Aug 2 12:31:40 UTC 2006
  3. Jeff Garfield/Candidate
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 7, 2004, 6:33 am, Wed Jul 7 6:33:27 UTC 2004
  4. Jeff Shapiro Reviews Intruder Theories
    By LurkerXIV in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 7, 2002, 4:57 pm, Mon Jan 7 16:57:11 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •