Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    John would never agree to a debate. The man is such a coward.
    I agree, but I think his opponents should ask for one so the public can hear for themselves that he WON'T. I'd be anxious to hear his explanation for refusing.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

originally posted by Tricia:
    John would never agree to a debate. The man is such a coward.
    Why debate one on one when you get thousands of dollars in free publicity and a chance to spin any way you wish from the likes of CNN & MSNBC? It's interesting they were not invited on FOX, isn't it?

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Why debate one on one when you get thousands of dollars in free publicity and a chance to spin any way you wish from the likes of CNN & MSNBC? It's interesting they were not invited on FOX, isn't it?

Little
    Also interesting

FOX News is run and controlled by very very very conservative Republicans. This was something I was unaware of until yesterday when I saw a debate on either Dan Abrams or Keith Olberman's show (can't remember which)

It seems that there is a whole new debate about fair and balanced and admittedly, the Republicans do not deny controlling FOX News because, as they claim, the news stations have been dominated by Democrats for so very long, so they feel controlling FOX is their right after so many years to have their own views aired.

John Ramsey is running for office as a conservative Republican. This must not be sitting well with the upper crust of Republicans

It will be interesting to see just how this plays out.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default RE:Ramseys USE (not sue) Fox News.....

The Ramsey's are using Fox to get publicity, isn't this odd since they are actually suing them right now as well?

This is totally hypothetical, but If I were the Ramseys and someone 'defamed' me, I would NEVER pay them any money or want ANYTHING to do with them. I guess it's all in the spirit of winning; Do they have any shame at all??

Campaign Blog Update
    Tuesday, June 29, 2004

"Charlevoix, June 29th - This morning the Friends to Elect John Ramsey announced the start of an aggressive television and radio advertising campaign to introduce Mr. Ramsey as a candidate for State Representative."

"The Friends to Elect John Ramsey are conducting an online fundraising blitz between today and July 8th to raise the funds necessary to continue to run ads leading up to the August 3rd Primary Election."

"***For example, for each supporter that donates $130 online today, five extra ads will be run on FoxNews."

Frequency

Fox News
    $26
    $130
    $260

CNN
    $20
    $100
    $200

WTCM Radio
    $24
    $120
    $240

Default Doesn't make sense JIC!

IOW Business is business! This type of business makes me sick, JIC!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

No email addy for Charlevoix Courier....use either mail or fax instead.

Charlevoix Courier - 112 Mason Street, Charlevoix, MI, 49720-1314
    Phone: 231-547-6558 Fax: 231-547-4992

Quote Originally Posted by DejaNu
    No email addy for Charlevoix Courier....use either mail or fax instead.

Charlevoix Courier - 112 Mason Street, Charlevoix, MI, 49720-1314
    Phone: 231-547-6558 Fax: 231-547-4992
    Thanks, Deja, for posting that information.

I found an e-mail addy for the Charlevoix Courier using Google. I sent my letter to:

charlevoixcourier@charlevoixcourier.com

It may be an old addy, but it hasn't come back to me yet.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    IOW Business is business! This type of business makes me sick, JIC!
    Me too! I hope to high heavens that this Jeff Garfield fellow wins.

Deja,

Thanks for posting the info for the Charlevoix Courier, I sent letters to the other three addresses and live close enough that I'll be sending out some snail mail later today; the other three were nearly identical but I think I'll try something a little different this time, I did remember to add links to FFJ, acandyrose, and supportramseytruth.com.

Default Garfield

As a resident of the district you are discussing, I have been reading this site with interest. I just wanted to let you know, Jeff Garfield is NOT a good contender for the seat. According to the latest polls, Kevin Elsenheimer is beating Ramsey, NOT Garfield. To be honest, Garfield really does not know the issues and has not presented any real ideas other than "let religion take care of it." In fact, many voters who have met him have been turned off by his attitude and actions (i.e. swearing).
    Let me state this again, Elsenheimer is ahead in the polls, NOT Garfield — no matter what Garfield says.
    Thank you and keep up the good fight. This has been interesting reading.

Thanks, Information2004. I read about Kevin Elsenheimer's being ahead of Ramsey in the polls by 2 points and meant to comment on it, but life interferred.

We would want the best candidate for you Michigan voters, but in all sincerity, it wouldn't matter to us if it were Simba the monkey running against Ramsey - we would support Simba - anyone but Ramsey.

As a resident of the district, can you tell us what the general feeling is among the natives about this race? We have some very strong opinions on this forum, as you can see. I'm just wondering what the voters know about Ramsey.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

I read a newspaper article on another forum that stated this same information. I believe it said that Kevin Elsenheimer is leading the race over JR by about 2 percentage points. (20% vs 18%)

I would post the article from that other forum, but am sure it would incite some sort of "incident" that would peel the paint from the walls of hell.

It is my understanding that Mr. Elsenheimer is a 38 year-old attorney in the Belleaire area.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    We would want the best candidate for you Michigan voters, but in all sincerity, it wouldn't matter to us if it were Simba the monkey running against Ramsey - we would support Simba - anyone but Ramsey.
    How would we tell the difference WY?

Thanks for the "heads up" Information2004!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**