Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thank you for updating us, Inf 2004. Unfortunately, as WY posted, we are only concerned with not having John Ramsey in this Seat. As for the other candidates, only those who live in the immediate neighbourhood will know the true history of the man they're voting for.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default you are welcome

Apprechiate your concern. But, remember, this is up to us, not you. Ramsey probably won't get elected, the voters don't really like him either. He will take Charlevoix though because he has a lot of friends in that town and most of them are transplants like he is.
    Again, this matter is for the voters of the 105th.

Default one more thing

In case you haven't guessed, the residents are starting to get ticked off about all this outside interferance with our local campaign, that includes national media and outside groups.

Default Info 2004

I beg your pardon but it is up to us ...the informed people....to get the message out ...what John Ramsey is all about. He has managed to get a different kind of justice .. that is reserved for the rich and powerful. We have watched/read his lies and don't want to see him BUY this election. I am from Michigan...too and want people to be aware that John Ramsey is still as suspect for murder in the death of his daughter....not a victim as he claims!!! You think this is just something for the voters here....but what do you think about the people from all over states sending John Ramsey money for his campaign? That should not be allowed either! The one with the most money and infamous name ....should not win! The candidate should be the one that can best do the job without skeletons in his closet....er basement. I don't know about you...but we don't need a liar, adulterer...and murder suspect in a position of authority just because he has the $$$ to con the voters!

Alot of people that write on here....can not vote in this election. We do not care who wins....as long as it isn't JOHN RAMSEY!

Please read this site ... it is a long read...but I think most of us here...agree this is as close to the truth about Ramsey as it gets...

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Default 105

Again, when you are a voter in the 105th, then you can talk. Until then.... the information you have been putting out to this point has been nothing more than your take on the facts. There is a little rule in the country called innocent until proven guilty.

Default pardon

So, you do not get my pardon...I beg yours....(sorry, if I sounded nasty, but everytime I hear that saying it sends me into orbit...it is such a snotty saying.)

That rule applies in a court room. The rest of us are entitled to our opinions based on the facts. I find it interesting that you come here with information, only to then tell us to mind our own business.

I'm glad to hear that the voters don't like Ramsey, but it's not a matter of liking him or not liking him with us. It's a matter of some unfinished business back in Boulder, Colorado.

So, Michigan is getting ticked because of outside interference? I really can't see where anyone's interferred in anything. We have been doing the same thing we've been doing for the past almost eight years - keeping track of the Ramseys and making sure their daughter's murder isn't conveniently shoved in some tidy little corner. That the objects of our concern happened to land in Michigan and decided to run for office is unfortunate for Michigan. We aren't going to go away, so I guess Michigan is stuck with the Ramseys, and us.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Information2004
    There is a little rule in the country called innocent until proven guilty.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that rule only applies in a court of law. No one is required to obey it unless sitting on a jury panel or a judge's bench. Even the attorney for the defense doesn't have to believe in his/her clients innocence. S/he just has to protect the defendents juducial rights.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Arrow

In case you haven't guessed, the residents are starting to get ticked off about all this outside interferance with our local campaign, that includes national media and outside groups.
    Then they need to take a good look at their candidate John Ramsey who made it a point to go on Larry King Live and bring the National Media down on them. The Ramsey's live for media attention. Look at their history. Don't be shooting the messenger. JMH&CPO

Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Best wishes for an honest and honorable race there! May the best man win the right to run against the democrats. I like your governor.

Default Bottom line

1) We do blame Ramsey for the national attention.
    2) If Ramsey wins the chances are good a democrat will take the general election even Bradstreet said he would vote for a democrat in that instance.
    3) Lastly, innocent until proven guilty is the only decent way to treat people. Unless you are a police investigator, your opinion on a case is nothing more than a sidenote.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

1) We do blame Ramsey for the national attention.
    2) If Ramsey wins the chances are good a democrat will take the general election even Bradstreet said he would vote for a democrat in that instance.
    3) Lastly, innocent until proven guilty is the only decent way to treat people. Unless you are a police investigator, your opinion on a case is nothing more than a sidenote.
    Concerning number 3. Do we just ignore what we know and go about our business? No one is saying lock up the Ramseys. All we are doing is making sure the information is out there for all to see.

If you were a victim of a crime and the people involved wanted it to go away wouldn't you be the least bit thankful that someone in the universe cared enough to stick up for you?

If the people that cared about this case quit posting on the Internet then the murder of JBR would vanish as well. The case itself would be a "sidenote." A mention here and there is all it would be. However, because we care enough to stay on top of things, the Ramseys can't get away with their lies as easy as they thought.

Somehow you make it seem like a bad thing that so many care about a murdered child. To me, that is wrong.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword