Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Information2004 has a very familiar writing style.
    Jay, I was thinking the same thing.

Awwwww, i'mon, I mean c'mon...here...have a piece of candy.. sorry, it's the cheap hard kind, but it's all I have to offer at present. :sonar:

:freecs:

Quote Originally Posted by Driver
    Awwwww, i'mon, I mean c'mon...here...have a piece of candy.. sorry, it's the cheap hard kind, but it's all I have to offer at present. :sonar:

:freecs:
    LOL "Thank you Driver for posting the truth ;-)"
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Why, of course, Moab ... it's a testy investigator! ;-)
    Oh good...thanks...I was afraid it was a testosterone thing or something!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Information 2004, I appreciate your information and was wondering about the Democrat that was running.

We are not all saying John or Patsy Ramsey is guilty of murder.

What we are saying is John Ramsey in particular, is guilty of not following through on his promises. For example, his promises to advocate protection for our most precious resource, our children. He promised to do so in his book and on public tv appearances. He did nothing. The public records prove this.

This is important for someone running for public office, isn't it? How many people in District 105 have ever looked at the public documents of the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation to see what a fraud this was?

If the 105th elects him or not, mismanagement of public funds, as documented by public and empirical evidence, is a disgrace to the memory of his child. This in reference to the foundation monies, and the "contribution" which was spurred out of a nonexistent financial entity at the bequest of the public pressure which was exerted upon the Ramsesses (sort of like "teefesses", or "breastesses").

We don't put up with such within polite society here in da hood!
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Sabrina is right Information 2004...if John can't handle a simple Charity or website devoted to his daughter, what makes the voters think he can handle the complications of a political office? One that demands REAL ACTION and not a verbal vomit of promises?

Well, God didn't put me on this earth to please the voters of Michigan or anyone else. Frankly speaking, as I said before, if the Michigan voters can't, or won't, make the effort to learn all they can about John and Patsy Ramsey, and they vote for him, then they deserve what they voted for, if he wins. All the Candy in the world won't change that.

It's interesting, though, that Information chooses to speak for all the voters in her district, just like someone else I know. I don't know why voters would be so annoyed to learn the truth about a candidate running for office in their district. Sounds personal, to me.

What does intestigative mean?
    Intestigative is short for infected testicle gash. "tive" means "related to."

Ramsey's a joke.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Take your pick Rainsong or Jameson? Our clowns ...er ...um ... clones!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Ok - here’s something for the voters of Michigan to consider:
    Facts to consider: The Ramseys are not opposed to suing an entire city if they don’t get their way.
    City ducks lawsuit over slaying
    By Charlie Brennan, Rocky Mountain News
    February 10, 2003
    BOULDER - The decision by Boulder District Attorney Mary Keenan to take control of the JonBenet Ramsey case might not solve a crime, but it spared the city a major lawsuit.
    Source: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...734299,00.html
    Ramseys aren't focus of inquiry, letter hints
    But Boulder DA says probe 'will not exempt' the couple
    By Owen S. Good, Rocky Mountain News
    December 24, 2002
    jump
    Keenan, on taking office, vowed not to become a "talking head" for the case. Last year, she said she was glad to have been minimally involved with the case during her career as a deputy prosecutor.

Granting Wood's request for an investigation that doesn't involve Boulder police also conflicts with previous stances. In June 2001, Wood made the same demand in a letter to Keenan.

She refused to respond then, saying, "I am not going to be baited by the Ramseys' attorney."

Wood said he believes Keenan is confronting the case out of professional commitment, not because he has threatened to file a civil rights suit against the Boulder police for what he called a campaign to smear the Ramseys and sweat out a confession.

"If it is believed this was a deal for Mary Keenan to take the investigation and cut a deal with Lin Wood to avoid being sued, it just didn't happen," Wood said. "I say that even though I made it very clear to Mary Keenan that we would be willing to forgo the lawsuit if she transferred the case."
    Source: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...629708,00.html
    Fact: The Ramseys, despite a one sided ruling by an Atlanta Judge, are not out from under the umbrella of suspicion. They were not excluded in 1999 and they were not excluded in 2002.
    But Boulder DA says probe 'will not exempt' the couple
    By Owen S. Good, Rocky Mountain News
    December 24, 2002
    A letter from Boulder District Attorney Mary Keenan to the lawyer for John and Patsy Ramsey strongly implies that a renewed investigation into the death of their daughter will not focus on them as suspects.

Keenan, in a Dec. 20 letter to L. Lin Wood of Atlanta, said that "the Boulder Police Department has done an exhaustive and thorough investigation of the Ramseys as potential suspects" in the Dec. 26, 1996, slaying of their 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet.

That investigation effectively ended in October 1999, when a grand jury refused to return an indictment against either parent.

Keenan's letter does not disclose any opinion about the Ramseys' innocence or guilt and says the new investigation"will not exempt the Ramseys."
    Source: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...629708,00.html
    Hunter: We're not quitting
    By Karen Auge
    Denver Post Staff Writer
    Oct. 15, 1999 - BOULDER - John and Patsy Ramsey are still under that umbrella of suspicion.

In three separate news conferences Thursday afternoon, key figures in the Ramsey case admitted mistakes were made in the investigation, pledged to catch the killer and entertained the idea of having a special prosecutor pick up the case.

Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter and Police Chief Mark Beckner both stressed that efforts to find JonBenet Ramsey's killer didn't end Wednesday with the grand jury investigation - and said the grand jury's 13-month probe did not change the status of JonBeneÚt Ramsey's parents.
    "We have not excluded the Ramseys,'' Hunter said.
    Source: http://uss001.infi.net/denver/post/news/jon101599.htm

Rocky Mountain News - December 4, 2002

Wood said he believes Keenan is confronting the case out of professional commitment, not because he has threatened to file a civil rights suit against the Boulder police for what he called a campaign to smear the Ramseys and sweat out a confession.

"If it is believed this was a deal for Mary Keenan to take the investigation and cut a deal with Lin Wood to avoid being sued, it just didn't happen," Wood said. "I say that even though I made it very clear to Mary Keenan that we would be willing to forgo the lawsuit if she transferred the case."

Aye, right Woody, you're a rotten liar!

Thanks for posting these, Little! It's good to go over these LYING LAWYER'S THREATS to D.A. MARY KEENAN.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.