FRIENDS TO ELECT JOHN RAMSEY
    511841-CAN
    DIRECT [PAYMENT]

NSON
    8 E. BROADWAY
    SALT LAKE CITY, UT 48130-0000

CN-CONSULTING FEE

07/16/04 $1,551.00

Hmmm. I thought this was interesting. Why are the Ramseys hiring consultants in Salt Lake City? They already hired consultants in Michigan.

Were the Michigan consultants not good enough for them? If so, why Salt Lake City consultants, and not someone closer?

Call me suspicious, but could the Ramseys have hired a SLC "consultant" in order to try to deal with a certain Tricia Griffiths who resides there???

IMO

Default hahahahah

$1551...kind of a odd number I'd say. But then if they are dealing with Tristan, who knows?

Also noticed Jameson didn't donate under her forum or her real name.

what's up with that? You'd think she'd be out there helping them, no?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Sparkster

I was thinking the same thing. Sue Bennet had quite the windfall after selling out to the National Enquirer but when she has the opportunity to publically support the Ramseys in their endeavors, she bites the hand that feeds her.

Not surprising.

RR

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    FRIENDS TO ELECT JOHN RAMSEY
    511841-CAN
    DIRECT [PAYMENT]

NSON
    8 E. BROADWAY
    SALT LAKE CITY, UT 48130-0000

CN-CONSULTING FEE

07/16/04 $1,551.00

Hmmm. I thought this was interesting. Why are the Ramseys hiring consultants in Salt Lake City? They already hired consultants in Michigan.

Were the Michigan consultants not good enough for them? If so, why Salt Lake City consultants, and not someone closer?

Call me suspicious, but could the Ramseys have hired a SLC "consultant" in order to try to deal with a certain Tricia Griffiths who resides there???

IMO
    Whoa Cherokee. Damn. I didn't see that.

If, and I think it's a big IF, Ramsey hired this company to figure me out or whatever, he is wasting his money. I am the most boring person on the planet.

I have never heard of this company. Maybe I'll stop in and say howdy.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

RR: "she bites the hand that feeds her."

I know that's true.

I guess John Yob, that 801 Broadway address, is making a killing off Ramsey's race.

Unhappy

Too bad John and Patsy didn't put this much effort into raising money for the JonBenét Ramsey Children's Foundation. Think of all the good they could have done had they done so and spent the money wisely.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

No Worries. It's a polling company.

"Opinion research is the process of designing surveys, using the surveys to collect information from a cross-section of people, analyzing the accumulated data relevant to making marketing decisions and, finally, communicating the results of the analysis to decision makers."

http://www.nsoninfo.com/
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Thought for a minute there, Tricia, the Ramseys might be looking for a new State to move to, should John's political endeavours fail in Michigan (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Lightbulb John's Campaign Finances

Both the donation list and the expenditure list are very interesting, and bear scrutiny. I hope Ramsey's opponents are looking these lists over carefully.

The question of WHY john Ramsey is running for this office has more answers for me now. The amounts going to John Yob and other businesses listed at his Grand Rapids address is quite hefty. Also to his father Chuck Yob who "encouraged" Ramsey to run.

Ramsey, by fronting for the Yobs, can gain influence with the Yacht Club set whether he wins or loses. Patsy can move up to the "A" list in Charlevoix, something she has desired all her life--way back since her West Virginia days. Patsy wants to be "Society". By assisting the Yobs to increase their fortunes, Ramsey is buying a place at the table for him and Patsy among the social elite of Charlevoix.

How many other Yob family and friends are on the campaign payroll? It might be a good idea for the opposition to investigate the salaried people, who are being paid quite well, complete with benefits, and see who they are related to.

Chuck Yob was going to run for this office himself, but then chose Ramsey to run in his place. Of course! There is now a middleman to launder their money. Money which they take from the donors and pay to themselves and close associates! It's like a Mafia racket.

Where did the impoverished John Ramsey (according to Mike Tracey and his crocks) get those tens of thousands of dollars to donate to his own campaign? Do you think the Yobs "fronted" him these funds, to impress fat cat Republicans in the 105th, and influence them to ante up for the Yobs' candidate?

We see how this money has been flowing directly back into the Yobs' coffers.

This is a dirty race, and I hope Elsenheimer and the others are noticing what we are noticing.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!$$$$$!!!

The name that stuck out for me was Haddon! I thought John still owed him money. I guess they needed a tax write-off. Lin must have needed one too.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Default Familiar Names

Patrick Burke, Hal Haddon, Mike Bynum, Shirley Brady, Peggy Ramsey, Melinda, Don Paugh, Pasta Jay Elowsky, Susan and Brownie Flanders (head honchos at the Charlevoix Yacht Club), many more Ramsey followers.

I see a couple of Swampsters names from way back.

No Susan Bennett or Susan Stine. No Mike Tracey, Lou Smit, or Ollie Gray, even though they have made a lot of money off the Rams.

And no Lin Wood! Wonder why??? All their other lawyers shelled out.

Lurker,

Thank you for posting this valuable information. I'm not the least bit surprised, Lurker at what this group are up to. They had to be in it for the $$$ and they found their golden goose in John Ramsey. Now they can sit back and wait for the benefits to flow in. All under the camouflage of campaign benefits.

I take it this information has already been published in a newspaper of some sort, and the Michigan voters will have access to it? I wonder just how the citizens of Michigan are feeling coming across this latest news (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.