Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Greenleaf! ROFL!!

You have those Ramseys down pat.

I'll bet Burke has overheard many a conversation like that.

I can't wait until Burke decides to tell all.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Right on, Greenie!

Good one Greenleaf!!

Now - I have a question - why WOULD Darnay's wife contribute to John Ramsey's campaign??? :confused:

DIRECT SYDNEY BARROWS
    210 W. 70TH ST. NEW YORK
    NY 10023-0000 05/05/04 $50.00 $50.00
    strange, eh?
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

John's campaign recieved $500.00 from Dr. Richard Kauffman on June 7, 2004, this is the same man who said he was John's physician way back when he claimed to have had an intruder in Atlanta as well.

Campaign Contributor:
    RICHARD KAUFFMAN
    4199 PACES FERRY
    ATLANTA GA
    30339-0000
    06/07/04 $500.00 $500.00
    DOCTOR-RICHARD KAUFFMAN

Ramsey walks in on burglar
    ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and scuffled with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Richard Kauffman. No arrests were made.
    www.sptimes.com/News/022101/ Worldandnation/The_nation_in_brief_.shtml

ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and ''scuffled'' with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Dr. Richard Kauffman. He was able to call police minutes after the intruder left. No arrests were immediately made.
    http://staugustine.com/stories/02210...21010027.shtml

"At the same time we looked at houses, we also started to check out private schools in Atlanta.
    Looking for the right place for Burke to enrol in the fall. Schools and houses. We went back
    and forth looking at each repeatedly. In addition to the emotional strain involved in locating
    a house, I had to fill out tons of paperwork for the school application process. Fortunately,
    three dear friends- Susan Sperduto, Mary Justice, and Susan Stine- helped immensely with this
    arduous task."
    DOI Hardback Pg.173

-Campaign Contributor-
    GARY SPERDUTO
    3844 CLUB DRIVE NE
    ATLANTA MI
    30319-0000
    PSYCHOLOGIST-SPERDUTO & ASSOCIATES
    Date Contributed:05/31/04
    Amount Contributed: $500.00

-Phonebook Results-
    Sperduto, Gary R
    3844 Club Dr Ne,
    Atlanta, GA 30319-1144

From his webiste:
    www.sperduto.com/references.html
    Sperduto & Associates, Inc.
    300 Peachtree Center, North Tower
    235 Peachtree Street, N.E.
    Atlanta, Georgia 30303
    (404) 577-1178 VOICE
    (404) 586-0828 FAX

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    Ramsey walks in on burglar
    ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and scuffled with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Richard Kauffman. No arrests were made.
    www.sptimes.com/News/022101/ Worldandnation/The_nation_in_brief_.shtml

ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and ''scuffled'' with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Dr. Richard Kauffman. He was able to call police minutes after the intruder left. No arrests were immediately made.
    http://staugustine.com/stories/02210...21010027.shtml
    I'd betcha he made a big fat insurance claim on what was stolen.

I never thought of that JC, that's something that should be looked into for sure, the documents are available online so whatever was taken should be listed in the police report.

I also thought that he used a friend who happens to be a doctor to substantiate his claim that he was injured by this intruder, what if he injured himself to create the impression that he was attacked when he surprised a burglar, there would be ways of telling I guess and I would assume he wouldn't want to take that chance with just any doctor.

Default Ramsey is a crook--

In big ways and small. Just imagine what he would do with the taxpayers' money to fool around with!

I'm putting a double whammy on Ramsey for tomorrw. I predict he will trail Elsenheimer and Garfield, and his political delusions will come to an end.

• 1- Irish Green Duffel Bag "Nashville Jet"

• 1- Black Leather Gym Bag "Capital City Club

• 1- Laptop Computer (Compaq) Serial#: 1J98CLW3Z3OR

• 1- Black Shiny Alligator Skin Wallet

• Approximately $300-$400 in US currency.

• Gold 1/4 inch ring w/ gold crest of his daughters sorrority.

• American Express Card

• Visa Credit Card

• Rich's Credit Card

Statement from Investigator F. Tavarez
    On February 20, 2001 at approximately 11:15 Hours, I was dispatched on a robbery (home invasion)
    call at the listed location. Upon my arrival I was met by Sgt. B Miller Unit #944 whom was the first
    officer on the scene. Inv. Tavarez spoke to Mr. Ramsey and he advised that at approximately 9;30am he
    left his residence to go purchase items at Home Depot. When he returned approximately 20-30 minutes
    later, he observed a gray colored Cheverolet Cavalier backed into his driveway and he thought it
    might be workers who have been remodelling his home. Mr. Ramsey entered his home through the garage
    which leads to the kitchen. As he walks toward the front door he notices the listed suspect coming
    down the stairs from the upstairs bedrooms. Mr Ramsey asked the suspect "Who are you?" The suspect
    replied "I am a worker." Mr. Ramsey noticed the suspect carrying 2 bags [that belonged to] Mr. Ramsey
    and he asked the suspect, "what are you doing with those bags?" [The suspect] replied "These are my
    tools." Mr Ramsey said no they are not because those [are] my bags and he attempted to grab them but
    the suspect refused to give him the bags. Mr. Ramsey then stated "Ok I'm going to call the police." at
    which point the suspect grabbed Mr. Ramsey by the neck and they began to scuffle. Mr Ramsey states he
    was exhausted and the suspect drug him by the neck and locked him in the bathroom on the first floor of
    the house by wrapping Mr. Ramsey's Jacket around the door handles. Mr. Ramsey remained in the bathroom for
    a few minutes. Upon exiting the bathroom he called the police the went to his bedroom and got his rifle but
    the suspect fled the scene. Mr. Ramsey advised this investigator he could identify the suspect if he saw him
    again. GBI Crime scene tech, McMillan Horton took photo's of the crime scene. All evidence from the crime
    scene was taken by the GBI for processing.

http://www.cybersleuths.com/Ramsey/Ramseyrobbery.pdf

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default ahhhhh

ahhhh....a missing computer.

Default I'll send you my famous cream filled cookies!!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    In big ways and small. Just imagine what he would do with the taxpayers' money to fool around with!

I'm putting a double whammy on Ramsey for tomorrw. I predict he will trail Elsenheimer and Garfield, and his political delusions will come to an end.
    Lurker, if your whammy works I will bake you some of my world-famous chocolate cream filled cookies!!! Plus, you will be my hero.

Little

I remember laughing that John got locked in the john. But, I thought that the nice gentleman burglar used a rope around the clock to hold John in....I am getting too old to remember all of these details. I just remember seeing John and Patsy leaving the Police Station after filing their report for their loss of K-Mart jewelry. Seems there was much more taken than just K-Mart jewelry. Such a difference from when their daughter was murdered when they couldn't be bothered to go to the Police Station and help catch a killer. I guess their priorities were skewed even then, huh??? Since when does recovering some K-Mart jewelry and material things outweigh finding the killer of one of your most precious things in the world, one of your children? I guess maybe my priorities are just in better order, just like everyone else's here.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.