Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Excellent

Just EXCELLENT

I love it! Thanks, Tricia.

Great letter Tricia,

Even if John wins the primary, he still has to win in November. I think the voters should know that this is a man who doesn't trust TAXPAYER FUNDED LAW ENFORCEMENT, EVEN OUR OWN FBI.

I also agree 100% with WY. The voters of Michigan have had enough time and knowledge to judge for themselves who John Ramsey is.

It is truly up to them and if he wins the election, they are the ones who will pay the consequences.

As much as I don't believe JR should be in public office, I truthfully have a difficult time supporting ANY politician who is such a Republican and conservative.

As a Democrat and a woman, I could not, in good faith, condone any candidate who disagrees with a woman's right to choose among other issues

On a lighter note, I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning and will be there during the Star Trek convention. There is a new exhibit in 4D called the BORG INVASION. Sorta like a family reunion . I will try to take some pictures of all our cohorts in the Ramsey case and will send them all your love LOL
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Wink

Superb letter Tricia. Much better than my that's for sure.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Tricia,

Good letter! I hope the voters in Mich. are able to read through all the crapola that Ramsey has put out there. And I hope they see this your (our) letter. Even if we change only one mind it will be successful. He is a carpet bagger and a Johnny come lately. He has promised them the moon and will only do squat if elected.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Default Terrific Letter

Let us know which papers print it.

Also, did you send a copy to all the opposing candidates?

Fantastic Tricia!!! I hope they print it!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Guys, I can take no thanks for the letter. It was basically Greenleaf's letter with a few little extras.

I am on the road. I am in Kinkos. This is my life.The road, Kinko's, Taco Bell. Now all I need is a pickup truck and I'll have a great country song

If someone could cut and paste the letter and send it to the candidates I would appreciate it. I didn't have time to do it before I left.

Thanks.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword