Michigan Voters. Here is One of John Ramsey's Biggest Lies.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is the text from the May 24, 2004 issue of People magazine:

"When asked if John and Patsy Ramsey have been cleared in their daughter's murder, Boulder county district attorney Mrey Keenan says, 'No, we have not excluded anyone from the investigation.' To which John Ramsey responds, 'That's the correct answer. No one should be excluded."

Here are John Ramsey's words as they were published in the July 15, 2004 issue of the Traverse City based Northern Express weekly.

"Certainly the legitimate media has figured out that we got a raw deal with how this was handled. Even the tabloid media seems to be now on a slant now that, gee, it wasn't the parents after all and there's still a killer out there. Over the past six to eight months they've been running stories about who that killer might be. In fact, they probably gave the most publicity to the fact that we were exonerated by the district attorney and a federal judge."

MICHIGAN VOTERS. JOHN RAMSEY IS LYING AND HE KNOWS IT.

JOHN AND PATSY HAVE NOT BEEN EXONERATED BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY. HE SAYS SO IN THE PEOPLE MAGAZINE ARTICLE.

THE FEDERAL JUDGE RULING WAS IN A CIVIL CASE. RAMSEY WAS ALLOWED TO PRESENT ONLY HIS SIDE OF THE STORY. NOTHING WAS CONTESTED BY THE OPPOSING SIDE.

IMAGINE IF O.J. SIMPSON WAS ALLOWED, IN HIS CIVIL TRIAL, TO PRESENT WHAT HE WANTED, UNCHALLENGED. THAT IS WHAT RAMSEY WAS ALLOWED TO DO. THE JUDGE DID NOT SEE ANY OF THE POLICE FILES CONCERNING THE CASE.

Sorry to yell but it gets very frustrating.

To read how easy it is to blow the civil ruling out of the water please click on this link.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

I can't believe this is happening. The biggest liar and fraud I have ever seen might just win this election. Good God.

2. Tez

Tez Member

Yes, just the kind of person I would want to represent me. NOT, in a million years. I love how the RST just spins the words. John and Patsy especially! Time to write another letter.

3. Tricia

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

JOHN RAMSEY COULD BE MANIPULATING CONTRIBUTORS INFORMATION TO REFLECT A MICHIGAN ORIGIN,

GARY SPERDUTO
    3844 CLUB DRIVE NE
    ATLANTA MI
    30319-0000
    PSYCHOLOGIST-SPERDUTO & ASSOCIATES
    Date Contributed:05/31/04
    Amount Contributed: $500.00

This could be a typo, but it could also be a deliberate attempt to create the impression that Michigan Voters were contributing more than they actually were; I'm not familliar with all of Michigan so I can't say there are or aren't any more 'typos', I did however find one more with the same mistake....

THOMAS WOOLSEY
    215 BIRCHMEAD DR.
    ROSWELL MI
    30075-0000
    RETIRED-RETIRED
    06/01/04
    $500.00

Is it a coincidence that they are both $500.00 contributions? Or that one of these men is one of John's long-time friends and business associate? Is it a coincidence that this same mistake was made at least twice?

I believe he's doing it to make it look like more people in the district support him, Mr Woolsey seems to have encouraged someone he's related to who actually lives in Michigan to donate as well, it's only $20.00 but they took that 2cents JR sent them so I guess this isn't such a slap in the face.

FRED WOOLSEY
    442 MCKINLEY AVE.
    GROSSE POINTE FARMS MI
    48236-0000
    Date Contributed: 05/19/04
    Amount Contributed:$20.00

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Here are a couple more 'typo's', one of which I would have to agree is probably just a typo; I actually posted it to illustrate that it's possible that this happens but patterns (like switching GA to MI when the election takes place in MI) kind of erases the idea of a simple error.

DEBORAH ASHENDORF
    730 BUTTERCUP AVE.
    ALPHARETTE GA (should be Alpharetta, probably a typo)
    30202-0000
    HOMEMAKER-HOMEMAKER
    07/16/04
    $200.00

JACK CUNNINGHAM
    RT. 1 BOX 276
    CAIRO MD (should be GA)
    26337-0000
    05/29/04
    $100.00

Are they trying to obscure the fact that the majority of their campaign contributions came from the state they've raved about for years as being 'their home'? What other reason could be behind each 'typo' being related to Georgia in some way being mixed up with Michigan; whether this has only been done a few times I still think it's something to take into consideration.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Election

What date is the election? I want to watch out for it whilst I am on holiday. Will it be covered by CNN? If not, which channel is best to watch?

7. Aurora

Aurora Member

JustinCase

I hate to burst your bubble...but there is an Atlanta in Michigan.

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Good move Tricia. I don't see how the Ramseys can refuse your offer and not look like total jacka$$e$. JMH&CPO

:takeabow:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The election is this coming Tuesday, August 3rd.

The Michigan primary doesn't usually make big headlines nationally, but since Ramsey is running, it will probably be mentioned by CNN that evening. The polls close at 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time, so the results will be made known some time after that.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Scrolling banner

Your scrolling banner was a great idea, Tricia. It was also good you listed all the Ramsey promises with $$$ that never materialized. I doubt the Ramseys will accept your offer (?).

11. Tricia

Elle, I doubt the Ramseys will appreciate the offer :)

Obviously it is too much trouble for the Ramseys to keep their promise to JonBenet. They have moved on without a thought about what they said they would do.

Can any of you imagine, for one second, being in the national spotlight and just blowing off all the promises you made to your murdered daughter? I can't. I think of people like Marc Klaas. Or Robert Cooke.

Mr. Cooke has refocused his whole life to find his daughter Rachel. All along the way Robert takes the time to help others.

The Ramseys could learn a lot from people like Klaas and Cooke.

What gets me is the fact that the Ramseys have no website up for JonBenet. Patsy has her own web business. I don't get it. One simple page on a free webhosting site would at least be something. Yet, NOTHING. It is truly outrages.

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

No bubble's been burst? Sperduto's from GA, maybe John should actually pay someone to do the work instead of getting his wife who's currently undergoing cancer treatment to do it; there were less than 300 contributions to look over and it went through with THAT many typo's.

For a man who's got that much experience with corporations and small businesses, I thought he'd do better than halfass with this kind of documentation knowing it would be made public.

-Campaign Contributor-
    GARY SPERDUTO
    3844 CLUB DRIVE NE
    ATLANTA MI
    30319-0000
    PSYCHOLOGIST-SPERDUTO & ASSOCIATES
    Date Contributed:05/31/04
    Amount Contributed: $500.00

-Phonebook Results-
    Sperduto, Gary R
    3844 Club Dr Ne,
    Atlanta, GA 30319-1144

From his webiste:
    www.sperduto.com/references.html
    Sperduto & Associates, Inc.
    300 Peachtree Center, North Tower
    235 Peachtree Street, N.E.
    Atlanta, Georgia 30303
    (404) 577-1178 VOICE
    (404) 586-0828 FAX

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice