Denver Post: 8/1/04... Bolder State of Mind

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~121~2304657,00.html

(Can't help but post this part of the article.) lol

The campaign manager had different ideas. He said the Ramseys weren't doing any out-of-state interviews. Period.

But Patsy said ...

Sorry. No interviews, looking at me like pond scum.

-------------

2. Little

Little Member

Ummm, is he allowed to say "rigors"??!!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy is the Ramsey's campaign manager?

RR

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL Little ... probably not.

Thanks, Show Me, for posting the link to this article. I thought the following paragraph was very revealing.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~121~2304657,00.html

>"But I did chat with Patsy at campaign headquarters on Monday. Despite all the talk I've heard of her recurring bouts with cancer, Patsy looked very hearty, healthy and in energetic good spirits. We talked about a mutual friend and the rigors of the last week of the campaign. It was all very cozy until I mentioned that I was with The Denver Post and wondered if I would have a few minutes with her and John to discuss living in Charlevoix. All very softball. She thought that was a great idea and said the campaign manager would work out the details and it would be fun. Then she fled the scene."<

Bill Husted says Patsy chatted with him quite nicely (probably looking for a donation) until she found out he was a reporter with The Denver Post. She told him their campaign manager would work out the details of an interview KNOWING the CM would say the Ramseys weren't doing any out-of-state interviews. So she lied. Then she fled.

IMO

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I think I see a pattern....;)

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Lol!

Ya think, Freebird? You're not implying that the R's have a habit of controlling everything so that they don't have to answer any questions about the murder while pretending that they are eager to answer questions, are you? That's just crazy talk!

7. Show Me

LOLOLOLOL

Patsy can always blame the campaign manager...you know the Ramseys never did anything wrong it was always someone else who screwed up.

8. Little

Little Member

Boulder stays weird - for you

I must have missed this one - it's almost a week old and you probably already read it :) I wasn't sure where to post this

9. Show Me

Wow Little! What an article! Makes you wonder why John and Patsy left, they fit so well with the people in Boulder. lol

10. Little

Little Member

Right Show Me :)

I have a few articles saved in a Boulder file, most of them not very flattering and some now with a bad link. One thing they have in common though is a big question mark about how the city of Boulder handles business.

Here's an older one with some familiar names:

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Boulder is one of the most beautiful places on earth and has gotten a bad rap because of the Ramsey case. I know the Ramseys are about as popular as small pox there!

Boulder has beautiful mountains, tons of beautiful parks loaded with cool wildlife like bears, prairie dogs and elk, and the people there are very nice and friendly. You'll never hear any Boulder bashing from me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice