Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    It's starting to :(:(:(:( me off too, Tricia. My interest in this case has waned considerably but the more Ramsey shoots off his big flabby mouth, the more I feel like setting that fat bastard straight in no uncertain terms. He's right about one thing --it's sad that complete strangers have more interest in solving his daughter's murder than he ever has--that phony, lying, smug jerk.
    Right on BobC! Did I tell you how much I appreciate you? Well, I do!

Tricia, I understand what you mean. Feel free to vent! And YOU ROCK!!!! Don't you ever forget it!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Thanks for the photos JIC. You're a good sleuth. I think you could be right. The man behind Patsy has the same heavy build as Don Paugh. I think there is a photo of him with Nedra in DOI. Forgot about that.

What a team! What a team! :-)

Thanks JIC, I enjoyed this! I only see a shadow across thee other man's eyes from the skip of his hat.
    Your'e welcome Elle, thanks for the compliment!

He does look a lot like Don Paugh, I thought that almost instantly.
    Do you have a photo editing program? If you do, save the photo and then open it with any photo program that allows you to edit the contrast and brightness, doing this will make it much easier to see the blue obstruction covering this mans eyes. It can actually be seen in the photo Why_Nut posted.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Thanks Tez

Man all of America seems to be less and less sincere, more :(:(:(-kissing, more pandering to big money. I can live with these Ramseys getting away with murder--especially when it seemed like at least Patsy was sorry. But John Ramsey is such a pompous :(:(:( that it all makes my blood boil. The least they could have done was take the money they made off killing thier daughter and fade off into the sunset but this is too much. If that :(:(:(:(:( John Ramsey would care to answer a few questions from me in a public forum, then consider that a challenge.

Exclamation BobC, you are very welcome!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Man all of America seems to be less and less sincere, more :(:(:(-kissing, more pandering to big money. I can live with these Ramseys getting away with murder--especially when it seemed like at least Patsy was sorry. But John Ramsey is such a pompous :(:(:( that it all makes my blood boil. The least they could have done was take the money they made off killing thier daughter and fade off into the sunset but this is too much. If that :(:(:(:(:( John Ramsey would care to answer a few questions from me in a public forum, then consider that a challenge.
    Well BobC, they just don't have the good sense, good taste, or both to fade off into the sunset. It's like they have to rub it in everyone's face that they have gotten away with this, (so far). I don't think you have to worry about that idiot John answering any questions from you in a public forum, but just in case, can I go with you? I have a few of my own. I will just go stand by you and hand you my questions, because I know you will ask them with just the right amount of sarcasm. You know what? They remind me so much of OJ, it isn't even funny.

I was also thinking about something else. We all saw just how many people supported Gary Condit's run for office after the Chandra Levy case. What makes John Ramsey so different from Gary Condit? I know that Condit was in office when Chandra's murder happened, but he was still "under suspicion." He was dead in the water after word of the affair leaked out. Personally, I don't think that John Ramsey looks any less culpable in the murder of his daughter, than Gary Condit looks in the murder of Chandra Levy. I guess the point that I am trying (yes, trying very hard) to make is to me, both Condit and Ramsey are in the same boat. Both are or were under suspicion of being involved in murders and or coverups of people they were close to. So, what makes John Ramsey electable and Gary Condit unelectable? I wouldn't vote for either one of them just because I think they both have issues with telling the truth about the crimes for which they have been questioned about. Plus, I personally think they both are slimeballs. This is just my opinion, and I don't have anything of any value to be sued for. (Unless you count the two pythons that are currently residing under my roof, and you might be able to get a few bucks for them!)
    Last edited by Tez; August 3, 2004, 1:03 am at Tue Aug 3 1:03:52 UTC 2004. Reason: to fix a spelling booboo...

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    What the heck is that on his eyes??
    It's a big goober.

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie
    It's a big goober.
    No seriously though, do you see what I'm talking about??

JIC,

WN's photo does display a much darker area. I took this to be the shadow had darkened. There is also shadow across Patsy's eyes, but much lighter. The only blue I saw was the oval shape, which has now turned out to be a hat worn by someone between the White haired man and Patsy. Burke has to be much taller now that he is 17, but he was a very thin boy from his earlier photos., so it could be him (?). I thought maybe a girl from the bare ankle, but these days, the men wear those light "loafers" with no socks. :-)

I did save it JIC but making the photo brighter almost removed the shading for me, so I'll have to leave it that it's "shadow" for me, for the moment. Now after all this investigating, where do I find the "sign up form" for the FBI?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

LOL, thanks for trying anyway Elle

I thought it might also be a woman after I saw the legs and feet, it does appear that the person walking behind Patsy is wearing shoes w/o socks, Burke did this quite often (lot's of pictures) before the murder but it could also just be someone wearing sandals and what appears to be a really tacky maroon shade hawaiian shirt?

I just vote that it's the Black Hole of Innocence, into which all of the Rams' past has fallen. You will note that it is chasing Patsy. Hey, is that a sickle in his hand? He looks familiar, like a guy I've seen in a few cartoons. BobC, Do ya think...?
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

JustChillin, LOL. I just noticed your signature.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

I love that "HyperScrubulator" person.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword