Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Yes, this is the fellow with the hat WN, but not the other one walking behind Patsy, with white hair. He does have a blue oval shadow in front of his face. Not caused by Patsy's hat or anything like that.

I took it to be the fellow with the white hair JIC was talking about (?). The blue oval shape is behind Patsy's hat. Can you see that?
    How peculiar. I have taken the liberty of enlarging the area in question, and yes, a look at the circumstances of the picture do not seem to account for why that area of color is there or what it is meant to be, other than some sort of censoring. Patsy has worn that same hat at other campaign appearances, so we know that there are no ribbons or bows on the back.

WhyNut, Thanks for posting this!

What the heck is that on his eyes??

Elle,

I didn't see the blue oval shape covering (what appears to be) Don Paugh's face until you pointed it out, I wonder if this is just part of Patsy's hat or if it's an attempt to hide his face too; and why (if this is the case) would they not want their identities associated with John and Patsy in the media?? Hmmm I wonder.

RE: the pic
    The area obscuring the man with white hair's face actually looks like another person, just a little shorter than Patsy and he appears to be wearing a navy blue baseball cap and a multicolored long sleeved shirt that includes maroon; I wonder if it's Burke??

The other man is actually who I was talking about, he's got a blue bar obscuring his eye area only; the other portion of his face is being covered with his hands; he's walking justbehind the man that looks like Don Paugh.

Elle, the link below includes a Ramsey/Paugh family photo, you can see Don Paugh in it, he's a dead ringer for the guy in the pic anyhow.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/page57.gif
    Last edited by JustinCase; August 2, 2004, 5:16 pm at Mon Aug 2 17:16:20 UTC 2004.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

From the article:

Ramsey also attracts the curious, the sad, the damaged, the obsessed. These people, who live all over the United States, are pulled toward the candidate by his celebrity or his presumed guilt or innocence.

Among those watching the Norville taping was Katie Cicero, 46, of Kenosha, Wis.

She and her sister, Jill Corrao, 48, drove 12 hours just so they could meet Patsy. Cicero had tried to meet her before but trips to Colorado and Georgia had been unsuccessful.

“This is the best day of my life,” she said after meeting and hugging Patsy. “Even better than my wedding day.”

Cicero, who described herself as a painter, said she wanted to meet Patsy because they were both kindred spirits: mothers.

“I needed to see her smiling and happy,” she said.

I wonder how Katie Cicero feels about the fact her name followed this quote:

Ramsey also attracts the curious, the sad, the damaged, the obsessed.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

If you look at the bottom of the picture there is either an extra leg or the guy behind her is wearing two pants at one time and two different shoes. I do think it's another person behind Patsy.

Good question Tricia:
    I wonder how Katie Cicero feels about the fact her name followed this quote:

Ramsey also attracts the curious, the sad, the damaged, the obsessed.

From the article:

“This is the best day of my life,” she said after meeting and hugging Patsy. “Even better than my wedding day.”
    ------------

I take it this woman is divorced.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default yeah whatever

"Sad and damaged?" At least I didn't kill any kids. I find it even "sadder" that journalists are kissing Ramsey :(:(:( because the're afraid of getting sued by these prime murder suspects. Pussies.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default uhhh

Why does this woman have to drive 12 hrs to meet another mother? Or does she mean she's a "kindred spirit" with a woman who had a dead kid in her locked home with a staged crime scene and phony ransom note?

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

You know I have a long fuse but I am getting so ****ing sick of people thinking there is something wrong with those of us who care about the death of a child.

In fact, the more I think about it the more pi$$ed off I get.

Thanks for letting me share. You all rock.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Thanks for the photos JIC. You're a good sleuth. I think you could be right. The man behind Patsy has the same heavy build as Don Paugh. I think there is a photo of him with Nedra in DOI. Forgot about that.

Thanks for the enlargement WN, you can actually see a small part of a shoulder,and the blue oval shape could be a hat as JIC noted.. Don't know if it's Burke (?). You can actually see a bare ankle between Patsy's feet, as Little noted. Yes, you're right Little, there is a small person behind Patsy.

What a team! What a team! :-)

Thanks JIC, I enjoyed this! I only see a shadow across thee other man's eyes from the skip of his hat.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    You know I have a long fuse but I am getting so ****ing sick of people thinking there is something wrong with those of us who care about the death of a child.

In fact, the more I think about it the more pi$$ed off I get.

Thanks for letting me share. You all rock.
    Good for you to get rid of the tension Tricia! This is the one which makes me feel good. I feel I have bopped them one!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

It's starting to :(:(:(:( me off too, Tricia. My interest in this case has waned considerably but the more Ramsey shoots off his big flabby mouth, the more I feel like setting that fat bastard straight in no uncertain terms. He's right about one thing --it's sad that complete strangers have more interest in solving his daughter's murder than he ever has--that phony, lying, smug jerk.